Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WWE Over The Limit PPV
Post Results here
Kane defeated Zak Ryder in the Dark Match

Battle Royal for either the US Championship or Intercontential Championship Match in the future

Winner - Christian
Next Up:

WWE Tag Team Titles

Kofi Kingston & R-Truth vs. Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger
Thanks for the updates.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Welcome

It may be a little bit before I can get the rest of the updates because the thing I was watching them on just up and kept re-loading it's self and wouldn't let it play
Kofi and R-Truth defeated Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger to retain the Tag Titles
Layla defeated Beth Pheonix to retain her divas title.

Up Next:

World Heavyweight Championship

Orton/Sheamus/Jericho/Del Rio
Sheamus laying on the outside after being taken out by Jericho and Del Rio. Orton laying in the corner while Jericho and Del Rio go at it
Jericho and Orton going at it now
Sheamus still laid out outside. Del Rio laid out outside as well
Sheamus back in the ring, going at it with Del Rio
Ricardo Rodriguezs' distraction allows Del Rio to take control against Sheamus
Jericho has the Walls of Jericho locked in on Sheamus
Orton hit the RKO on Jericho but Del Rio breaks it up in the nick of time

Sheamus hits White Noise on Jericho to retain his World Heavyweight Championship
Eve and Cody Rhodes are seen talking to each other backstage.

Eve looking hot as ever
Miz and Brodus Clay is next
Brodus Clay def. Miz
Christian/Cody Rhodes for the Intercontiential Championship
Christian defeats Cody Rhodes with the Kill Switch to win the Intercontential Championship
Up Next:

WWE Championship

Daniel Bryan/CM Punk
Daniel Bryan has the Yes Lock on CM Punk in the middle of the ring
CM Punk rolls Daniel Bryan, both shoulders were flat on the mat and the ref counted 3 as soon as the ref hit the 3 count CM Punk Started tapping, as a result CM Punk Retained his title
Last Match of the evening

Lauranitis/Cena
Lauranitis supporting the red and black. Red Fleece looking thing that says People Power on the back and Black pants (Windbreaker)
here comes Cena, supporting the green
Lauranitis defeats Cena thanks to the help of the Big Show

The End
Two thoughts...

1. Everyone was on the money about Big Show turning heel.

2. The Punk/Bryan ending is from 2002. I remember this one. Kurt Angle and the Undertaker fought, and Angle got the Undertaker in a triangle choke (which eventually became a signature move of the Undertaker). Taker rolled Angle back on his shoulders, but at the three count started tapping out. The result of the match was a draw and Undertaker got his title back. The lone time in Taker's career he has tapped out in a submission hold.
CM Punk/Daniel Bryan was great, I wasn't too excited about the finish....but on the bright side it looks like they are going to feud throughout the summer...and that is a good thing.

The Laurinaitis/Cena match was awful....but comedy wise I'd give it a A++.

The commentary scene I absolutely lost it when Laurinaitis went "5 Time...5 Time" ROFL!

Overall...fairly predictable show, but decent.

C+.
King, I must confess that's a NICE PIC you have there of Velvet Sky! I don't care if she's trashy or not, she's smokin' hot! Looks even better in person.:rockon: