Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairdale 2011
with the new head coach hire of Coach Chris Engstrand, anybody know how Fairdale will be looking in 2011? He was head coach at Henry Co, and an asst at North Hardin, and sounds like a good hire for Fairdale. From my knowledge, seems like a big fan of the spread offense. Also, what teams are in Fairdale's district with the new re-alignment?
I believe he was also the head coach at Western Hills (Frankfort) where they ran some pro I triple option stuff (I could be wrong). I think while at HC they had some QB's that could flat throw the ball, no clue what he's got at Fairdale. According to the KHSAA they return a lot of skill kids (QB-3 WR's-RB), but look like they will be young up front (hard to tell since there aren't any OL stats!!). Their district is: Doss-Western-Moore-Valley. No idea who they play in non-district this season either.
I know the AD there was adamant about playing tougher competition then what they had before. They have a really nice set of skill kids and they have a very good QB, but they are replacing a lot of their line (not sure the exact positions). I think they have the potential to be very good next year.