Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Casey County's Megan Pittman
Looking at the KHSAA website, it appears that Megan Pittman has returned for the Lady Rebels. She has played the last 6 games and helped Casey County go 6-0 during that time. She has scored double-figures in each game.

With her return, are they a legitimate threat to win or contend in the 12th Region?
I believe having Pittman back will make it a bit tougher for Rock.....But I think this is Rock's region to win or lose - whichever way you want to put it.
I think the 12th region will be a tough one, and it got even tougher with Pittman back.
Casey could be a serious threat if she gets her game speed back, Coffman still their player this season though. Rockcastle by far still way ahead of Casey and most of 12th region teams though. Casey 6-0 record with Pittman back may be a little deceiving to as one of them was against Southwestern in which officiating was extremely one-sided for Casey from all I talked to that was at that game at Casey and Fothergill had her worst night in three years. Schedule has been good for other games. I can't see anyone right now taking the region from Hammond, Lawerance, and the Rockets.
I just herd she slipped and fell and may be out again. i looked on KHSAA.org and she did not play in there last game against bryan station.