Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 1 player on the team that you couldn't do without...
Every team has their scorers who get noticed, but on every team, there is always that 1 player who gets things done, but are never in the spotlight...so this is for those players who always hustle, play great d, and always come up with big steals or rebounds....this is for the player who does the little things that count...............ne ideas?
Eventhough there is alot of young talent on the sf team, without heather dean, they would even be a bigger joke than they are now...she is a leader who cleans the boards night after night....
Amanda Moon
Grace Phillips(i think that is how you spell it) From KCC
Micheala Howard
shoulda said all of the girls from Magoffin if one goes down then there goes any chance they have to win this region
I dont remember her name but I think she was #15 for Perry County Central she was the point gaurd.
Heather Sturdivant is #15 name. Seh is a very good player!
If Paintsville lost Chelsee Jarrell they would be hurting BAD.

If they lost Kendra Carroll, they would be hurting BAD.

Either one, Paintsville would be in a world of hurt.
Heather Sturdivant is a great player. Lindsey King is also very good.
I think from Magoffin it would have to be Ashley J Howard
"58thdistrictfan" Wrote:Every team has their scorers who get noticed, but on every team, there is always that 1 player who gets things done, but are never in the spotlight...so this is for those players who always hustle, play great d, and always come up with big steals or rebounds....this is for the player who does the little things that count...............ne ideas?

#5 Amber Perkins for Shelby Valley,usually has a solid game,4 to 10 pts,4 to 8 rebounds,great defensive player and seems to add a spark to the team.Shes a team player(not self) and always contributes to the team.
Pike Central wouldn't survive without Haley Ratliff. I don't see Amber Perkins as being a player that Valley couldn't do without.
"champ321" Wrote:Pike Central wouldn't survive without Haley Ratliff. I don't see Amber Perkins as being a player that Valley couldn't do without.

Hey there Chump321,i think you need to go back and read what the original poster ask of this thread.(NOT THE TITLE)They're looking for players that is not in the spotlight but one that benefits the team.I see amber as a great contribution to her team on and off the court.If you have'nt seen it open the blinders a little wider and start watching the game.

I'm still wondering were you coming up with this being about surviving without a player,i never read that in the posters questions!
Alanna Cline!
there is no way that south floyd could do without the deaner
the deaner??
I think he means Heather Dean.
"58thdistrictfan" Wrote:Eventhough there is alot of young talent on the sf team, without heather dean, they would even be a bigger joke than they are now...she is a leader who cleans the boards night after night....

:wtf1: lmao!!!! omg r u kidding me??? SF wuld problly b bettr w/o her!!
I'd have to say Laura Perkins for Shelby Valley
That girl is great on defense.
"bball_blondie167" Wrote::wtf1: lmao!!!! omg r u kidding me??? SF wuld problly b bettr w/o her!!

OK...From what i saw, if SF didn't have Dean, there would be no one to rebound the ball...they need her...

But i still say Alanna Cline is the best from AC!!!!:dance:
South Floyd wouldn't be able to rebound at all without Heather Dean.
Holly Harris from Pike Central...She is a young gun and IMO every one over looks her...Central would be in trouble with out her presence on the team...
Alanna Cline is good. I like Holly Harris from Pike Central also. How old is the Dean girl? How tall?:Wave:
"UKGIRL20" Wrote:I think from Magoffin it would have to be Ashley J Howard
I disagree. I think Mich. Howard is the straw that stirs the drink. I believe she is underrated even with Magoffin fans. Don't get me wrong, ashley and Manns are both very good players, but M. Howard is the most important player Magoffin has.
Hey basic BULL SHIT.. number 1 it is champ not CHUMP. And I read the thread title, so keep your mouth shut. If Pike Central didn't have Haley, then they wouldn't beat a blind school. I don't see Amber Perkins doing nothing for Shelby Valley and if anybody would know it would be me. Unlike you I don't have to sit in the stands to watch the game. I play it *****. So you need to just get off my case and if you have a problem with my post the only thing I can tell you is DON'T READ IT! Confusedhithappe
Did i write CHUMP,im sorry must have been a typeO.Well chimp321,i dont know were you seen i said anything bad about haley,she's a heck of a ball player,that i have alot of respect for.
I think you are wrong about Amber,i feel she is a great team player that contributes every game,i guess we do agree the team could survive with out her,they could still win or lose with out her but i dont feel they would want to,she supports her team on and off the court.
You are entitled to your opininon and i respect that,but you know what people say about opininons but i think some have two and one of them you talking thru.

So chill alittle and do good on the court.
:lame: I think you are a prick. Everybody has their own opinions, deal with it. I don't care if you like mine and I don't really care about yours. I don't care if you think I am wrong. Oh and I'm chilled. Do you actually think I would let someone like you make me mad or whatever? LMAO I doubt that. You don't even make sense. Do me a favor and don't even reply to me anymore. You are pathetic and I love the way you make fun of my user name. That's real mature. Oh and it is also pathetic that you don't accept private messages. **** OFF.
Dean is about 5'9.....i think she is a junior
"alldistrict_89" Wrote:Dean is about 5'9.....i think she is a junior

Awesome job, maybe now this thread will get back on track!