Poll: Biggest Trash-talkers
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Perry County
29.73%
Bell County
10.81%
Harlan County
9.46%
Highlands
22.97%
Johnson Central
9.46%
Raceland
4.05%
Russell
1.35%
Knox Central
0%
Boyle County
1.35%
Other
10.81%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 trash talking fan bases?
belfry
Highlands posters are the only ones that can compete with Perry when it comes to football IMO

And talking trash has nothing to do with backing it up lol
I'm confident that Perry Central fans would have Highlands fans tore up on here if we ever played them even though we wouldn't have much of a shot Wink

This is probably just for football...
but if you include basketball you have to throw in Knott Central.
But for some reason they don't talk a lot of trash on football threads Smile
Brings up the question what's the difference between confidence and cockyness?
lol, I love BGR, the other place is nowhere near as fun Smile
Are we talking quality or quantity?
Thank god there is a year before Somerset plays Perry County again. Reading that thread was giving me blood pressure issues.
Dumpster Diving Wrote:Thank god there is a year before Somerset plays Perry County again. Reading that thread was giving me blood pressure issues.

I guess the game gave you a heart attack then?
You guys are forgetting easily the #1 trash-talking fans...Pike County Central.
Dumpster Diving Wrote:Thank god there is a year before Somerset plays Perry County again. Reading that thread was giving me blood pressure issues.

And I was only in there until like Tuesday lol
Next year I'll make sure to last the whole week Wink
BellCoFaithful Wrote:lol, I love BGR, the other place is nowhere near as fun Smile

I gave up on the other place. I got reprimanded 2x a day.
vundy33 Wrote:You guys are forgetting easily the #1 trash-talking fans...Pike County Central.

How you figure that?
BellCoFaithful Wrote:lol, I love BGR, the other place is nowhere near as fun Smile

I not sure I love it.....
J-Rod Wrote:How you figure that?

lol, by reading any Pike Central thread on this site and going to games. I'm part of the fan base, but alot of the stuff some flat-out crazy Central fans say is pretty embarrassing to us normal fans that can see past it. You know what I'm talking about.

When I think deeper into it, I wouldn't say the Central fanbase is the #1 trash talking, but I would say they're the most obnoxious.
Harlan County
Rockcastle County
Perry Central
Russel County
Bell County
Does perry county central even have a football program?
RAMBAIT Wrote:Does perry county central even have a football program?

How long til this thread takes off?

You mad?
RoShamBo Wrote:How long til this thread takes off?

Well....
I'd like for it to take off and stay on-topic since it is a pretty interesting thread...
however, rambait may have baited us into something else lol
vundy33 Wrote:lol, by reading any Pike Central thread on this site and going to games. I'm part of the fan base, but alot of the stuff some flat-out crazy Central fans say is pretty embarrassing to us normal fans that can see past it. You know what I'm talking about.

When I think deeper into it, I wouldn't say the Central fanbase is the #1 trash talking, but I would say they're the most obnoxious.

Honestly, I think our fanbase has been relatively quiet all-season up until the post-game Belfry thread where you argued about a bunch of silliness.

As far as trash talking tho, I really haven't seen much if any...you'd think the build-up to the Belfry game would bring it but nope, our fanbase was quiet the week of the game, until you had the post-game but it wasn't trash talk but just arguing.
There should have been a poll with this one...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis

Had a case of the butt hurts lately?
PEOPLESCHAMP Wrote:Had a case of the butt hurts lately?

Probably a scorned fan of a team we killed in Bball
OffTheHook Wrote:There should have been a poll with this one...lol.

Added it...
but it could only have 10 so I posted 9 schools and "other"
vundy33 Wrote:lol, by reading any Pike Central thread on this site and going to games. I'm part of the fan base, but alot of the stuff some flat-out crazy Central fans say is pretty embarrassing to us normal fans that can see past it. You know what I'm talking about.

Trash talk? How stupid are you? How do the Central Fans embarrass you? If they were that embarrassing why do you associate, pick another team to trash.

As the fan base I can't see what you're talking about but I think most normal fans can see past you. Post on your beloved ER awhile, where there are some real issues.
I can't stand trash talk; not from fans and not from players. Just not my thing.
charlie22 Wrote:I can't stand trash talk; not from fans and not from players. Just not my thing.
:Thumbs: I would add that you definitely walk the talk when it comes to trash talking. I enjoy contentious debate but trash talking by sports fans has never made any sense to me.

I don't like trash talking by players either but to the extent that it is an effort to intimidate an opposing player and distract him from performing his role in a game, I can at least understand the logic. I can't see any positives coming from trash-talking fans on a high school sports forum.
Perry Central would have to be #1. They also probably have the youngest posters on here with " Butthurt" being the official word of the PCC faithful.
My vote goes to Highlands. I haven't had the delight of any run ins with the Perry faithful, I'm sure it'd be one heck of a fun conversation though. At the other place, When Bell played Highlands in '04...man they gave us down the road. By the time a Bell poster could reply to any Highlands poster it seemed like their were 5-6 more posts, I loved it, that kind of passion about a team is the best thing in the world to me.
charlie22 Wrote:I can't stand trash talk; not from fans and not from players. Just not my thing.

Love trash talk and debate, always has the crowd more fired up and passionate when game day finally comes, nothing better in my eyes besides the game itself.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Perry Central would have to be #1. They also probably have the youngest posters on here with " Butthurt" being the official word of the PCC faithful.

You mad? <---another one that is beat to death. I guess that is trash talk?