Poll: 3A State Championship
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
50.00%
Central
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. Central Dec. 3 (3A State Championship)
^Just gives the Pirates more inspiration to go out and pull off the upset!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Listen it has nothing to do about Believen in there selfs. It's just central is flat out better then belfry and they know it and most of Belfry knows it. They just want admit it and there holding on to false hope. Belfry's only hope is central giving it to them which i think want happen. I'm not a hater i said before the first snap that you would win your side of the playoff bracket but thats it. I dont think it took a very smart person to pick who wins three a state championship before this season even started. I would love to see Belfry pull this huge upset. I'm Just not dumb and i know when a team is just flat out better and that Central

Central = what ever they want

Belfry = just depends if Central plays starters the whole game which i think they will (0)
Just because we think Central will win doesn't mean we hate Belfry.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Check out the avatar Pirate fans. This is coolest avatar I've ever had!

I don't know everything that you've had before, but this is hard to beat.
good luck to haywood and the pirate nation. you guys are winners and have accomplished what every team in the state started out their season for we are so proud of you and wish you the best of luck. hope you bring back the championship trophy but if you dont there is not a team in the state that would not be glad to be where you are right now. looking forward to seeing pirate football at its best next saturday. bringing home another trophy for the mountains anyway! play hard, have fun and hope no one has any serious injuries on either team.
Iluvfootball Wrote:I predict a shut out. Belfry will not get anywhere near the endzone!!! Ft Campbell only scored b/c Central took their starting defense out. IMO this Belfry/Central match up will be 10x worse than last years. Wales is a senior, this will be his last HS game. More than likely he'll play all 4 qtrs. I think u guys forget that although Wales is the talk of the program, he is not their only weapon. They have ridiculous speed on both sides of the ball. I plan on definitely being there b/c it will be a show....JACKET show that is!!!

Good luck JACKETS!!!!

No disrespect to pirate nation but Iluvfootball is about right.
Amped 88 Wrote:Central will win this title just as easy as last year. Belfy has no chance if they can only beat GC like they did and let them rush for over 400 yards what is Wales and Central going to do?

I really thought Belfry would put it to Garrard Co the score of that game makes me believe that Central will run away with the title again
I am at work looking back at last year. Belfry dominated time of possession 31 minutes including having the ball for over 10 minutes in second quarter. But lack of field possession, turnovers and horrendous tackling did them in. Belfry turned it over 5 times out of there first 8 possessions. The rushing yards were even at 304. Total yards Central had a 36 yd advantage. This could be a good game.
Just by reading all the comments on this thread, most if not all give this Pirate team little to no chance of even being on the field, with such a uneven prediction in this post, Central may want to remain focused to their game plan, and not overlook Belfry, at mid-season, most teams in 3A felt they would be playing for the runners up trophy, Belfry has tradition as well as some Championships rings of their own...Yes, Central is the Champs of 3A, but even Tom Brady and the New England team that was undefeated, and had Brady setting records one after the other, went into the Super-Bowl aganist a Giant team that took the hardwear back to NYC, this season is over as far as placing the teams for their title game, with the "New Season" at hand next Saturday, Belfry has nothing in the minds of many to lose, so with the right frame of mind, Belfry can throw caution to the wind and give their all into this game.....Is Central more talented? Probably....who ever wants it more will claim the title, "NEVER" underestimate that next team! Pirate Nation, even your local wanna-be rivals are hoping you bring home the Championship! Go PIRATES!!!!!
Nefarious83 Wrote:Central - 749
Belfry - 0

ahaaaaa
Hawksrule2011 Wrote:Just by reading all the comments on this thread, most if not all give this Pirate team little to no chance of even being on the field, with such a uneven prediction in this post, Central may want to remain focused to their game plan, and not overlook Belfry, at mid-season, most teams in 3A felt they would be playing for the runners up trophy, Belfry has tradition as well as some Championships rings of their own...Yes, Central is the Champs of 3A, but even Tom Brady and the New England team that was undefeated, and had Brady setting records one after the other, went into the Super-Bowl aganist a Giant team that took the hardwear back to NYC, this season is over as far as placing the teams for their title game, with the "New Season" at hand next Saturday, Belfry has nothing in the minds of many to lose, so with the right frame of mind, Belfry can throw caution to the wind and give their all into this game.....Is Central more talented? Probably....who ever wants it more will claim the title, "NEVER" underestimate that next team! Pirate Nation, even your local wanna-be rivals are hoping you bring home the
Championship! Go PIRATES!!!!!
Man what poll are u reading ?! Belfry has led in the poll since this thread opened !
Nefarious83 Wrote:Central - 749
Belfry - 0

My actual prediction:
Central - 35
Belfry - 21
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Coachdad Wrote:Man what poll are u reading ?! Belfry has led in the poll since this thread opened !

