Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland at Paintsville 10/21
Who wins and Why
Raceland by as many as they want. I can't believe Nicholas County beat us as bad as they did, I don't there has ever been 70 scored on the Tigers in our entire history. Fairview must have took it easy on us.

Raceland by ALOT
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
Raceland probably wins this.
Raceland
Raceland. As Redneck said, by as many as they want.
Raceland names the score. Like Redneck said, at least as far back as I can remember, I don't think 70 points have ever been scored on Paintsville in one game. Things are only getting worse.
Raceland chooses the score in this one and clinches the 2 seed in the district. Fairview had a running clock in the first quarter against paintsville, then jv finished the game out. Raceland could do the same
Raceland, because Paintsville is terrible and their coaching is even worse.
Ams win big and try to heal up some injuries at the same time.
Emmit Brown Wrote:Raceland, because Paintsville is terrible and their coaching is even worse.
If Kinner doesn't win anymore games this year do you think Paintsville will let him go?
IBleedTrueBlue Wrote:If Kinner doesn't win anymore games this year do you think Paintsville will let him go?

I'm unsure. No one wants to see anyone lose their job. It is his fourth season and they have been far from competetive. The players are just not responding, it's tough to tell.
Emmit Brown Wrote:I'm unsure. No one wants to see anyone lose their job. It is his fourth season and they have been far from competetive. The players are just not responding, it's tough to tell.
I agree. Jason is a good boy and knows football. I sure hope he gets a chance to turn it around.
Raceland takes this one.
It's hard for me to believe that year after year there's not enough talented kid's on that team to be beat some people. I just can't bring myself to blame these kid's for all the losses. Raceland wins with running clock in the 4th.
Dragonsdad Wrote:It's hard for me to believe that year after year there's not enough talented kid's on that team to be beat some people. I just can't bring myself to blame these kid's for all the losses. Raceland wins with running clock in the 4th.
I agree. Across the creek, when Bill Musick left Johnson Central after a very successful season, I heard the same excuses for three seasons. The coach just doesn't have the talent that Musick had. These kids have no heart. There is no senior leadership on this team. Matney took a team that had won one game the year before he took over and went 7-4 in his first season. Suddenly, the players had hearts, talent, and seniors showed leadership qualities. Kids get way too much blame when programs hit the skids.
Raceland by 8
Stardust Wrote:Raceland by 8

8, like 28-20, OR by 8TD's?..
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
Raceland by 2 TDS
Raceland wins big!!!! Any district game is a big game!! and one that you can rest your starters is even better
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I agree. Across the creek, when Bill Musick left Johnson Central after a very successful season, I heard the same excuses for three seasons. The coach just doesn't have the talent that Musick had. These kids have no heart. There is no senior leadership on this team. Matney took a team that had won one game the year before he took over and went 7-4 in his first season. Suddenly, the players had hearts, talent, and seniors showed leadership qualities. Kids get way too much blame when programs hit the skids.

Last season in the playoffs I remember seeing their team before game and thinking "these guy's have got some athlete's" and sure enough they did. But when the game started and got into the first quarter you could tell they just didn't have the game plan to give us a good challenge and they weren't fired up for the game like they should have been. I mean this was the playoffs who don't get fired up for that.
Raceland easy.
Raceland by a lotttttttt
Raceland
Emmit Brown Wrote:I'm unsure. No one wants to see anyone lose their job. It is his fourth season and they have been far from competetive. The players are just not responding, it's tough to tell.

I would hate to see someone lose a job as well. I think a change is needed but whether that happens im not sure. I've seen some of the worst coaching that past four years that I've ever seen in my years of watching football. I don't know how knowledgeable jason is but I do know they have major problems over there. Every season I hear a new excuse and this year I keep hearing that soccer has been the problem for football. Its not true that soccer players can't play football as well and im amazed at how many people listen to these pitiful excuses. I've also heard jimmy daniels getting blamed for everything when he's not even the head coach. When does an assistant have more power than the head coach? Who hired him 3 out of 4 years? People need to wake up and smell the damn coffee and stops being so damn gullible.
Superman20 Wrote:I would hate to see someone lose a job as well. I think a change is needed but whether that happens im not sure. I've seen some of the worst coaching that past four years that I've ever seen in my years of watching football. I don't know how knowledgeable jason is but I do know they have major problems over there. Every season I hear a new excuse and this year I keep hearing that soccer has been the problem for football. Its not true that soccer players can't play football as well and im amazed at how many people listen to these pitiful excuses. I've also heard jimmy daniels getting blamed for everything when he's not even the head coach. When does an assistant have more power than the head coach? Who hired him 3 out of 4 years? People need to wake up and smell the damn coffee and stops being so damn gullible.

Agreed.
IBleedTrueBlue Wrote:I agree. Jason is a good boy and knows football. I sure hope he gets a chance to turn it around.

I'm sure he is and that he does, he did play at Georgetown College and was part of a national title team. This is his fourth season and the teams records have gotten worse while they are playing a weaker schedule. I believe the true answer lies within the question, when is it enough? How many chances should someone get before a change is made to try and salvage what is left and go another direction?
Never over look anybody in the playoffs. Raceland should win this without a couple starters out.
After a nice chat with the Principal at the soccer game last week, and from what the players are telling me, this will probably be Kinner's last season as head coach. I may be wrong but it just seems to be the vibe around the program no one wants to say it but it is there.

As for this game anyone picking less than a five touchdown win is crazy. But Ill be there in my blue watching the program I love either way.

Go Tigers.
Rams big with running clock early.

Lowest period in Tiger football history as looking at the Cantrell Ratings in Lex Herald
and Paintsville, Paris, Lynn Camp ranked at the bottom in Class A.

Never imagined Paintsville program falling this low.
Raceland-56

Paintsville-7