Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 2011 BGR Awards
^
WildcatK23's words not mine :biggrin:
Damn I'm unappreciated around here lol
^ You don't get awards when you disappear for months Wink
Stardust Wrote:^ You don't get awards when you disappear for months Wink

I could get the Brett Favre award for coming back then leaving then coming back then leaving then coming back
^ LOL, yeah, I like that
Most likely to take a bgr fight to facebook - Vundy33
Smile

And Im never sarcastic...
My acceptance speech

zaga_fan Wrote:Most likely to take a bgr fight to facebook - Vundy33
Smile

Ahh boyy
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Smile

That's awesome.
I just saw this!! I'm so glad you guys think I'm friendly. I love this website so much; and have spoken with and exchanged ideas with lots of different people. I really really enjoy it.

My votes:

Most intelligent poster - has to go to Hoot. He has challenged me more that a few times and forced me to consider things I thought to be settled long ago.
Friendliest poster - This is really difficult to hammer down. I mean, I've talked to a lot of people about different things, and really I guess the person I've PMd most would be leecountykyfan.

Not commenting on the trolls...still in the "Christmas" frame of mind.

New VIPs - RIUTG and vundy33.....love both of these kids.

MVP - Only one. Someone who has helped people with personal problems and gives fabulous advice, keeps us on track and lectures me from time to time.....TheModFather, one of a kind.

Here's to another year of debating, fighting and sharing.

Thank you all!!
Stardust Wrote:Well, Cowboy, since he is a Mod, goes into the threads and changes his picks during the week.....Confusednicker:

J/K MC

Hey, I resemble that remark. :biggrin:

But in all seriousness, did you call me "the Cowboy", as in Jeff Brantley?

Maybe I should start a new forum on here called "Axe the Cowbell"...
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Smile

Huh? I've never done that...

I'm becoming really, really tired of Facebook. Just seems so damn boring to me now all of a sudden. I know when I'm in Afghan in a few months I'll be counting down the days until I can get on FB though..hahaha.
^ I rarely ever get on facebook. Maybe a few times a month and that is only to see if I have any messages
^No wonder, you are here too much to check it very often Wink
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ To add a post on facebook would take away 20 from BGR. NO WAY!!!!
Stardust Wrote:^ To add a post on facebook would take away 20 from BGR. NO WAY!!!!

You need to start getting on FB more often when I deploy, so you can keep me up to date. The internet I'll have is slow as hell, so I only get on Facebook and check my Army email.

But yeah, get on more often. Just leave it open while you're on the computer..
My MVP award would have to go to QQ, simply for giving us this great site to chat, spat, and bash each other.
vundy33 Wrote:You need to start getting on FB more often when I deploy, so you can keep me up to date. The internet I'll have is slow as hell, so I only get on Facebook and check my Army email.

But yeah, get on more often. Just leave it open while you're on the computer..

What??? When do you deploy? I swear, I did not know you were headed back out!