Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central 2011
What kind of a team will they have after losing the class that just graduated?
WALL2WALL Wrote:What kind of a team will they have after losing the class that just graduated?

I am sure Perry will field a competitive team. Who will they be scrimmaging and who do they open up with?
They will be very athletic, returning almost all of their skill players. On the offensive side, Huff will be under center after a great junior season and his two best receivers (Pray and White) both return. Rankin will be back in the backfield as well as Sizemore and Kegan Robinson. They will have to replace a few on the offensive line but Jared Deaton should be the anchor for them this year along the front. On defense, a few younger kids will have to step up on the D-Line, but Matt Robinson will be back at linebacker, who has already broke the school record for career tackles. I'm not sure who they are scrimmaging, but their schedule is murderous.

DATE [Image: http://scoreboard.12dt.com/graphics/dot.gif]
OPPONENT
[Image: http://scoreboard.12dt.com/graphics/dot.gif]
SITE
[Image: http://scoreboard.12dt.com/graphics/dot.gif]
SCORE
STATS?
Aug 19, 11 Prestonsburg home 7:30 PM
Aug 26, 11 Johnson Central away 7:30 PM
Sep 2, 11 Knox Central
Sep 9, 11 Lawrence County home 7:30 PM
Sep 16, 11 Sheldon Clark away 7:30 PM
Sep 23, 11 Rockcastle County home 7:30 PM
Oct 7, 11 Whitley County home 7:30 PM
Oct 14, 11 Letcher County Central away 7:30 PM
Oct 21, 11 Harlan County away 7:30 PM
Oct 28, 11 Somerset home 7:30 PM
Tremendous schedule, but expecting good things from PCC.
Man, what a schedule. I like what Haddix is doing with this program.
What a schedule! Not one guaranteed win on the schedule like the 6 we had last year.
This should make them ready for the play-offs and thats what Haddix wants and needs last years wasnt his schedule and he beefed it up a lot...
Wow!!! If that schedule does not get you ready for the playoffs nothing will. Kudos to the coach.
Just may be the toughest schedule I've seen yet.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Wow!!! If that schedule does not get you ready for the playoffs nothing will. Kudos to the coach.

:Thumbs:
MVP2 Wrote::Thumbs:

MVP, Love The New Avatar :Thumbs:
Heard that Kyle Moore was hired up at PCC, don't know if it's true, but it would be a great hire for them if they did. Anyone got any info on this?
I have heard the same thing. Kyle moore to PCC. Figured haddix would be lookin for a d coord. instead of an off coach. maybe he plans on runnin the d and letting moore run the o. idk. guess we will see soon enough
I'm about 95% sure that Moore was hired under Haddix up at Perry Central. Tough loss for the Bobcat program but that is what happens when Poltics get involved. Moore knows the game football just as good as anyone. Steal for the Perry Co program.
My hats off to Justin though. Look how he is changing the program and just year #2. No more cupcakes like Bert had. Taking off Leslie, Knott, and Casey and adding Somerset, Johnson Central , and Rockcastle. That is how to beef a schedule up and get ready for the playoffs. I like Justin, he is a good guy but I wish he wouldnt haved removed the breathitt co game. good luck pcc.
IMO, if this schedule is as tough as you guys' say..
Not good news for PCC...
geauxtigers75 Wrote:They will be very athletic, returning almost all of their skill players. On the offensive side, Huff will be under center after a great junior season and his two best receivers (Pray and White) both return. Rankin will be back in the backfield as well as Sizemore and Kegan Robinson. They will have to replace a few on the offensive line but Jared Deaton should be the anchor for them this year along the front. On defense, a few younger kids will have to step up on the D-Line, but Matt Robinson will be back at linebacker, who has already broke the school record for career tackles. I'm not sure who they are scrimmaging, but their schedule is murderous. >

Looking at the schedule for 2011, it appears that it should most definitely get you ready for the play-offs.

I'll get to see them when they visit Inez; I have to think Sheldon Clark has to bring their A game to the field that Friday night, so as to make it a competitive contest.

SC lost heavily to graduation and are regrouping. So we shall see what occurs going forward.
I follow both schools and it is my understanding that haddix and holcomb neither wanted to continue the series. Why would justin wanna play and beat his alma mater. Perry has a bigger pool of talent is the reason they have won the last 2 in the series. I am positive justin isnt afraid of bhs but just doesnt want bad blood in the community in which he lives. Have you ever thought about that tailback44. He and his family still live in breathitt county and support the program. Ask holcomb what what he thinks about the situation, sure he might tell ya the same thing there bud.