Clay County - Win 20 - 13
Lawrence County - Win 33 - 21
Sheldon Clark - Win 24 - 14
Rocastle County - Win 14 - 12
Whitley County - Win 22 - 7
Letcher Central - Win 36 - 28
Harlan County - Win 22 - 19
Somerset - Win 16 - 15
warmachine must be the Headcoach of the Commadores.
Prestonsburg 38-30 loss
Johnson Cent 34-16 loss
Clay,Co 36-34 win
Lawrence,Co 28-22 loss
Sheldon,Clark 32-20 win
Rockcastle,Co 46-8 loss
Whitley,Co 44-12 loss
Letcher,Cent 26-24 win
Harlan,Cent 58-6 loss
Somerset 42-14 loss
Playoffs whoever loss
Thats my predictions
PCC will be lucky to go .500 this year. You lost a lost on defense (Robinson-maybe the best linebacker I ever watched) and your best runner on offense. I don't mean any disrespect, but you have a brutal schedule and have lost some crucial pieces. I hope you can win them all but I don't see it happening. Good luck to PCC.
ballboy Wrote:warmachine must be the Headcoach of the Commadores.
Prestonsburg 38-30 loss
Johnson Cent 34-16 loss
Clay,Co 36-34 win
Lawrence,Co 28-22 loss
Sheldon,Clark 32-20 win
Rockcastle,Co 46-8 loss
Whitley,Co 44-12 loss
Letcher,Cent 26-24 win
Harlan,Cent 58-6 loss
Somerset 42-14 loss
Playoffs whoever loss
Thats my predictions

lol @ this guy
warmachine Wrote:Prestonsburg - Win 34 - 12
Johnson Central - Win 34 - 21
Somerset - Win 16 - 15

If the regular schedule goes as you show it they will be in the state finals. They must have a heck of a defense according to your predictions. Somerset, Johnson Cent, and Harlan Co. will score upper 30's, Whitley, Clay and Rock will be in the 20's, Prestonsburg, Sheldon Clark look about right on their scores with Lawrence similar, however I don't think PCC will put that many points on the board either. I agree with the other poster 5-5 would be a good season.
Prestonsburg - Win
Johnson Central -Loss
Clay County - Win
Lawrence County - Win
Sheldon Clark - Win
Rocastle County - Loss
Whitley County - Win
Letcher Central - Win
Harlan County -Loss
Somerset - Loss

6-4 regular season for the Commodores..Good luck PCC!
MVP2 Wrote:Prestonsburg - Win
Johnson Central -Loss
Clay County - Win
Lawrence County - Win
Sheldon Clark - Win
Rocastle County - Loss
Whitley County - Win
Letcher Central - Win
Harlan County -Loss
Somerset - Loss

6-4 regular season for the Commodores..Good luck PCC!

I see it the same but I see a possible win against Somerset or Johnson Central.

They were both wins last year and although the Commodores lost some key contributors: I think the current coaching staff has got every position going in the right direction.
zaga_fan Wrote:I see it the same but I see a possible win against Somerset or Johnson Central.

They were both wins last year and although the Commodores lost some key contributors: I think the current coaching staff has got every position going in the right direction.

Somerset will be much improved from last year and that game was a sloppy disaster. Don't see it happening.
If I remember correctly Harlan County lost some STUDS. Bunch of good backs and some Big Linemen gone.

Rock loses big 74 right? The kid that was about 6'5-270 that killed Perry last year.

Johnson Central = Loses MR. EVERYTHING J.J. Jude. Who they got even in his league coming back? They lost some other key players as well.

Somerset - lost a hell of quarterback and storm wilson.

Whitley County - If they have Boston Bryant back then Whitley could beat Perry. Bryant is hard to handle. But can Whitley stop anyone on defense? Probably not.

Every team on Perrys schedule is beatable.
Perry has two kids that are 6'4 and run 4.7 40's and go about 230 that are very impressive and I know they will make a difference on the defensive side of the ball. 300 or better on the bench press. Very athletic. I look for Perry to be better this season. Hope I am right. I think the time in the weightroom has paid off for the Dores.
warmachine Wrote:If I remember correctly Harlan County lost some STUDS. Bunch of good backs and some Big Linemen gone.

Rock loses big 74 right? The kid that was about 6'5-270 that killed Perry last year.

Johnson Central = Loses MR. EVERYTHING J.J. Jude. Who they got even in his league coming back? They lost some other key players as well.

Perry has two kids that are 6'4 and run 4.7 40's and go about 230 that are very impressive and I know they will make a difference on the defensive side of the ball. 300 or better on the bench press. Very athletic. I look for Perry to be better this season. Hope I am right. I think the time in the weightroom has paid off for the Dores.

