Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky @ Vanderbilt (11/12)
The Cats have won 12 of the last 15 over the Commodores.

Who will win?

Must win for UK to keep the Bowl chances alive.
Vandy has been playing really well lately, so i'll take them by 7
i think vandy is a little better then what uk is this year so i have no choice but to choose them

Vandy-36
UK-27
I think that if Joker will stick with Maxwell Smith, we can win this one!! He can only get better after last yesterday's performance!

UK - 28

Vandy - 21
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Aslan Wrote:You guys see Vandy almost beat Florida? I'm taking Vandy by two scores +.

I was going to take Vandy by 2 scores anyhow, but if they play the way they did yesterday, they will pillage the Cats by 30
4_real is a true uk fan so i'll take uk by a touchdown and a field goal!
^ I'm a UK fans as well, but I'm not fool either
If UK can move the chains, they have a chance.

However, Vandy's strength is their secondary. They are interception machines. If UK cannot run the ball, and they try to throw 30 times, they will lose miserably. Williams and company need at least 30 carries. DO NOT TRY TO THROW ON VANDY!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vandy is very well coached and they don't make too many mistakes and their defense has been making big plays all season.

Should be a battle, but like everyone else, I'm taking Vandy by 14.
Vandy by 10. Cats just ain't got it this year.

Sad
LWC Wrote:If UK can move the chains, they have a chance.

However, Vandy's strength is their secondary. They are interception machines. If UK cannot run the ball, and they try to throw 30 times, they will lose miserably. Williams and company need at least 30 carries. DO NOT TRY TO THROW ON VANDY!

Very well said. I don't see the Cats being able to put together a passing game, which puts nine in the box for Vandy, thus shutting down the running game
^If Vandy puts 9 in the box, float it up the LaRod King, Vandy's secondary isn't THAT good. They can put 8 in the box, but not 9.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Most important game of the season. I do believe UK can come out on top, if Smith can keep the chains moving like LWC said and give the D a breather. However, game being played in Nashville, Vandy has played very good at home, almost beating a very good Arkansas team 2 weeks ago. I'm going Vandy.

Vandy-27
Cats-13.

LETS GO CATS!
Vandy by 15
There will be as many UK fans there as vandy fans. As for the florida game. Florida played like shit in that game.
This one could get ugly....

Vandy 37
UK 10
I will be in the minority and pick Kentucky 24-21.
I will always pick UK, but this may be Vandy's year. They are definitely not in the basement of the SEC this year--that would be UT
UK by a touchdown. Smith being our quarterback was the best thing Joker could have done.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
I hate to say it but Vandy by 2 td's. God that kills me to say it.
Stardust Wrote:^ I'm a UK fans as well, but I'm not fool either

if picking UK no matter what the odds are make me a fool then im as foolish as they come.
now you sir need to come off the bandwagon
Vanderbilt is no joke, they played pretty good against Georgia, Arkansas, and Florida, losing by less than a TD to all 3 in each game. Bowl hopes on the line for both teams, i'm taking Vandy
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:There will be as many UK fans there as vandy fans. As for the florida game. Florida played like shit in that game.

Doubt it lol
4_real Wrote:if picking UK no matter what the odds are make me a fool then im as foolish as they come.
now you sir need to come off the bandwagon

What bandwagon is he riding?

Is it the one where you like UK but you pick the other team if you think they are better?
Gimme UK by a TD
Vandy is good and i mean Vandy is really really really good. Quite possibly the most UNDERRATED team in FBS this year. They do struggle at times offensivly however, Defense is the primary antidote to a succeful team. Kentucky has had two decent weeks of offensive production but the progress will be halted in this game as Smith will be picked twice and throw for 1 TD.

Vandy covers the spread and wins by 17.

Also remember Vandy runs a fast paced no huddle offense with a scrambling QB and they run alot of read option one thing Miss State killed us on.
Im going to take the cats 12 to 7
Vandy has won exactly as many SEC games as we have, I don't see how anyone can say they are vastly superior.