Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville - 72 Magoffin Co. - 64
Quote:Orginally posted by waterbug5

then do something about it, biotch

ooooooooooooooo.....Maybe it is, are you telling me to do something about it uhh yea. and o h-yeah I'am
"All_Sport#1" Wrote:and Yeah I would talk name calling, dont act like youns didnt sit over there and was lil angels caus I heard it myself, and I would never even think about saying that kinda stuff..........and im not bitter that our team lost, I mean I wish we would of won but hey its just a game im just glad no one got hurt

Im not talking about the game... im talking about name calling on here... their is no need for it... any one person who was at the game knew what both teams said... you are just really making a fool out of yourself...
Quote:Orginally posted by Cardinalfan27
Im not talking about the game... im talking about name calling on here... their is no need for it... any one person who was at the game knew what both teams said... you are just really making a fool out of yourself...

Im talking about name calling to I was there I know what was said, Maybe you was at the wrong game or somethingg or just trying to start crap and get in to this. I know both teams was saying stuff but nothin like what p'ville said

and im making a fool out of myself, well honey your name makes you the biggest fool i know.............Kentucky 73 Louisville 61 lol
if that is the case you completely and utterly misunderstood my post...
... if my nickname had anything to do with U of L your comment would be a burn... the St. Louis Cardinals are my favorite baseball team... the 27 is for Scott Rolen their 3rd baseman... and my avatar is U of L because they don't have a Duke one...and I will be attending U of L in the fall...
my bad, srry
your apology is accepted... but I think everyone just needs to chill out with this thread or it's going to be shut down... Paintsville and Magoffin will play again so we can work out our differences then...
Quote:Orginally Posted by Cardinalfan27

your apology is accepted... but I think everyone just needs to chill out with this thread or it's going to be shut down... Paintsville and Magoffin will play again so we can work out our differences then...

Yea, your right I just gotta take up for Me and my boys...Wink
"Pressure" Wrote:I dont care what anyone says, very poor referee's. 31 fouls is way to many for these 2 teams, let them play and have fun. Hopefully a different story and a different outcome when they Come to play AT magoffin

Let 'm play, yes. But let 'em play within the rules. If fouls are committed, theymust be called! Otherwise, we aren't playing basketball.
"sportwhiz" Wrote:The refs were terrible as usual. Walker got pissed at BMR and took it out on Landon Slone with 2 of his 3 first half fouls being bull @#$# calls and his 4th foul, also called by Walker and within a minute in the 3rd quarter, was very questionable.

As for anyone that thinks Magoffin can't play, all I have to say is get off your lazy ass and go watch them play. They ARE a good team. Helton is a pure load inside. This team will beat a bunch of teams.

The 57th didtrict is just brutal. A 5-3 district record might win the district.

This may be the best post on this thread. You have a Paintsville fan (as best as I can tell) giving credit to the Magoffin County team. It was a great game and a good effort by both teams. SPORTWHIZ recognized this and posted accordingly.

Nice Post.

:theman:
the fact is there has never been more bull @#@# calls in one game against one team except maybe in the p ville central games the refs tried as hard as they could to give the game to magoffin, after kevin williams fouls out, landon has 4, grimm has 4, blake bundy has 4 and jd gets 4 with pugh having 3, and most of the starters sit on the bench to finish out the game with ridiculous fouls, i cant believe magoffin couldn't beat paintsville's second string. its disgraceful. how could anyone take magoffin seriously when they cant compete with paintsville's second string
at least against lawrence county the calls were awful for both teams, not just paintsville. the refs of this game should be embarrassed and should never be allowed to refferree another game ever
2nd string????????? DID YOU GO TO THE GAME OR LISTEN TO IT. AT NO TIME IN THET GAME DID ALL OF PAINTSVILLE'S STARTERS SIT OUT AT THE SAME TIME! THE TIGERS ONLY PLAYED 3 OTHER PLAYERS FOR THE GAME. PAINTSVILLE WOULD SIT 2 BUT KEEP IN 3 OTHERS. BUNDY HAS SKILLS, BUT A MOUTH TO RUIN IT. MAG. CO HAD THEIR CHANCE AND THEY STARTED TO HURRY FOR SOME REASON, AND A COUPLE OF QUICK SHOTS AND TURNOVERS BEFORE THE 3RD ENDED ALLOWED PAINTSVILLE TO CREEP BACK INTO THE LEAD. WILLIAMS FOULED OUT IN THE 4TH, BUT SLONE, PUGH, VANHOOS, GRIMM ALL HAD THERE LEGS AT THE END, DUE TO THE FACT THERE WAS FOUL TROUBLE. MCHS DOES NOT GO REAL DEEP SO THEY WERE WINDED BY THE END. THAT HELPED WITH THE DEFEAT, NOT!!!!! PAINTSVILLE BENCH!!!!!!! :ref2:

"TERMINATOR X" Wrote:the fact is there has never been more bull @#@# calls in one game against one team except maybe in the p ville central games the refs tried as hard as they could to give the game to magoffin, after kevin williams fouls out, landon has 4, grimm has 4, blake bundy has 4 and jd gets 4 with pugh having 3, and most of the starters sit on the bench to finish out the game with ridiculous fouls, i cant believe magoffin couldn't beat paintsville's second string. its disgraceful. how could anyone take magoffin seriously when they cant compete with paintsville's second string
Are officials making inconsistent calls or are the players just not adjusting?
"All_Sport#1" Wrote:Yeah thats what I would have said Jealous, yea right Honey I couldnt be JEALOUS of ANYONE FROM PAINTSVILLE, lol the long haired boy fell and they wasnt even no one around him and he acted like he got his nose busted...lol yeah I wouldnt talk about whining none. and our team was punching them all night and they would go and talk to the refs about it instead of doing something about it thereselves, I guess either that or when 4 or 5 of paintsville's pep club started to come over to our pep section and start a fight but instead they just throught their hands up and said f*** you and walked away is how youns earned the name Paintsville *****'s.....!!!

Good post Pressure, you said thats only my opinion but its mine 2, couldnt have said it no better.
Please please, if the long haired boy fell and acted like he got busted in the nose with no one around him, why on that play did they call a foul on him, and it was the eye, were you there. One of his team mates said he has a shinner. but he did get his 3rd foul on that play. but, no big deal.:lol:
"JMac" Wrote:Are officials making inconsistent calls or are the players just not adjusting?
im not sure one way or the other... it seems like they call on one team for about 5 minutes then the other team for 5 minutes... I guess they are calling consistenly bad...
"TERMINATOR X" Wrote:the fact is there has never been more bull @#@# calls in one game against one team except maybe in the p ville central games the refs tried as hard as they could to give the game to magoffin, after kevin williams fouls out, landon has 4, grimm has 4, blake bundy has 4 and jd gets 4 with pugh having 3, and most of the starters sit on the bench to finish out the game with ridiculous fouls, i cant believe magoffin couldn't beat paintsville's second string. its disgraceful. how could anyone take magoffin seriously when they cant compete with paintsville's second string

:wtf1:

I think there's mdedicine for your condition. Take some and chill out!
:BigLaugh: TongueoliceLig
"You Betcha" Wrote::wtf1:

I think there's mdedicine for your condition. Take some and chill out!
I dont believe they have invented a cure for a bad case of the dumbass yet. :fight: TongueoliceLig :BigLaugh:
"TERMINATOR X" Wrote:at least against lawrence county the calls were awful for both teams, not just paintsville. the refs of this game should be embarrassed and should never be allowed to refferree another game ever

Wow, looks like someone can't get over the fact that they barely beat Magoffin County. You keep making all of these comments that the refs tried to give the game to Magoffin which is absurd. No way on earth did the refs try to give the game to Magoffin. So, just grow up and stop blaming the refs because you think Paintsville should have beat Magoffin by 50.
boy you were at a different game than me Paintsville didnt finish with there bench do us all a favor know what your talking about before making a stupid statement remember it is wise to keep your mouth shut and let people think your an idiot than open it and remove all doubt