They said the same thing about Johnson Central when they lost Grimm and Richardson, Coach Matney always pulls an ace card.

As far as season predictions for Perry go, i'm not going to do it. I never predict results for Perry Central since late in the 2010 season, i'm a curse.
warmachine Wrote:If I remember correctly Harlan County lost some STUDS. Bunch of good backs and some Big Linemen gone.

Whitley County - If they have Boston Bryant back then Whitley could beat Perry. Bryant is hard to handle. But can Whitley stop anyone on defense? Probably not.

Here is where #74 landed. Yes he is gone, his brother, #63, 6'1 260lbs. is a junior this year. If you took the rain factor out of last years game, that game might have worked out completely different. Perry was very good last year. The Robinson kid, as I've said on here before was awesome to watch. He was like a rash and kept turning up everywhere on tackles.

http://bearsports.wustl.edu/Sports/Footb...nLake.aspx
Somerset - Win 16 - 15

:hilarious:
Another year, and another 10-0 prediction.

I will say that ends in week 1.

I think Perry has a chance to beat Clay, Sheldon Clark, and maybe Letcher.
The rest are losses IMO. I see a 3-7 year, or 4-6 at best.
Dumpster Diving Wrote:Somerset will be much improved from last year and that game was a sloppy disaster. Don't see it happening.

Congratulations to being the only team in the history of football that has lost to Perry Central on a wet field.
You can always count on Somerset fans getting defensive whenever you don't predict a blowout on their behalf.

Last year I said they had played well lately and I was chewed up, spit out, and read their entire list of accomplishments since the school opened.
^
lol, :truestory:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
lol, :truestory:

This year's hell-raising has commenced.
Somerset - Win 16 - 15

Just say no to the drugs man. Just say NO. :dontthink
It was a prediction, that is all. I just think Somerset will win the game this year.

That's the point of this thread. Not being defensive and not trying read anyone the school's history. You guys are quicker to jump on someone's case than anyone on here.
If Perry doesnt beat Prestonsburg, it will be a very disappointing season at least I think so. If they cant beat pburg, they are in trouble.
Somerset will beat Perry Central. The game is at Somerset. Somerset has a bunch of talent and are well Coached. I agree with the above post if they don't beat Prestonsburg it will be a long season. See you at the Briar Patch!!!
The_Rock Wrote:If Perry doesnt beat Prestonsburg, it will be a very disappointing season at least I think so. If they cant beat pburg, they are in trouble.

Cellking Wrote:Somerset will beat Perry Central. The game is at Somerset. Somerset has a bunch of talent and are well Coached. I agree with the above post if they don't beat Prestonsburg it will be a long season. See you at the Briar Patch!!!

Sorry to disappoint you. It's gonna be a long season for the Perry Central Faithful. Dont worry though. The post season will be a short one.

Prestonsburg 35
Perry Central 21
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Sorry to disappoint you. It's gonna be a long season for the Perry Central Faithful. Dont worry though. The post season will be a short one.

Prestonsburg 35
Perry Central 21

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

We heard this same junk from Prestonsburg, Johnson Central, and Somerset last year.
It's going to be fun next week seeing that turf get broken in right.
I'd say Beatty gets about 200 yards on it from screens alone.
The only thing that can keep Prestonsburg in it is the OFFICIALS. I'd say everything will go Pburgs way. Usually does over there.
zaga_fan Wrote:Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

We heard this same junk from Prestonsburg, Johnson Central, and Somerset last year.
It's going to be fun next week seeing that turf get broken in right.
I'd say Beatty gets about 200 yards on it from screens alone.

And you will hear it again this year with a different out come. :1:
The_Rock Wrote:The only thing that can keep Prestonsburg in it is the OFFICIALS. I'd say everything will go Pburgs way. Usually does over there.

:dudecomeon:

:haters:
I remember the crying after last years game.

Wah Wah Wah....We didn't call Timeout....Wah wah wah....You didn't call Timeout
Glad to see everyone is getting into the spirit Confusednicker:

Its oh so close...
zaga_fan Wrote:This year's hell-raising has commenced.

YES!

Airport Gardens will have a lot of flights cancelled this year!!!!
Patriot Wrote:YES!

Airport Gardens will have a lot of flights cancelled this year!!!!

We'll make sure to have the best refs in the county on the sidelines when you guys come to town Wink
I tried to argue with you during basketball, but I didn't have the time, I guess we have to make up for that!

Looking forward to the trip!