Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best post player on jv
guys i know there r aloy of post players on jv in the 15 but lets hear some of the best around.
Kyle Brown-SF
i have also seen adam slone go down low and score so baskets so he is right up there with brown
Yea butterfly
Adam is a guard, just a good penatrator.
well i seen kyle at the opening game against jc n he really has improved from the last time i seen him play
korey henry has got some good post moves... its a quick post player
yea i must say that he has some good moves down low juice
Yeah the spinning fade away is lethal.
I agree Juice. Korey Henry is the best around. I don't see why he aint Ryan Littles back up, or could possibly even start over T.J!
Going a little far star
No, I agree that Kory should see some more minutes in the jv game thogh. he is a quick 6'1 foward and looks good runnin the base line. he will be a good big man in the 15th his junior and senoir year.
Kyle Brown
"kentuckywild" Wrote:No, I agree that Kory should see some more minutes in the jv game thogh. he is a quick 6'1 foward and looks good runnin the base line. he will be a good big man in the 15th his junior and senoir year.
That has got to be the worst statement i have ever heard in my life. He is the slowest player on sf's team. and i dont see him gettin any mins. for the rest of his hs years.
lol
He may be slow runnin wise, but come gametime, that kid has heart and will play 110%.
Does Devan Adams from Pikeville play JV?
Yeah, I forgot about big Dev.
Kyle Brown is a good poster.
My vote goes to Devan Adams.
Deven Adams is a beast
#45 from JC looked good against betsy layne. not sure on the name.
it dont matter if brown and adams went head to head i think that brown would take him hands on
Betsy Layne has several good post players in Thomas Sammons Jason Mkcinney and Cody Thornsberry
:theman:
"bouncin butterfly" Wrote:i have also seen adam slone go down low and score so baskets so he is right up there with brown

yea adam is a real good ball player i think we might be lookin at another up comin micheal hall!!
Justin "G" Stafford
i agree wildcat lover...he does have the potential and he can play anywhere on the floor...maybe one of the most versatile freshmen in the region
jordan hall is a good jv player
Definitely Not Me....ive Embarrassed Myself , Im Honestly Like The Worst, The Only Thing That Keeps Me In It Is My Height.
Lawrence County's Lewis Michael is a big body with good skills.