Poll: Biggest Trash-talkers
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Perry County
29.73%
Bell County
10.81%
Harlan County
9.46%
Highlands
22.97%
Johnson Central
9.46%
Raceland
4.05%
Russell
1.35%
Knox Central
0%
Boyle County
1.35%
Other
10.81%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 trash talking fan bases?
Here's mine: (and it's all in fun)

1.Perry Co. Central
2.Harlan Co.
3.Bell Co.
4.Raceland
5.Russell

I really enjoy reading the post's from the fan's of these school's. There are other's on BGR but these are my favorites. What are yours?
Well I def agree with one of your picks...haha. I guess some of these posters have never heard of Karma
Highlands bell boyle Ashland Russell
Dragonsdad Wrote:Here's mine: (and it's all in fun)

1.Perry Co. Central
2.Harlan Co.

3.Bell Co.
4.Raceland
5.Russell

I really enjoy reading the post's from the fan's of these school's. There are other's on BGR but these are my favorites. What are yours?

I definitely agree with 1 & 2.
Lol can't blame for Perry County talking trash, they're pretty good.

1.Perry Co. Central
2.Harlan Co.
3.Bell Co.
4.Raceland
5.Russell

I have to agree with 1, unfortunately.
Highlands has to be on there. Although they have a pretty good reason to be. I mean whats a football poll without Highlands in it?
I will make my list later but I have to clarify it: A team has to back up the fans mouths, lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOL, I knew that there would be those to put Highlands on the list. Not saying that they shouldn't be, but I'm not sure that I agree it's trash talking as much as it is bravado that is backed up by a long line of History. Let's all not forget that the individuals who were the greatest trash talkers in LIFE were Ali and MJ, and are they not the same ones that we ALL LOVE! Highlands fans have something than none of us have (unless there are Shamrock fans on here), and that is the ability to back-up every word that they spew in their trash talking!
Betsy Layne
Shelby Valley
Johnson Central

1.Perry Co. Central
2.Harlan Co.
3.Bell Co.
4.Raceland
5.Russell

It's all in good fun..lol
Stardust Wrote:LOL, I knew that there would be those to put Highlands on the list. Not saying that they shouldn't be, but I'm not sure that I agree it's trash talking as much as it is bravado that is backed up by a long line of History. Let's all not forget that the individuals who were the greatest trash talkers in LIFE were Ali and MJ, and are they not the same ones that we ALL LOVE! Highlands fans have something than none of us have (unless there are Shamrock fans on here), and that is the ability to back-up every word that they spew in their trash talking!

I agree, TRASH talking is when you don't necessarily have the means to back it up. Sometimes you back it up and sometimes you don't, but you always talk the talk regardless.
Here's mine
1. Perry Central
2. Perry Central
3. Perry Central
4. Perry Central
5. Ever who is playing Perry Central that week.
LOL.....
I wonder if Perry Central will be on anyone's list....
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Here's mine
1. Perry Central
2. Perry Central
3. Perry Central
4. Perry Central
5. Ever who is playing Perry Central that week.
LOL.....

I've got to agree. PCC fan's have so much to say that several need multiple accounts to get it all out. Can you imagine what it's like on the fawdy?
1. Highlands
2. Highlands
3. Boyle County-especially if our fan base believes we will win state
4. Highlands
5. Bell County

For the record I hated MJ and was too young to properly enjoy Ali but I am certain I would have been a huge Ali fan. I love athletes that talk crap and back it up. As a Boyle fan I'll talk junk in a second but I don't get disrespectful until disrespected. I know and have spoke with some respectful Highlands fans(not many) but there are too many in that fan base that are disrespectful and speak straight idiocy and lunacy. It's one thing to talk trash and back it up. It's another reason to act a donkey just because your Alma Mater has a spectacular program.
Wideleft01. I know it's not a team, but.......
adopted purple Wrote:Wideleft01. I know it's not a team, but.......

No, that's not a thread about trash talking, that's about Space Cadets!:devilflam
Knox central , highlands, PCC, highlands highlands ,
rustyankle Wrote:Knox central , highlands, PCC, highlands highlands ,

I've never really heard anything bad from a Knox fan.
laker20 Wrote:I've got to agree. PCC fan's have so much to say that several need multiple accounts to get it all out. Can you imagine what it's like on the fawdy?

TongueirateSho
Perry Central has the most trash talkers by far
PEOPLESCHAMP Wrote:Highlands has to be on there. Although they have a pretty good reason to be. I mean whats a football poll without Highlands in it?

a great poll haha
king360 Wrote:I've never really heard anything bad from a Knox fan.

there was very bad trash talking at the knox/rockcastle game, knox fans came over to the rockcastle side lines and was saying some very harsh things to these kids.
rockfan11 Wrote:there was very bad trash talking at the knox/rockcastle game, knox fans came over to the rockcastle side lines and was saying some very harsh things to these kids.

I see, I thought they were just talking about on here.
I agree with the first two, but would include Knox Central and of all places North Laurel even though they have never won anything.
Stardust Wrote:No, that's not a thread about trash talking, that's about Space Cadets!:devilflam
I guess I'm in the minority, but I get a big kick out of WL's posts. I just cain't help it!:biggrin:
1. Highlands
2. Highlands JV
3. Perry County Central
4. Ashland

5. Bell County

Highlands' trash talkers are small in number but big in mouth. If Perry Central ever gets over the hurdle of winning their first playoff game, then I predict that they will leap to the top of the heap. Likewise, the only thing keeping Ashland so low on the list is the fashion in which they have been eliminated from the playoffs for at least the past 5 years. It's hard to effectively talk trash when you are in the stands every year watching your district rivals making deep runs in the playoffs - and that is why I placed PCC so high on my list. They are a determined group that are not easily humbled. :biggrin:
1. Highlands
2. Mayfield
3. Perry County Central
4. Boyle County
5. Highlands cheerleading
toussaints Wrote:1. Highlands
2. Mayfield
3. Perry County Central
4. Boyle County
5. Highlands cheerleading

C!-A!-K!-E! CAKE!
Yeah, I've been over that one for 30+ years now. I'd be happy if cheerleaders did a halftime performance like the dance teams do. Hate to sound like an old grump, but I is what I is, and all that yelling is just irritating.