Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd's Ethan J or Paintsville's Landon S...
who is the better player in the region?
Ethan J
EJ is not even the best on his own team. Maybe the most overrated player in the region you have to play defense to be a great player.
ethan polecat u play ethan than tell us how overrated he is
I di not say I could stop him could of when I was ALOT I mean A Lot Younger but that was not the statment. Landon or Ethan it is nice to support your team or teammates but not close
Landon Slone
This is a stupid thread. Ethans good but not that good!
landon slone, by far
and i mean VERY FAR
how many points is landon averaging?
Ethans averaging a little over 16, hes set out 3 games because of an injury.
I'd say somewhere close to 25, but anyways, Landon Slone is a far better player than Ethan Johnson, it may not seem that way by the reactions on here because of the enormous fan support that South Floyd has, but in all reality Landon is the better player.
Ethan Johnson
Landon by far!
Slone easily.
i'd say ethan
Slone, way more of a team player than Johnson
ethan johnson he can do more than shoot free throws and drive
"polecat" Wrote:EJ is not even the best on his own team. Maybe the most overrated player in the region you have to play defense to be a great player.

I AGREE!!:thumb:
How is he overrated? Only a few people have him ranked on there top 10.
I would rather one slone than two or three johnson,. I think this is a stupid thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ethan Johnson.... jack rabbits if you think this is a stupid thread then why are you posting in it??
ethan johnson
I would take ethan johnson over landon slone anyday...
Slone, definately Slone.
"jack rabbits" Wrote:I would rather one slone than two or three johnson,. I think this is a stupid thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How would you rather have one slone than two or three johnsons. Whats slone averagin 20? Johnsons averagin almost 17 and has set out 3 games. I'd rather have slone then johnson to but not 1 of him and 3 johnsons. that retarded.
Be a very good game, idk they r both good
Slone....why would anyone even post this thread...he is definitely not even the best player on sf's team
Is this a trick question? Are we talking basketball or what? Ethan is a good kid and a decent bball player but Slone is much better on the court. Try and think before you start a thread that makes you look like an :moon:
I'd have to take Landon in this one!