• 7(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry\Breathitt (Updates)
2nd and 1
Williams keeps for the 1st
^The way this game is going. It's a long way from a Bobcat loss just yet.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Willis has a couple then pushed back, 2nd and 8
Lots of deep breathing on the BC defense

Johnson gets a handful, big 3rd Down upcoming
4th & 1
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
3rd and 4
Williams keeps and is close, 4th and 1.... MONSTER PLAY
Willis is a monster!!!
#BBFL
Tre Willis is a MAN!

2nd, 3rd,a nd 4th effort for the 1st
Belfry scores here and it's a dagger!
#BBFL
Justin Johnson having a huge night gets a nice run...2nd and 2
Williams keeps, 3rd and short
Willis driving to the 1, 1st and Goal

5:53 left

21-14 Belfry
Bad play by Bobcats!!
#BBFL
Offsides Breathitt... 1st and Goal inside the 5
This one is over! Willis in for his 3rd TD
#BBFL
Quote:I will never pick against the Pirates, ever.

However I will be honest. In the last 15+ years there are 3 teams I fear in the playoffs each year. Russell, Breathitt County, and Sheldon Clark

While other teams have eliminated us in the past P-Berg almost makes that list. The three teams on the list however I consider to be our Playoff Rivals. No matter the year, no matter the records when Belfry meets one of these three in the Playoffs it's a dangerous game. All three teams bring their "A" game 95% of the time against Big Red and it can go in any direction. Breathitt is always a dangerous foe we have beat them as the underdog and they have beaten us as an underdog and vice versa.

Last years Pirates team overachieved this is a very agreed upon fact and the win over Somerset was amazing. They were young and had ball control issues which showed in the State title, this year literally the same team comes back, they control the ball and they play hard nosed football. I think they win tonights game by 7+ late, but Breathitt will lead and will give us some scares.

We can beat anyone in state when we are at 110% and for the next few weeks thats where the boys need to be. Hopefully life distractions can be set aside for the next month and these boys can focus on the task at hand.

The real Playoffs begin tonight.

Feeling good about that earlier prediction.
Tre Willis TOUCHDOWN BELFRY

Pirate OL and Willis have taken over
5:18 in 4th
Belfry 28
BC 14
With BC's big play ability this game is still a long way from over..but Bobcats only have one T.O. left
Looks like the Pirates put it away
Regardless of the outcome...these teams will be absolutely STACKED next year as both return the majority of their teams
Stardust Wrote:Looks like the Pirates put it away

Not yet...BC is a VERY dangerous team
Short pass to Fletcher, down after 6 or 7
Heavy pressure..incomplete, 3rd Down
Swing to Collins, not much, 4th Down
Could be the ballgame.....SACK!!!!!!
4:21 to go..Belfry takes over.

BC needs a turnover
Willis for no gain...clock ticks
Hard hit on Johnson, 3rd and Long
Willis fights, 4th and a couple

2:30 left