Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If You Had To Pick . . . .
Okay--I am in a "situation"

I have tickets to Motley Crue and to the Daytona 500 on the same day. Motley Crue is in Dayton, the Daytona 500 is in (you guessed it) Daytona.

If you had to pick, which one would you go to? AND WHY? (I really need some help here).
Probably Motley Crue, this could be the last year they play together.. there will be another Daytona 500 next year..
500 for me. Much more things to do while in Daytona. All kinds of fun stuff. But I don't like Motley Crue either so it's easy for me.
Daytona 500
500 because you'll see the race and girls girls girls
Daytona everytime
I was thinking of buying tickets to see motley crue, but I don't have any way to get there. I am a huge fan though, and would most definately pick them over the race.

Remember, nascar probably isn't going away.
you better pick motley crue cause your wife gave you the tickets for your birthday.. and give you brother the daytona tickets ...

love you ... go polar bears
evillive Wrote:you better pick motley crue cause your wife gave you the tickets for your birthday.. and give you brother the daytona tickets ...

love you ... go polar bears

Yeah--nice post.

I never listened to my wife before--I don't plan on starting now . . . . (She doesn't even know I have the Daytona tickets to begin with. I bought them 3 minutes before she sent me the email with the Motley Crue confirmation.
go to the crue concert like CTD said this could be the last year together and to say something on OSIRIS there are all kinds of girls at concerts especially rock concerts and if you do decide to go to the daytona give me the crue tickets
hillbilly ... then you can sell me the daytona tickets... and your marriage is safe
well what time does each start, take in half of each. or just sell me your Dayton tickets. ( Sell them to the lowest bidder and that would be me for free! LOL)

Although I would rather go see the Crue.
I would go see Motley Crue the 500 will be there next year

:Guitar01:
Daytona 500
Batpuff Wrote:well what time does each start, take in half of each. or just sell me your Dayton tickets. ( Sell them to the lowest bidder and that would be me for free! LOL)

Although I would rather go see the Crue.

There is no way to catch half of a concert in Dayton and half a race in Daytona!

Anyways, I would go to the concert.
I am surprised with the voting so far (that may have something to do with the fact that our younger generation has no clue who motley crue is).
I know who they are, I've listened to them a couple of times, and even have an original shirt from the Dr. Feel Good album. I just hate NASCAR.
just watched a thing on t.v. about tommy lee's boob cam ... that should be one more for the crue concert .....
Crue and hope for a rain out of the race which would then happen on MONDAY. PARTY TIME.
So I take it your in Daytona for some other event and the wife was just giving you the tickets to the Crue to give you something fun to do while there.
younger gen. not knowing crue well they may not but i happen to be a huge crue fan and im 17 so...
is this concert to support there greatest hits album... or that generation swine crap....

hillbilly is this your first concert?
evillive Wrote:is this concert to support there greatest hits album... or that generation swine crap....

hillbilly is this your first concert?

This is for Red, White and Crued (which is greatest hits plus some newer stuff).

Cat--I am actually NOT going to be in Daytona. I just went to buy tickets for the race at the same time that my wife was getting me the Crue tickets.
is it your first concert?

i guess that is ok then .... most of there stuff after shout at the devil is very commercial .... shout at the devil is by far their best album.....
It isn't my first concert. After all, I did see: The Blue Oyster Cult: On Tour Forever . . . .

I don't know. I think that Girls, Girls, Girls . . . . . may be one of the best songs of all time.
I won free tickets to see Crue in Charleston and I have been to lazy to drive to Cross Lanes, WV to go get them.

Me I think I would head to Daytona. Been to Bristol, Charolotte and Darlington several times. I think a restrictor plate race would be awesome. That and I'm to old to tolerate a concert. I think that the last concert I saw was in 1987. Ozzy and Metallica. Great show.
best song of all time? .... girls, girls, girls,..... does anyone know the hiemlich manuever
500 Gotta love NASCAR