Poll: Who wins ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bowling Green
63.64%
Lexinton Catholic
36.36%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowling Green at Lexington Catholic
Should be a great game. I'll take the Purples by 10.
Bowling Green.
Bowling Green 35-28
BG by 23
This will be a good game to see how good the highly rated west teams really are. I have seen Lex Cath play twice and would say they are average; if BG is as good as a lot of posters want to make them out to be, than they should win by 3-4 TD's.
Bowling Green
Lexington Catholic with the upset:flame:
Who wins and why?
Senior night for LexCath. 5A John Hardin power escaped earlier in the season. Knights will want to go out in style against another 5A powerhouse.
Bowling Green by 2 TD's
Bowling Green by 8
Bowling Green by 14.
I hope Lexcath wins, but if Bowling Green is anything beyond mediocre they should crush them. A close game indicates the 5A west is as bad as usual.

If Lexington Catholic gets exposed this week it means a running clock in the state semi-finals in the 4A east.
Wideleft01 Wrote:I hope Lexcath wins, but if Bowling Green is anything beyond mediocre they should crush them. A close game indicates the 5A west is as bad as usual.

If Lexington Catholic gets exposed this week it means a running clock in the state semi-finals in the 4A east.

Highlands posters are comical.
Thunder Lips Wrote:Highlands posters are comical.

Most Highlands fans on here are really intelligent and know the game well, but there are always a couple that have some sort of complex. You know, like a millionaire that has everything but is still really insecure. Lonely at the top, i suppose.:Sad04:
Lex Cath by 3 at home
I'm going with the Purples in this one.
i like a lexcath upset as well.
in a OT bloodmatch.
sstack Wrote:This will be a good game to see how good the highly rated west teams really are. I have seen Lex Cath play twice and would say they are average; if BG is as good as a lot of posters want to make them out to be, than they should win by 3-4 TD's.

Lexington Catholic's only loss came from John Hardin. Most polls have LC in the top 10-15 in all schools in the state. Expecting a 3-4 touchdown win is kinda silly. It's Bowling Green, not Trinity. And to think they are just average? Well.
Bowling Green will dominate every aspect of this game, but that doesn't mean they will win by 30. The Purples and JH are clearly the top two teams in the state outside of Trinity.....that is unless your looking at things through bluebird eyes.

Pretty much every projection and ranking site has it Trinity, BG, JH, HHS.
laker20 Wrote:Bowling Green will dominate every aspect of this game, but that doesn't mean they will win by 30. The Purples and JH are clearly the top two teams in the state outside of Trinity.....that is unless your looking at things through bluebird eyes.

Pretty much every projection and ranking site has it Trinity, BG, JH, HHS.

Typical uneducated downstate Western KY thinking. It was proven for 4 straight years that the 5A western Ky teams aren't any good. Now Highlands is gone from 5A and suddenly BG,JH, Warren Central and Christian CO are good? The western KY teams are garbage and will remain that way. Bowling Green beats a 5 and 5 St. X team and suddenly they're good? Nothing has changed other than the fact that Highlands is no longer in 5A. Highlands is better than the last few years and western Ky teams have been nowhere near the level of Highlands. It hasn't changed. It's easy to say your better when you don't have to play anyone. Highlands gets it done on the field. W. Ky teams have had their chances at Highlands and got beaten bad every single time.
Wideleft01 Wrote:It hasn't changed. It's easy to say your better when you don't have to play anyone. Highlands gets it done on the field

Says the guy whose team won't play St X or Trinity. But by all means lets thump our chest about beating a 2-7 Elder team that was without 13 of its key starters and players.

Someone is upset that John Hardin and Bowling Green are ranked ahead of them in computer polls.:lmao:
Bowling Green 48-27.
Wideleft01 Wrote:Typical uneducated downstate Western KY thinking. It was proven for 4 straight years that the 5A western Ky teams aren't any good. Now Highlands is gone from 5A and suddenly BG,JH, Warren Central and Christian CO are good? The western KY teams are garbage and will remain that way. Bowling Green beats a 5 and 5 St. X team and suddenly they're good? Nothing has changed other than the fact that Highlands is no longer in 5A. Highlands is better than the last few years and western Ky teams have been nowhere near the level of Highlands. It hasn't changed. It's easy to say your better when you don't have to play anyone. Highlands gets it done on the field. W. Ky teams have had their chances at Highlands and got beaten bad every single time.

First, I'm not from Western KY nor am I a BG or JH fan. I'm merely an unbiased person who has an educated opinion that differs from the hue of blue that you see things through. Secondly, unlike some, I am well educated in football in places other than Northern Ky. Then again, I suppose that all of the data being collected by all of the projecting companies is skewed due to the fact that those doing the collecting are uneducated in the mighty HHS program.

As I said before, those of you who view things through blue bird eyes may disagree.
Bowling Green - 49
Lexington Catholic - 28
On senior "knight" the knights pull off the upset. LC-35 BG-31
Thunder Lips Wrote:Says the guy whose team won't play St X or Trinity. But by all means lets thump our chest about beating a 2-7 Elder team that was without 13 of its key starters and players.

Someone is upset that John Hardin and Bowling Green are ranked ahead of them in computer polls.:lmao:

Now it was 13 starters? Yeah, thunderlips and that was just the offense>
laker20 Wrote:First, I'm not from Western KY nor am I a BG or JH fan. I'm merely an unbiased person who has an educated opinion that differs from the hue of blue that you see things through. Secondly, unlike some, I am well educated in football in places other than Northern Ky. Then again, I suppose that all of the data being collected by all of the projecting companies is skewed due to the fact that those doing the collecting are uneducated in the mighty HHS program.

As I said before, those of you who view things through blue bird eyes may disagree.

Facts are facts. Bowling Green, John Hardin, and all of the Western Ky teams are poorly disciplined, soft, weak teams who only run up big scores on the other bad teams in their area. Win a title one time why don't ya?
adopted purple Wrote:Lexington Catholic's only loss came from John Hardin. Most polls have LC in the top 10-15 in all schools in the state. Expecting a 3-4 touchdown win is kinda silly. It's Bowling Green, not Trinity. And to think they are just average? Well.

I do not think it is silly. I really think Highlands beats Lex Cath by 3-4 TD's. A lot of people think BG can beat Highlands, so if that is the case, I would expect them to beat them by 3-4 TD's as well.
Bowling Green in this one.