Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mavericks 112 - Heat 103 (Finals Game 5)
Mavs lead 3-2
Baby Bron Bron goes 1-4 fg and only 2 points in the 4th quarter.
Mavericks couldn't miss a shot!! Dirk is just flat out playing out of his mind.

Welp, Miami can't blame LeBron for this one.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Smile,

LEBRON WITH A MAJOR TRIPLE DOUBLE. THOSE 2 ASSIST HE HAD IN THE 4TH WAS SPECTACULAR. AND DID ANYONE SEE HIS LAYUP THAT DIDNT MEAN ANYTHING? His only made fiedgoal in the 4th Quarter.... IN 2 GAMES. LOL. Someone lost an avatar bet.
Game 6 Sunday 8:30/9:00
To everyone who said the Heat wins in 5 games or 6 games - You were wrong. Theville surprisingly has been wrong on everything during the finals (unbelievable). lol. Joking aside, good game. dirk is amazing. Jj Barea = Wow! lol. JKidd still getting it done. Enjoyed the game. The series is far from over though, insanely difficult to beat the Heat in Miami, but if anyone could do it, it would be Dirk.
^ Indeed. Heat's only loss in Miami was to Dirk and the Mavericks but I believe it will go to 7 Games
My favorite call of the game was when Lebron fell and was dribbling and they gave him 2 free throws in the Act of shooting.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:My favorite call of the game was when Lebron fell and was dribbling and they gave him 2 free throws in the Act of shooting.

Well this was the first part of what you told me earlier lol now for the second part
CardinalAlum Wrote:Well this was the first part of what you told me earlier lol now for the second part

I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see Lebron go off for 2 back to back games and get finals MVP and all the MJ comparing start back again. Its good media Attention. Well see i guess. And if it does happen. You heard it here first.

But I really hope they loose.
^ no way he gets finals mvp after these first 5 games. A whole 11 points in the fourth quarter combined! Thats not good enough to win anything IMO. Wade plays injured and still out scored Lebron. Yes Lebron had a triple double, but that doesnt matter if u dont win in the fourth. Sorry.
Dwyane Wade is starting to piss me off. At times, he doesn't even look to pass the ball. And it seems as if he's even more reluctant to pass the ball to LeBron. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he's so set out to be the "leader" of this team that he's actually costing his team in the end. He's been handling the ball wayyyyyy more than they need him to as well. DWade is a scorer, the NBA's best, IMO, so with being a scorer comes a scorer's mentality. So naturally when he touches the ball, he's going to look to score first. Also, DWade works GREAT off the ball, LeBron, not so much. LBJ is a facilitator. So, they need to do what got them where they are. Let LeBron work more with the ball in his hands. The offense runs more smoothly when he does so.
Very surprising. Series will go 7 though, IMO noway Dallas can beat this team three straight games. Boy if the Heat do indeed lose it will be funny and I do believe that bandwagon will have a ton of empty seats.
LClion4life Wrote:Dwyane Wade is starting to piss me off. At times, he doesn't even look to pass the ball. And it seems as if he's even more reluctant to pass the ball to LeBron. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he's so set out to be the "leader" of this team that he's actually costing his team in the end. He's been handling the ball wayyyyyy more than they need him to as well. DWade is a scorer, the NBA's best, IMO, so with being a scorer comes a scorer's mentality. So naturally when he touches the ball, he's going to look to score first. Also, DWade works GREAT off the ball, LeBron, not so much. LBJ is a facilitator. So, they need to do what got them where they are. Let LeBron work more with the ball in his hands. The offense runs more smoothly when he does so.

Lebron had the ball in his hands in the 4th. He settled for 3 Jump shots. And a layup. He's being passive and putting the burden on others because he's afraid of letting the world down.

So the other 2 games he played great defense. And u said noone can score when this guy guards them. But the jet is putting it to lebron in the 4th when games are won. What be happenin with lechoke? Is the cav memories sneaking up on him?
If it was a 3 quarter game lebron may be one of the grestest ever.
HawksRule Wrote:Baby Bron Bron goes 1-4 fg and only 2 points in the 4th quarter.

I knew some wiseass would come out with a 4th quarter saying..

Lebron had a triple double in this game, let's not get ahead of ourself....
What killed the Heat wasn't the lack of offense...
But the lack of defense in the 3rd and the 4th..
Jason Kidd, JJ Barea, and Jason Terry sunk some wide open shots and some lucky shots to end it.
Aslan Wrote:Very surprising. Series will go 7 though, IMO noway Dallas can beat this team three straight games. Boy if the Heat do indeed lose it will be funny and I do believe that bandwagon will have a ton of empty seats.

It's their first year as a new team..
And if I recall - You said they wouldn't even make it out of the East..
They are in the finals..
Get used to it for a while..
Mavs need to quit flopping and play ball, Jesus..
This series has been great so far!
Ballers Wrote:Mavs need to quit flopping and play ball, Jesus..

