•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County @ Perry Central 10/7
geauxtigers75 Wrote:RIUTG doesn't like Perry? I'm utterly shocked, he hid it so well (not really). I have a lot I want to say, but i'll just agree with what King said.

I like you better than Corbin.
There, is that good enough?
Whitley County has put out some pretty good FB's over they last few years. Honestly I think they have a great chance to win this game if they show up believing. Win over the Jumpers should help.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:No you dont.
Your love for Whitley runs wild and you know it.
[B]I bet you and tiger both wish you would have been Whitley fans for the last 3 years when these two teams have played [/B] Confusedhh:

I don't Whitley like everyone else..we beat them my senior year.lol
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I like you better than Corbin.
There, is that good enough?

It doesn't really matter to me, I don't care if you like us or not. I just found amusement in how thinly veiled your disdain for us is.
king360 Wrote:I don't Whitley like everyone else..we beat them my senior year.lol

The one and ONLY time.
Whitley 5 wins.
Perry 1 Win.

After friday.
It could get worse
geauxtigers75 Wrote:It doesn't really matter to me, I don't care if you like us or not. I just found amusement in how thinly veiled your disdain for us is.

Ill be your best friend until the week you play Whitley.

My "thinly veiled distain" is simply nothing much more than simple disregard for a much weaker program and "soft" team.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Ill be your best friend until the week you play Whitley.

My "thinly veiled distain" is simply nothing much more than simple disregard for a much weaker program and "soft" team.

You might just find out how weak and 'soft' we are Friday.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:You might just find out how weak and 'soft' we are Friday.

I was about to say the same thing.
Perry
geauxtigers75 Wrote:You might just find out how weak and 'soft' we are Friday.

I hope so, but its highly unlikely.
Weve done seen what physical teams do to PCC this year.
If we get the pass rush on you like we did somerset than I think Whitley will have a similar outcome Rock did aginst you all.

You all forgetting ive done seen these kids on 3 different occasions, its not like i dont know anything about them.
However, PCC knows nothing of Whitleys players.
There are only 3 kids starting this year that did last year.

Best thing is if Whitley comes out with a win on Friday, i know we wont have to worry about losing to PCC for atleast 3 more years.
Perry by 4 touchdowns.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Ill be your best friend until the week you play Whitley.

I'd hate to hear your feelings on Knott Co then Big Grin
Ouch!!! Poor Knott County.
Aslan Wrote:I'd hate to hear your feelings on Knott Co then Big Grin

:thatsfunn
bcpc Wrote:Perry by 4 touchdowns.

"If it dont rain"
Cmon you know you wanna say it

Before you know it PCC will have teams playing two hand touch in the gym with them when it rains
If it Rains
WC 14
PCC 0

Real prediction
PCC 35
WC 14
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:The one and ONLY time.
Whitley 5 wins.
Perry 1 Win.

After friday.
It could get worse

After Friday it will be;

Whitley - 5 wins
Perry - 2 wins
TongueirateSho TongueirateSho

Zaga and me and stuck in training and neither have gotten to look at BGR today.
And

Football field - Perry wins!
Two hand touch in the gym - Perry STILL wins!
EastKyMx Wrote:After Friday it will be;

Whitley - 5 wins
Perry - 2 wins
TongueirateSho TongueirateSho

Zaga and me and stuck in training and neither have gotten to look at BGR today.
And

Football field - Perry wins!
Two hand touch in the gym - Perry STILL wins!

I think I have to agree with on that one. Bryant won't be near as effective in a game of 2-hand.
^
Theyd love that powder puff stuff
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:"If it dont rain"

Before you know it PCC will have teams playing two hand touch in the gym with them when it rains

I don't think Hatcher would be too fond of that idea. lol.
We'd never lose in the gym.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Theyd love that powder puff stuff

Whitley sure would! Be better than actually facing off with Robinson!!
I will give PCC this.
Two hand touch in the gym, or even dodgeball for that matter, PCC wins handsdown.

If we play by my rules as listed in my sig, Whitley wins by 60+
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I will give PCC this.
Two hand touch in the gym, or even dodgeball for that matter, PCC wins handsdown.

If it were dodgeball, Matt Robinson would be the first one out, because he's a ball magnet.

As far as the real game goes, I'm going to say that it will be 10 points or less....I'll make an actual prediction later in the week.
Can we get a poll added to this thread now that it is game week?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I will give PCC this.

Too bad they aren't played by those rules.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:"If it dont rain"

You wont ever hear me makin excuses after a loss. Rock was a better team that night. I said we would win that one by 3 tds. I was wrong.

Feelin pretty confident in the dores friday Rain or shine. Haddix will have them grounded and ready to go. I think losing was good for them last week and its only gonna make them better. Too much Speed. PCC is one of the fastest if not the fastest team in eastern Ky. With that said, I Retract my statement and say PCC by 5 td. Additionally I would like to say PCC #24 will have 25 tackles. Huff gets 300 thru the air. :Clap::yum:
Bear_Paw Wrote:Whitley County has put out some pretty good FB's over they last few years. Honestly I think they have a great chance to win this game if they show up believing. Win over the Jumpers should help.
I agree there Paw!
Whitley - 34
Perry - 26
According to the weather channel, the forecast for the week is sunny with highs in the 70's every day. :Thumbs: DRY FIELD FRIDAY NIGHT!
bcpc Wrote:You wont ever hear me makin excuses after a loss. Rock was a better team that night. I said we would win that one by 3 tds. I was wrong.

Feelin pretty confident in the dores friday Rain or shine. Haddix will have them grounded and ready to go. I think losing was good for them last week and its only gonna make them better. Too much Speed. PCC is one of the fastest if not the fastest team in eastern Ky. With that said, I Retract my statement and say PCC by 5 td. Additionally I would like to say PCC #24 will have 25 tackles. Huff gets 300 thru the air. :Clap::yum:

To win by 5 TD's that HAS to happen.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next