Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell chances in a matchup with Lou. Cen.
Ok sports fans if Bell plays Lou. Cen next week who will win and why??

I think Lou. Cent will win an win big, I have followed Bells coach over the years and the truth of the matter is he can't win the big games. Just like when he was as Knox Cent. he would always choke when if came time to play Bell, granted Bell had some good teams but so did coach Mills. I just don't think Bell has the coaching to pull off the upset, players yes Davenport is one of the best backs in the state, but without a good coach you just can't win. Goodluck Bell you'll need it.
Hey man, get real!

Mills never had a team at KC that was even close to Bell this year. Davenport don't need coaching it's all natural to him.

Bell would kill Lou Cent anytime they play them this year. We have had no competition all year, so bring it on!!
Before last friday night I would have said Bell's chances were very slim,but now,just slim. Central proved,last week,that they are beatable and if anyone in the mountains could beat them I would have to say it is Bell Co.. As far as Bell's coach winning big game's,they beat an extrordinarily tough Harlan Co. team in a playoff atmosphere. That was nothing to snivel at.
You have had no competition??? what about Lex Cath that beat you, and your right Bell has not play anyone, look at the type of teams Lou Cent has played. one of the harder scheds. in 3a Bell cant say that can they??? nope didnt think so, Keep the dream alive and win this week and you will get your wish next week!!!
Dragonsdad Wrote:Before last friday night I would have said Bell's chances were very slim,but now,just slim. Central proved,last week,that they are beatable and if anyone in the mountains could beat them I would have to say it is Bell Co.. As far as Bell's coach winning big game's,they beat an extrordinarily tough Harlan Co. team in a playoff atmosphere. That was nothing to snivel at.
what I mean about their coach is he cant win when he has too. Harlen game was a good game but lets face it all that game was for was bragging rights, not the end of your season like next week will be
panther nation Wrote:You have had no competition??? what about Lex Cath that beat you, and your right Bell has not play anyone, look at the type of teams Lou Cent has played. one of the harder scheds. in 3a Bell cant say that can they??? nope didnt think so, Keep the dream alive and win this week and you will get your wish next week!!!

A knox central fan starting a bell post to bash bell co............seems about rightConfusedhh:
but all jokes aside, does Bell have the speed,size,and depth of Lou Cen. ???
panther nation Wrote:You have had no competition??? what about Lex Cath that beat you, and your right Bell has not play anyone, look at the type of teams Lou Cent has played. one of the harder scheds. in 3a Bell cant say that can they??? nope didnt think so, Keep the dream alive and win this week and you will get your wish next week!!!

And where are you guys playing at this week or I forgot you got beat last week. Come on over and watch a real team play this week. Your :lame:
panther nation Wrote:what I mean about their coach is he cant win when he has too. Harlen game was a good game but lets face it all that game was for was bragging rights, not the end of your season like next week will be

If I were you I would mind what I say. It might be one week longer than your's.
Bell County can play with Central. Surely Bell has proven over the past several years that they can compete at the highest level in their class. If they meet, it should be a very good game.
panther nation Wrote:Ok sports fans if Bell plays Lou. Cen next week who will win and why??

I think Lou. Cent will win an win big, I have followed Bells coach over the years and the truth of the matter is he can't win the big games. Just like when he was as Knox Cent. he would always choke when if came time to play Bell, granted Bell had some good teams but so did coach Mills. I just don't think Bell has the coaching to pull off the upset, players yes Davenport is one of the best backs in the state, but without a good coach you just can't win. Goodluck Bell you'll need it.

First off Bell has been better than Knox all of those years so to blame it on the coach is not fair.

2nd you are an idiot and just jealous that you are not us.

3rd Bell has a game before they even think about Central, as well as Central has to beat Corbin. Both should win but nothing is a given!

4th where is your team? You have to get on here and bad mouth a Coach that made your program relevant? Guess what it is not looking good in his first year gone.
Central has 10 guys faster than Davenport, Bell may not score.
I believe Central to be a heavy favorite but if Bell can drive the ball, take time off the clock and score points they could perhaps pull the upset.
former Wrote:Central has 10 guys faster than Davenport, Bell may not score.

What does that Prove?:lmao:
panther nation Wrote:Ok sports fans if Bell plays Lou. Cen next week who will win and why??

I love listening to these two group of fans from Bell and Knox. THe fact is that Knox program is not in Bell league.. take the Harlan Co. game, knox was beat down and kicked out of Harlan Co.. If Knox would have played Bell it would have be the same outcome.. You lost the best coach that has ever been at Knox Central to a better program and school system.. They (Bell) rank higher than you in football and in academics.. Bell will beat Lou. Central
kmba32 Wrote:What does that Prove?:lmao:

It means bell aint better and speed kills, Central may run the clock on Bell
We had a off night with Cath. Every team has them.
There isn't 10 guys faster than Davenport in the whole state!!
Lou Cent will beat Corbin by about as many as Bell will beat Lou Cent. BET ON IT!!

