Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NY Giants @ Green Bay Packers (NFC Divisional Round)
Thoughts/Predictions?

I'm taking the G-Men by 3.

27-24.
Green Bay has this...

Green Bay - 34

New York Giants - 21
As impressive as the Giants were yesterday, I just feel that the Packers are the class of the NFL right now. Packers by 14
The Giants have a pass rush that can disrupt Rodgers...
and since it will be 3 weeks since Rodgers has had a chance to play a football game I think this one will be a tpss-up.

The Giants really have all the pieces for another Super Bowl run.
They have 2 great running backs and Jacobs was seriously out of his mind yesterday.

I'm going with the New York Football Giants.
Taking GB by 10. I would love to get to see a GB/Saints game in the next round.
Packers get revenge in the playoffs after the Giants beat them at home in the NFC Championship a few years ago. Go Pack Go!
Giants - 28
Packers - 24
Green Bay 31-17.
Packers win the first game of there back to back super bowls.

34-14
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Packers win the first game of there back to back super bowls.

34-14

That's what I'm talking about. :1: :1:
Gb 31
nyg 21
G-men by a 28-21.. Love that pass rush
Packers - 37
Giants - 17
Giants match up well with Green Bay, all signs point to the G-men pulling off the upset...

Packers - 30
Giants - 24

Final in overtime with Rodgers leading a game-winning touchdown drive.
Rodgers wont need a Game winning touchdown drive. He doesn't put his team in those situations often.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Rodgers wont need a Game winning touchdown drive. He doesn't put his team in those situations often.

Didn't he lead a game-winning touchdown drive against the Giants earlier this season?
itzAmazing Wrote:Didn't he lead a game-winning touchdown drive against the Giants earlier this season?

Yes but i dont remember if we was loosing or not.
I would absolutely love to see Lambeau Field covered in snow Sunday.
Philbin will be coaching today
Expect another high scoring show, with turnovers and the Giants' defensive line being the key to victory for each team.
The Giants know Green Bay will be looking to throw against their secondary, as New York ranks No. 27 in total defense, and the Packers were the third-best passing offense during the regular season.
The two teams first met in a high-scoring Week 13 match that saw Green Bay edge New York by a score of 38-35.

That game saw almost 900 yards of offense, including 347 from Eli Manning and 369 from likely MVP selection Aaron Rodgers.

The Giants only mustered two sacks against the Packers in Week 13, which is something they'll look to improve this weekend, especially after breakout star Jason Pierre-Paul stated that the Giants would beat the Packers this weekend.
Today they fight for the right to meet the 49ers next weekend with a Super Bowl XLVI berth at stake. Should be a compelling matchup between the rested, defending champion Packers and the peaking Giants.
Only the Texans – who changed defensive coordinators in the off-season – have had a higher uptick in blitzes this season than the Packers. The Packers are using 5 or more rushers 45.7 percent of the time (4th-highest) this season, compared to 32.8 percent of the time last season (17th-highest).
Lack of a 2nd and 3rd pass rusher for GB is huge to me
I keep saying negative things about GBay and I very much think that this is a really bad matchup for the Pack....but still picking a 28-27 GBay win....cause I don't have the stones to pick against them
Kickoff in 10 minutes!
Packers players went out of their way to encourage extra craziness from fans. Working so far. Timeout, Giants.
Victor Cruz led the NFL with 1,208 receiving yards when lining up in the slot. Cruz did so on 64 receptions, giving him an average of 18.9 yards per slot reception. Only Larry Fitzgerald (19.1) had a higher average (min. 20 receptions).
Wasting time outs already