2nd goal on the 7
Touchdown!! Extra point good! Kc 33 Rock 7
Kc runs 85 yds for Touchdown extra point good kc 40 Rock 7
Rock moving the ball again. Rock inside the 40
Rock stoped on 4 th down . Kc on the 45
Rock stops kc on 4 th down
J v in the game for Kc. Rock inside the 20
Rock scores on a 10 touchdown! Pass. Extra point good. Kc 40Sometimes Rock 14
just goes to show you, dont matter what your record is, any team can be beatin ' any given night. im gonna get my payback after all from all the shit talk you rock fans gave us bout the pcc game. Confusednicker:
Rock recovers a fumble
Rock inside the 30
Big pass down to the 12 Rock fumbles in the endzone kc recovers for a touchback kc40 Rock 14
Final Kc 40 Rock 14
congrats to knox central for a great game.
Thanks Rockfan11. It has been kind of hard to judge what we really have by playing 3 Tennessee. Teams. I know we lost to PcC but sometimes its just not your night. H C GAME WAS Toughs well. I think we would have played better if everyone was playing but H C has a great team and will probably win the 5A state I hope. Rock will regroup and play hard. Keep your heads up it ain't in the books yet. I just hope our panthers stay hungry like they were against the Rock. We will definitely have our work cut out for us next week and hopefully it will be a short ride home with our first ever District title. Congratulations to coach Russell and the Panther football team. A big shout out to the Panther Nation! Lets have a huge turn out at Russell county.
yw prototype. if knox plays like they did tonight in the playoffs, look for them to go deep...
Wow. If I had not seen this game with my own eyes I would not have believed it. Knox spread Rock out and short passed them to death. Alot of yards on run after the catch also. I have watched them almost every game and I have never seen them play like this. It was like they were stunned and didn't know how to react. Great game for Knox, they could not have played any better. Everything went their way the whole game. Knox just played better and deserved to win tonight. Congrats on a big win.
Congratulations, Knox Central. You surprised me.
Slightly surprised, but Knox seems to be getting better every week and they definitely didn't disappoint tonight. Congrats Knox, they are in the driver's seat now.
Coach Russell would never take the credit he deserves for this win as he is too humble. But the offensive plan we brought into this game was a master piece of coaching. He perfectly matched our strengths to their weaknesses. What is cool is now Russell can game plan all they want. We may come out with something tailored just for them.

Amazing win.
Congrats Panthers!

I had a feeling that the short pass game would expose the weakest part of Rock's defense. Looking forward to next Friday. It should be the perfect atmosphere for a great football game.