Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Campbell County 26 - Newport Catholic 0 (JV)
If NCC does not cancel the Frosh game on Thursday, the Camels can sweep the Breds for the first time in 20 years
The camels will probably get a call Monday or Tuesday. Ncc is known for cancelling when the odds are against them. They thought the had a chance Friday. There wasn't enough time to cancel today. The freshmen have time to cancel.
Wideleft01 Wrote:The camels will probably get a call Monday or Tuesday. Ncc is known for cancelling when the odds are against them. They thought the had a chance Friday. There wasn't enough time to cancel today. The freshmen have time to cancel.

This is simply not true. They cancelled last year and the year before when the coaches shook hands.
End it NCC. Just end it.
Righty, why don't you attempt to be an original instead of a wannabe Wink You steal Lefty's name, his arguments, and have made him less unique. You are a smart kid, why not be yourself instead of making a joke out of Wideleft? He's funny and makes very intelligent troll remarks. You just come off as a cheap imitation. I'm confident he's not impressed! Wink
^ There is nothing "unique" to the art of trolling. I support the same team as Wideleft, and we don't like the same teams. It's as simple as that. We have differences if you would look closely at our threads. Teams like NCC do not get a free pass with me.

BTW, I have faith in my team. You said yourself last week that your Camels would not beat NCC. Some fan you are!
^ lol, obviously you can't even see yourself for what you are. That's OK, you will get a unique idea all by yourself some day....
^ I have no hesitance saying that I am a complete asshole.

And BTW, I have plenty of unique ideas, provided you read my posts. You obviously didn't catch the Belfry post from yesterday.
Stardust Wrote:If NCC does not cancel the Frosh game on Thursday, the Camels can sweep the Breds for the first time in 20 years

'92? Camels didn't sweep them then.
Stardust Wrote:Righty, why don't you attempt to be an original instead of a wannabe Wink You steal Lefty's name, his arguments, and have made him less unique. You are a smart kid, why not be yourself instead of making a joke out of Wideleft? He's funny and makes very intelligent troll remarks. You just come off as a cheap imitation. I'm confident he's not impressed! Wink

He is Stone Temple Pilots to Left's Pearl Jam.

I really would like to know both of their stories. The guys from Highlands that I know who actually played aren't dbags. The people who are like left and right are the Newport and Bellevue transplants.