Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher County Central 40 - Whitley County 30
Oh yeah letcher yeah!!!!!!!!!
Alright guys....
I figure I might as well step in since I kind of initiated this on Facebook Wink

I love taking jabs as much as anyone does, but the majority of my jabs are either calling out someone for what I think is stupid or it's actually related to football or a rivalry. It's childish just have a whole page full of nothing but "you started it" and "no, you started it".

I'm not trying to be a hard a** or anything...
I'm just trying to keep it civil.
I don't have any authority over you guys....
I just have a few extra buttons that I'm allowed to click on.

By all means...
let the jabs fly.
But be ready to take one back and try not to get personal and disrespect someone.

Once you post on here for a while you start to see that everyone has a line and what happens when you cross it.
The last page of posts is definitely a testament to that and it looks like I may need to click some of those buttons.

Again I say...
I can't tell you guys what to do.
Only put in my 2 cents and wait for someone to blow up Wink
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I didnt start nothing.
Peoples Champ made a comment about the way i spelled laptop like 7 weeks ago. Every since then he's been on my case and makes it a point to get on here and just try to piss me off. He rarely even talks football.
As for you, i didnt start anything either. Go back and look at the threads. It was 4678 on 1. No wonder it seems like im the one getting mad when i dont have 14 high school kids on here backing me up like you do.

And no im not ready to tap.
You better believe its hats off.
Like i said just wait for next year, and the year after, and the year after, and so on and so on.
Ass whippins handed out daily by me to you all after your fluke season is over.
:flame:

I never said you started anything Smile
You hate on Perry. I hate on Whitley.
I praise anyone that plays Whitley. You praise anyone that plays Perry.
Me and you constantly go at it and we probably will for a LONG time.
I have plenty of people backing me up but you know I can hold my own without em Wink

Most of em just copy me anyway Confusednicker:
zaga_fan Wrote:Alright guys....
I figure I might as well step in since I kind of initiated this on Facebook Wink

I love taking jabs as much as anyone does, but the majority of my jabs are either calling out someone for what I think is stupid or it's actually related to football or a rivalry. It's childish just have a whole page full of nothing but "you started it" and "no, you started it".

By all means...
let the jabs fly.
But be ready to take one back and try not to get personal and disrespect someone.

Once you post on here for a while you start to see that everyone has a line and what happens when you cross it.
The last page of posts is definitely a testament to that and it looks like I may need to click some of those buttons.

Again I say...

Agreed.
zaga_fan Wrote:I never said you started anything Smile
You hate on Perry. I hate on Whitley.
I praise anyone that plays Whitley. You praise anyone that plays Perry.
Me and you constantly go at it and we probably will for a LONG time.
I have plenty of people backing me up but you know I can hold my own without em Wink

Most of em just copy me anyway Confusednicker:

Zagas little trolls......
Oh yeah... Letcher yeah!!!!
i wanna hear what runitupthegut has to say :lmao:

whitley just got punched in the mouth by a team that they should have beat. doesn't get any better
never mind i just seen the new avatar lol.
^
I think it defines all human existence lol
It also proves Herm Edwards kicks ass.
Anyway, again congrats to Cougars on a big win. I believe they play Greenup County in the next game at home. It should be a win.
Aslan Wrote:Love the avatar RIUTG.

To bad it's gonna be different after Friday!..lol
Congrats go out to the Cougars on a hard earned win.
zaga_fan Wrote:Alright guys....

By all means...
let the jabs fly.

Again I say...

aaah boys.........We should just start a smack talk thread: Zaga vs RIUTG and make it by invitation only (or donating members only). That would be hilarious. We could even let some of those bear people to join in.:flame::flame::flame:
Johnson coming back was the key, Coach Whitaker and a good qb are not to be taken lightly. Watched the Clay and Whitley game that Whitley won on a last second field goal get serious Clay (1-8) out played them. Whitley should fell good at 3-6 they could very well be 1-8 going to Boyle County.
Congrats to LCC
laker20 Wrote:aaah boys.........We should just start a smack talk thread: Zaga vs RIUTG and make it by invitation only (or donating members only). That would be hilarious. We could even let some of those bear people to join in.:flame::flame::flame:

3 Way tag team match.
the last time i was involved in a 3 way it didnt turn out so well.......wait, never mind.
PEOPLESCHAMP Wrote:the last time i was involved in a 3 way it didnt turn out so well.......wait, never mind.

:why:
Theres only one way that didnt turn out well......lol
Lol