Not gonna show any love for the hometown team for me bro? Haha. Will you be in attendance?
after the Belfry/Garrard game Friday Night I truely hoped that Garrard would come away with a little respect. Instead it seems that the majority still thinks Garrard is a push over and Belfry will now get crushed. I have watched the Lions play all year and they were and still are a great team! I knew early on in the season that Garrard was going to run deep into the Play-offs. Put them up against any 3A team in the state and the outcome will not be any different than it has been all year. They will not be beat by over a Touchdown and will most likely come out on top. They play with heart and grit. They were heavy underdogs last Friday and lost by 7! Give them and Belfry a little credit. No I in TEAM guys. I'll take a team of talent over 1 standout every time!

Go Belfry, You've got this Lion pulling for ya'
Coachdad Wrote:Man what poll are u reading ?! Belfry has led in the poll since this thread opened !

Coachdad you know why the poll is like it is there is more Belfry
people on here than Central and Belfry isn't going to pick aganist
there team we all know who is the team to beat but Belfry does
have a punchers chance in this the boys want to win and they
will play with all there hearts hope it is a good game and on one
gets hurt GO PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!
I'd love to see a mountain team (Belfry) win, but I'm afraid that that's not going to happen.
LionNation Wrote:after the Belfry/Garrard game Friday Night I truely hoped that Garrard would come away with a little respect. Instead it seems that the majority still thinks Garrard is a push over and Belfry will now get crushed. I have watched the Lions play all year and they were and still are a great team! I knew early on in the season that Garrard was going to run deep into the Play-offs. Put them up against any 3A team in the state and the outcome will not be any different than it has been all year. They will not be beat by over a Touchdown and will most likely come out on top. They play with heart and grit. They were heavy underdogs last Friday and lost by 7! Give them and Belfry a little credit. No I in TEAM guys. I'll take a team of talent over 1 standout every time!

Classy post right there! Thanks LionNation! And welcome to BGR! My hat is off to your guys, they played a helluva game. I think Belfry needed a game like that going into this battle against Central. Both teams played with heart and such class. We hope to host you guys at The Cam next year and join us at the tailgate!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Belfry is the UNDERDOG and I love it and Im sure the Belfry football team does too! Some of the posts on this thread makes for great bulletin board matireal for the Pirates to read! Keep it coming haters...youll get the Pirates fired up more than they already are! We're hungry for the Title!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheTruthwillset Wrote:Listen it has nothing to do about Believen in there selfs. It's just central is flat out better then belfry and they know it and most of Belfry knows it. They just want admit it and there holding on to false hope. Belfry's only hope is central giving it to them which i think want happen. I'm not a hater i said before the first snap that you would win your side of the playoff bracket but thats it. I dont think it took a very smart person to pick who wins three a state championship before this season even started. I would love to see Belfry pull this huge upset. I'm Just not dumb and i know when a team is just flat out better and that Central

Central = what ever they want

Belfry = just depends if Central plays starters the whole game which i think they will (0)
Just so you know won't is spelled this way not want...every post you keep putting want
Central- 61
Belfry- 0
LionNation Wrote:after the Belfry/Garrard game Friday Night I truely hoped that Garrard would come away with a little respect. Instead it seems that the majority still thinks Garrard is a push over and Belfry will now get crushed. I have watched the Lions play all year and they were and still are a great team! I knew early on in the season that Garrard was going to run deep into the Play-offs. Put them up against any 3A team in the state and the outcome will not be any different than it has been all year. They will not be beat by over a Touchdown and will most likely come out on top. They play with heart and grit. They were heavy underdogs last Friday and lost by 7! Give them and Belfry a little credit. No I in TEAM guys. I'll take a team of talent over 1 standout every time!

I think last Friday night both teams showed themselves. We were told all week long to watch out for Garrard that they were a good team and they proved this to be true. I think they done awesome against our Belfry Pirates. As a fan I appreciate and thank your team and town for showing great sportsmanship and being wonderful host.
joethegreek Wrote:I am at work looking back at last year. Belfry dominated time of possession 31 minutes including having the ball for over 10 minutes in second quarter. But lack of field possession, turnovers and horrendous tackling did them in. Belfry turned it over 5 times out of there first 8 possessions. The rushing yards were even at 304. Total yards Central had a 36 yd advantage. This could be a good game.

thats gd point joe, and what i tried to tell people that Belfry did run the ball,just had to many turnovers.sounds like Central is a little more sure of themselves this yeaqr though about it beening 10x worse than last yr,i guess willl see.

Central is sooooooo far from a one man show.
one man is all I've read about on here. All about Wales, Wales, Wales.... If all you have to do is contain one man it makes the game much easier to play. They better have more than one. They are gonna need it!
Belfry0304 Wrote:Not gonna show any love for the hometown team for me bro? Haha. Will you be in attendance?

Think so, you ?
FBALL Wrote:Central is sooooooo far from a one man show.

You are sooooo right ! Lol
I know this really doesn't matter, but how are teams assigned home/away at the state finals. I know last year Belfry was the away team. Just curious what determines this?
Coachdad Wrote:Think so, you ?

Without a doubt, hoping we can get me some bragging rights over you! haha.
Is anybody that actually has posted something actually a Central fan?
^^^ Well I haven't posted yet, But I am a Central Fan lol. Good to be back in the finals, and congrats to Belfry for making it back, looking for a good game, Good luck to both teams, but im picking yellow jackets.

Central-34
Belfry-14
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next