Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central Haters
Why so many Perry Central Haters
They are in Breathitt Mason Leslie North Laurel
What did you guys do to get all the haters across the state
Myself Im not a in hater
What?
Everyone hates winners. Same reason i cant stand the Yankees or the Patriots.
Perry central people should just read this post and laugh. If I am correct the girl from mason went to elementary school in perry. Noble lived 20 miles away in breathitt with a family member working in hazard (where perry is located). The girl from north is originally from Leslie, which is even less than 20 miles. These girls are home-grown girls or whatever you are referring to. It's not like the went to Louisville or Lexington or western ky to get girls. Maybe some of you people need to worry about your own team and leave this bunch of great girls and coaches alone. If perry was not ranked in state, they would not get this much attention. Seen the top three teams in state play, including perry and they are about the same on a given night.
Recruit, is that the only excuse people have because it is a poor one.
They just want to play for a winner thats why they come to Perry,Cent.
Since Perry Central opened they have been the most dominant school in the 14th Region.
That's why everyone hates them.
Dominate???? They havent won a game at state in 10 years.
Because they win!
HEY NOW, its not recruiting if you dont get caught!....
The_Rock Wrote:Dominate???? They havent won a game at state in 10 years.

Did you see the part where I said 14th Region?
PCC won region in 2004 and the well went dry in Perry County. PCC collected them some talent from out side of their county. that is the reason why they win.
Take a look at their last win;

Sacred Heart---------------77
PCC------------------------33
Pcc high school transfers--45
Benchwarmer Wrote:PCC won region in 2004 and the well went dry in Perry County. PCC collected them some talent from out side of their county. that is the reason why they win.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This is what you sound like in every PCC thread. :foreveralone:
geauxtigers75 Wrote:WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This is what you sound like in every PCC thread. :foreveralone:

Just trying to be like you in life. WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Benchwarmer Wrote:PCC won region in 2004 and the well went dry in Perry County. PCC collected them some talent from out side of their county. that is the reason why they win.

:betterthanexpected:

I bet you cry yourself to sleep every night pcc wins. You sad sad soul.

how do you know that sacred heart doesn't have any transfers?
Who really gives a shit about Perry Co...They do got a Papa Johns though..
Benchwarmer Wrote:Just trying to be like you in life. WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ouch. Really got me there. Rolleyes
dore20 Wrote:I bet you cry yourself to sleep every night pcc wins. You sad sad soul.

I could care less if they win or lose. You sad sad idea of a human.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Ouch. Really got me there. Rolleyes

Why say ouch you should be use to it by now.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Why say ouch you should be use to it by now.

:igiveup:
Benchwarmer Wrote:I could care less if they win or lose. You sad sad idea of a human.

O come one now, you try to put PCC down in every way any chance you get. You are seriously pathetic.
Overrated Wrote:Who really gives a shit about Perry Co...They do got a Papa Johns though..

Says the diehard Knott county fan. I forgot how great the big city of hindman is. You are a joke.
Your one to talk die hard. Roaming the high school threads.
Overrated Wrote:Your one to talk die hard. Roaming the high school threads.

I do support PCC i wont deny that. And the high school threads are the only ones that really stay moving on here. Plus if i go in the college threads all i hear is "UK is heaven and Coach Cal is jesus"
You got a point on the college ones. I give you that.
LOL
Overrated Wrote:You got a point on the college ones. I give you that.
LOL

Yea and im a U of L fan so i dont even bother.
Kentucky has been getting #8 for 10 years now.
dore20 Wrote:O come one now, you try to put PCC down in every way any chance you get. You are seriously pathetic.
Hum no. I haven't posted on a lot of PCC threads. As far as me being being pathetic i guess you would no pathetic. you see it every day in the mirror.