•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Job Openings
fbcoachnoitall Wrote:Did Central Hardin upgrade their facilities? I was there about 6 years ago and it wasn't as nice as you make it sound.

Sure you were at Central? They had a Tornado that actually hit on the school campus a few years ago and tore up the stadium and pressbox. They could have spiced things up a little when they made repairs? If memory servers me correct, I don't think they did, though?

Their fieldhouse/weightroom sits right behind the home stands. It as nice or nicer than the vast majority of schools in our state. The best? No. Much better than most? Yes.

I think I mentioned it in my original post, but their stadium/field looks like a clone of Southwestern's. JMO.
sportscritic Wrote:Betsy Layne is going to be open!!

Where u gettin your info sportscritic? Your a Bobcat supporter to, so we thought u were...Come up to weight room check out whats really happening....lol....STRONGER FASTER SMARTER PROGRESS:wieghts:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC/]
East Carter
sportscritic Wrote:Betsy Layne is going to be open!!

I don't know why? Any reason behind this?
So what's the story behind Betsy Lane?
I saw posted elsewhere that Webster County had recently opened up.
Per KHSAA website Webster and East Carter are now open
False Hope Wrote:Per KHSAA website Webster and East Carter are now open

It's going to be a tough road for Webster County in their district. Ft. Campbell, Paducah Tilghman and Trigg County will battle it out for spots 1-3. The 4th spot the next couple years will come down to the Heath/Webster County game. The good thing, though, is that even if Webster can't beat Heath the next couple years, they will be an automatic for the playoffs in 2013 and 2014 because Heath will become part of the new McCracken County High School, which will be made up of Heath, Lone Oak and Reidland.
Im telling you parsons is gone!!!
OK, so where is Coach Parsons going?
Anyone know whats going on at Webster Co? Who are they looking to hire? Any rumors?
Per KHSAA

Adair County
Bullitt East
Central Hardin
East Carter
Elizabethtown
Fort Knox
Greenup County
Holmes
Knox Central
Lawrence County
Middletown, OH
Webster County
Strikeout King Wrote:Per KHSAA

Adair County
Bullitt East
Central Hardin
East Carter
Elizabethtown
Fort Knox
Greenup County
Holmes
Knox Central
Lawrence County
Middletown, OH
Webster County

Lawrence has been filled by Joey Cecil.
^ they've yet to take it off KHSAA
Bellevue has been taken down off the KHSAA website but no announcement has been made about who the new coach is.
Lloyd is opening up. I heard this morning that Roy Lucas has step down
Strikeout King Wrote:Forced, Quit or Retire?

Forced to quit after some terrible seasons. I think 4 or 5 wins in 4 seasons after that team had been to the playoffs a few years in a row before that.
Any word on East Carter?
East Carter is a crazy situation, the principal is leaving. Who knows?
I heard East Carter has already got a new head coach...just working out some details. But I haven't heard about the principal situation. Where is the principal going? He is from there.
I heard Brandon Combs was after the East Carter job.
False Hope Wrote:East Carter is a crazy situation, the principal is leaving. Who knows?

Not sure if the principal is "leaving". The state come in because of there low test scores so he actually has no say so in what goes on but still gets paid and has a job.
LClion4life Wrote:I heard Brandon Combs was after the East Carter job.
He won't be the new head coach. And the principal (Damron) won't be the principal next year.
Any news on Bellevue or the rumored opening at Betsy Layne?
The Daily Independent reports that Zach Moore, from Kentucky Christian University will be the new Head Coach for the East Carter Raiders

http://dailyindependent.com/localsports/...se-to-home
The Daily Independent also reports that Chris Mullin has been hired as the new Head Coach at Greenup County

http://dailyindependent.com/localsports/...iliar-face
The Daily Independent also confirms Joey Cecil as the new Head Coach at Lawrence County

http://dailyindependent.com/localsports/...nce-County
Who got hired at Taylor County?
Eric Graves is the new HC at TC. He was at Adair the past few seasons.
What ever happened with the Ft. Knox opening?
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next