Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
57th district
Why isn't central and Lawrence co. on magoffin co. Schedule??
I was wondering the same thing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Tournament will be a blind draw and Magoffin doesn't want to play either team.:lmao:
Why in the world would they vote for the blind draw?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Paintsville, Magoffin, and Sheldon Clark voted to draw in the district meeting. Johnson Central and Lawrence were the only two who voted to seed. I figured Paintsville would have voted for seed with the team they have this year. They look really good.
^Thanks for the info. I would have thought the same thing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
So do you not have to play all the teams in the district since the tournament is a blind draw?
Correct.
This doesn't help your best teams. One of the could be gone in the first game and one may have to play three games before the region Tourney.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Ok just thought it was odd...are there other districts doing the blind draw?