As far as Coach Mills winning the big games,there wasn't any at KC to win.

Bell Bobcats by 2 TDs!!
former Wrote:It means bell aint better and speed kills, Central may run the clock on Bell

You dont much about football do you?
kmba32 Wrote:What does that Prove?:lmao:

BigBlueBell Wrote:We had a off night with Cath. Every team has them.
There isn't 10 guys faster than Davenport in the whole state!!
Lou Cent will beat Corbin by about as many as Bell will beat Lou Cent. BET ON IT!!

As far as Coach Mills winning the big games,there wasn't any at KC to win.

Bell Bobcats by 2 TDs!!

So playing Bell in playoffs wasnt a big game at KC, but I do agree with you, playing Bell isnt a big deal or a big game.

There are 20 guys faster than davenport, get out of the hills and go to the big city in the Ville and you will see, then travel to Northern KY and find some more.
he isnt even the fastest kid in the mnts.
I hate to say it but its a game that Central can win big if things go right, but if bell wins its going to be a close game. Talked about it before the harlan game, the kicking game scares me to death in any game that may be close. If Central were to even trade scores with Bell they would win by 2-3 missed xp's.
former Wrote:So playing Bell in playoffs wasnt a big game at KC, but I do agree with you, playing Bell isnt a big deal or a big game.

There are 20 guys faster than davenport, get out of the hills and go to the big city in the Ville and you will see, then travel to Northern KY and find some more.
he isnt even the fastest kid in the mnts.

So speed is all you got to have to win?
kmba32 Wrote:So speed is all you got to have to win?

Something like that

Man central is heads and shoulders above Bell. Look at schedule Central plays. Speed everywhere adn soem UK players on the field.
Hatz Wrote:I believe Central to be a heavy favorite but if Bell can drive the ball, take time off the clock and score points they could perhaps pull the upset.

Actually Cal Preps have Bell a 4 point favorite on a netural site, if I'm not mistaken dosen't Bell host the 3rd round of the play off's this year? I don't think Central may have played in an atmosphere like the one they will see on Log Mountain. jmo
White Feather Wrote:Actually Cal Preps have Bell a 4 point favorite on a netural site, if I'm not mistaken dosen't Bell host the 3rd round of the play off's this year? I don't think Central may have played in an atmosphere like the one they will see on Log Mountain. jmo

No, bell will be on the road from the 3rd round on. week 3 would be at central and the semi's are the odd numbered region this year.
Central, and it will not be close.
Would love to see Bell knock Central off.... but the fact remains the Yellowjackets are simply in a different class of speed, athleticism, and shear skill level. I think Bell can make it close and be within striking range, but I still think Central is a 2 TD favorite.

With that said, since all this thread actually is are pot shots from a Knox Central fan. Central would beat Knox by at least 4-5 TD's IMO.
White Feather Wrote:Actually Cal Preps have Bell a 4 point favorite on a netural site, if I'm not mistaken dosen't Bell host the 3rd round of the play off's this year? I don't think Central may have played in an atmosphere like the one they will see on Log Mountain. jmo
I'm sure they have been in really tough atmosphere, but mountain football is alot different our fans are alot more vocal. So I agree they haven't seen nothing like log mountain. Good luck Bobcats some them what mountain football is all about.
i think bell has a decent shot. going to central gives them the edge and if i was to make a bet i would say central by 5.

i think i heard this same line of crap about Bell before the harlan game...

Central has the edge in this game especially with home field but bell can play with central. this should be a good game.

BTW-as far as Mills choking you look at this season when you see how Bell finished the games against harlan and lafayette, it doesnt appear that he is a coach that chokes. maybe it was talent level he had to coach with previously that was choking?
former
"So playing Bell in playoffs wasnt a big game at KC, but I do agree with you, playing Bell isnt a big deal or a big game.

he isnt even the fastest kid in the mnts."

No it wasn't a big game against Bell. Bell was going to win hands down.
I don't have to get my fix in the "VILLE" or northern KY. Big Bell has all I need.
Look on someof the other web sites, neutral. Bell is the fav!
We're bringing home the hardware this year!!

Haters gonna hate!
It all depends about the health of standout rb Anthony Wales. Wales was injured in the PRP game and only playeed three downslast week. Coach Scroggins told Mike Fields of the Herald Leader that he has an unspecified minor injury. Don't know his status for this week. They can probably beat Corbin without him. Don't overlook Bell. There defense has forced 22 turnovers. I am an outsider looking in. I am not from Central or Bell.