LOL. Yea ok. Like some heat fans said. Its acting. Getting the call. Like how lebron grabs his head and flops back on that play that noone touched him? Not this game but ill post video when I get home. You have no reason to complain about flopping.
Ballers Wrote:I knew some wiseass would come out with a 4th quarter saying..

Lebron had a triple double in this game, let's not get ahead of ourself....
What killed the Heat wasn't the lack of offense...
But the lack of defense in the 3rd and the 4th..
Jason Kidd, JJ Barea, and Jason Terry sunk some wide open shots and some lucky shots to end it.

Lebron is a what 6" 9 point guard? He should average a triple double with those great shooters around him. You guys claim he is the best basketball player in the would. If not ever by most of you. And yet this guy has 11 points in 5 quarters? In the nba finals. During clutch time. He is settling for jump shots in the 4th. Shooting over jason kidd? Drive and dunk on him. There is no excuse for a superstar to not score in 2 4th quarter games. Its crazy.

Iver never seen kobe do it. Or mj. People need to think before claiming someone better than mj or kobe. These guys didn't let there teams down during crunch time. They may have missed game winners. But atleast they had the heart and will to take the shots. Lebrons afraid of missing that game winner and being a failuree again. Again and again
Lebron is the best player on the planet.
He had a triple-double.
I still say Heat in 5.
Ballers Wrote:It's their first year as a new team..
And if I recall - You said they wouldn't even make it out of the East..
They are in the finals..
Get used to it for a while..

I tell ya what I am used to, LeRobin chocking when it matters! Big Grin
Seriously though, the pressure is getting to Lebron. He has 11 fourth quarter points this entire series. I know he's most peoples favorite player, but that's inexcusable for a player of his caliber. Jason Kidd and JJ Barea has exactly that many too. Any IDC if it's their first year together, they have the best team and should have swept this series.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Lebron is a what 6" 9 point guard? He should average a triple double with those great shooters around him. You guys claim he is the best basketball player in the would. If not ever by most of you. And yet this guy has 11 points in 5 quarters? In the nba finals. During clutch time. He is settling for jump shots in the 4th. Shooting over jason kidd? Drive and dunk on him. There is no excuse for a superstar to not score in 2 4th quarter games. Its crazy.

Iver never seen kobe do it. Or mj. People need to think before claiming someone better than mj or kobe. These guys didn't let there teams down during crunch time. They may have missed game winners. But atleast they had the heart and will to take the shots. Lebrons afraid of missing that game winner and being a failuree again. Again and again

It's really not hard to get 10+ assists when you're playing with Dwayne Wade. Lebron should average at least 10 per game playing along side Wade, Bosh, and sharp shooters like Bibby, Miller, and Jones.
Aslan Wrote:It's really not hard to get 10+ assists when you're playing with Dwayne Wade. Lebron should average at least 10 per game playing along side Wade, Bosh, and sharp shooters like Bibby, Miller, and Jones.

Bibby isn't a shooter LOL.. The guy is terrible.
And to your other post.. You all hear that? I think I just heard Aslan say the Heat are the best team in the league...

Well to hear you speak it all season and all year long, all I remember was how L.A. was going to 3 peat.. and they didn't even make it out of the West.
p-uhhh-leeeeze
Ballers Wrote:Bibby isn't a shooter LOL.. The guy is terrible.
And to your other post.. You all hear that? I think I just heard Aslan say the Heat are the best team in the league...

Well to hear you speak it all season and all year long, all I remember was how L.A. was going to 3 peat.. and they didn't even make it out of the West.
p-uhhh-leeeeze

I remember Lebron was going to drop 40 last night...
I asked you to bet on it....
you dropped the bet on 30....
I agreed...
And he barely squeaked out half of it.
Here is your new avatar as promised Wink
[Image: http://s1.postimage.org/14v07wpvo/duzt_bowl.jpg]
zaga_fan Wrote:I remember Lebron was going to drop 40 last night...
I asked you to bet on it....
you dropped the bet on 30....
I agreed...
And he barely squeaked out half of it.
Here is your new avatar as promised Wink
[Image: http://s1.postimage.org/14v07wpvo/duzt_bowl.jpg]

ahhhh boys...
Where's our buddy ekff at?
I figured he would have a few words about Lebron's spectacular triple-double last night.
If this was the Celtics, and they lost, and Rondo had a triple double...
Everyone would be praising him to the high heavens..
Makes me sick..

The Heat will still win this series, and when it happens.. Boy let the crow eaters come out.
Ballers Wrote:If this was the Celtics, and they lost, and Rondo had a triple double...
Everyone would be praising him to the high heavens..
Makes me sick..

The Heat will still win this series, and when it happens.. Boy let the crow eaters come out.

Because Rondo isnt Lebron James, We dont declare him the Best player int he World. We dont Expect him to dunk on someone every play down the court. We dont declare him the most unstoppable force since shaq. A triple Double for Rondo is amazing. The Guy cant shoot a lick and is what? Little Over 6 feet. While lebron is a freak of nature.

We seen Stats upon stats of how lebron was more clutch then any player since 2002. Or something like that, and the guy has 11 points in a series in the 4th Quarter. How can u defend that,