Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwestern 26 Perry County Central 21
Final.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats Warriors!

Hats off to the Dores for a great season and their first playoff win.
9-3, best record in school history, first playoff win, proved a lot of naysayers wrong this season. I feel so bad for our seniors, several of them are good enough to be playing on Saturdays next year, I wish them nothing but the best, they played their asses off.
Congratulations to the Warriors on a good win and congrats to the Dores on a great season and a huge step for that program.

It looks like we've come to the end of the road....

Best of luck to all the seniors as they continue on with their football career or begin their college/professional career.
A special thanks to Matt Robinson for raising four long years of pure hell on opposing offenses!
He ends his career at PCC as the leading tackler....
an honor he has held since week 1 of last year.
congrats to SW
geauxtigers75 Wrote:9-3, best record in school history, first playoff win, proved a lot of naysayers wrong this season. I feel so bad for our seniors, several of them are good enough to be playing on Saturdays next year, I wish them nothing but the best, they played their asses off.

Awesome - Congrats and keep it going
PCC doesn't leave "Happy Valley" alive....GO WARRIORS!!!

Good job boys! Next up is Harlan County.
However, PCC played a heck of a game. Congrats to the Commodores on a great season!
GetChili Wrote:However, PCC played a heck of a game. Congrats to the Commodores on a great season!

#16 is a beast for you guys, hell of a football player.
This is just a heart breaker for pcc, congrats to SW on advancing to regionals. Looks like i will be eating some crow.
Congrats Warriors!!! Keep it going!
geauxtigers75 Wrote:#16 is a beast for you guys, hell of a football player.

Yeah, he is a manchild. Matt Robinson is a beast for you all, as well.
I just wanna say Congrats to the Dores for having their best season in school history!! You guys have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of and need to keep your heads held high! This was one heck of a football game and a very exciting one very anyone who was in attendance!! Tonight was the Alan Williams show, one heck of a performance from that young man!!

Congrats Warriors!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I never ever ever bring the refs up, and I wont talk about the refs tonight as a whole. But come on man, let them play. With a few minutes left in the game and on the biggest play of the game you call a 5 yard incidental facemask? Come on man. Let the kids decide the game. The ONLY flag that ref threw all night, he waits until it couldnt mean more and throws an incidental facemask. Come on man.

Other then that swp played a great game on both sides. It seemed like when they needed a big play on 3rd down #16 was open in the middle for a big gain. Then #2 was a very fast and elusive back. The biggest dofference was the line. It seemed like Pcc got beat on both sides of the ball. The running lanes were quickly closed on offense and some big holes were opened up on defense.

Pcc had their chance though and shot themselves in the foot on the 4th and 1. If they were going to win that was their chance.

A great year for the Dores though. I was one of the people who laughed and said they would be lucky to win 3 games this year. Im glad they proved me wrong and had the bEst year in schools history. On to indoor sports!

Sorry for the many typos and grammar, trying to type this out while driving home.
Congrats Warriors! Great year for PCC. Both programs took a step forward this year! :Thumbs:
Actually best record in school history is 9-2 per 1999 team.
Post #14... is that a little bit of a Butt Hurt post?

Yeah refs should only throw flags when they don't matter.
wildthang3 Wrote:Actually best record in school history is 9-2 per 1999 team.

I'm speaking of PCC.

PEOPLESCHAMP has his right to say that, he makes valid points in his post and gave SW credit where it was due. The face mask lost us the game, and I just don't know about the legitimacy of the call, I never talk about the refs either, but damn. Either way, the game is over, congrats SW.
Several holding by pcc on SW #60 that didnt get called alOng with the horrible PI on #10. so SW has them to.
#1 vs# 1 the way it should be! Go bears!
SW just do us all a favor................BEAT HARLAN!!!!!!!
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:SW just do us all a favor................BEAT HARLAN!!!!!!!

Come on man...don't be that way!!! :eyeroll: You know you wanna cheer for the Bears!
I gotta stick with District 8....
Cubs Win!
^ I second that.
Southwestern meets up Harlan County next week.
wildthang3 Wrote:Actually best record in school history is 9-2 per 1999 team.

Pretty sure he meant PCC best record at 9-3.
Sticking with District 8 as well, go Bears. SW held Jared Deaton multiple times btw wildthang, a lot of missed calls on both ends IMO.
3wishes Wrote:Pretty sure he meant PCC best record at 9-3.

I did.
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:SW just do us all a favor................BEAT HARLAN!!!!!!!

I think that Southwestern is the right team for the job! They definitely do better against teams that prefer the run over the pass!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
The pass interferamce call was legit he never turned to play the ball. He stuck his hand in #1s face without turning around. 100% gonna get called everytime.

Im glad you got to use the butt hurt saying of ours, but butt hurt posters dont gove credit to the winning team and point out the things that beat them.