Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook vs. Myspace
What does everybody prefer?

Facebook here.
Facebook, only because I never did create a Myspace. I rarely get on FB either (hell, I spend every second of free-time on BGR, don't have time for any other Social Media)
About the 30th thread on this topic. lol But we will let you slide, I would say your a new poster. But your not. So I guess your a old new guy.

But Facebook.
Stardust Wrote:Facebook, only because I never did create a Myspace. I rarely get on FB either (hell, I spend every second of free-time on BGR, don't have time for any other Social Media)

Same here!!!
I haven't logged into myspace in a couple years. I think they switched their focus to more of a social music/entertainment destination instead of trying to compete against facebook. Many bands and independent artists use it now to promote their music.

I like facebook because practically everyone that I have ever met, in my lifetime, is on there. It is convenient having access to almost anyone you would ever need to talk to at the click up a button.
Facebook

Myspace is so gay now days lol
LOL. Old, new guy. I'll take that. Remember I havent been on in about 4 yrs. lol
^ Don't take it personal, MP is also the same one who has repeated the same animals in the Alphabet Animal's thread 40 times! LOL
airball3 Wrote:LOL. Old, new guy. I'll take that. Remember I havent been on in about 4 yrs. lol

That's what I meant. Lol
LOL. I'm not, its all in fun. I'm one of the old guys, been around for awhile. Don't take stuff personal kinda guy. lol
airball3 Wrote:LOL. Old, new guy. I'll take that. Remember I havent been on in about 4 yrs. lol

Welcome back!
I have trouble remembering my passwords longer than a couple months. :biggrin: Four years would definitely be out of the question for me. Anyway, I am glad you remembered yours, and thanks for stopping back in.
Stardust Wrote:^ Don't take it personal, MP is also the same one who has repeated the same animals in the Alphabet Animal's thread 40 times! LOL

:biglmao:
torQQue Wrote:Welcome back!
I have trouble remembering my passwords longer than a couple months. :biggrin: Four years would definitely be out of the question for me. Anyway, I am glad you remembered yours, and thanks for stopping back in.

Thank ya. Glad to be back.
Stardust Wrote:^ Don't take it personal, MP is also the same one who has repeated the same animals in the Alphabet Animal's thread 40 times! LOL

Least I don't use fish in every thing. Like someone. Lol
I used to be a HUGE myspace fan...
but Facebook simply started to take over and I was forced to go with it lol
Facebook
Aslan Wrote:^I used to use Myspace a lot too. But Facebook is superior in every aspect but music.

Facebook is a lot more user friendly but I always liked customizing my own page on myspace.
Checking to see if you were in someone's top 8 Wink
The top friends thing they added was for losers lol
Facebook.
airball3 Wrote:What does everybody prefer?

Facebook here.

You're about 2 years late on this one bro...

:dudecomeon:
Facebook..those Mario Myspace layouts were pretty cool though.lol
vundy33 Wrote:You're about 2 years late on this one bro...

:dudecomeon:

You're about 16 posts late on this one bro..
^ ah boys...
airball3 Wrote:You're about 16 posts late on this one bro..
Lol.
king360 Wrote:Facebook..those Mario Myspace layouts were pretty cool though.lol

Yoshi!
Sadly i have neither.
I might be the only person from age 21-30 that i know of that doesnt have either and personally im so glad i dont. To much drama if you let it be.
airball3 Wrote:You're about 16 posts late on this one bro..

How so?

And does ANYone still use Myspace anymore?
gtfo.
bcf4l Wrote:icq
YesSir!!!!!
What's Myspace????

Just kidding, but seriously who uses Myspace anymore? I know of NO ONE who is on it...
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]