Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Junior Dos Santos vs Brock Lesnar
I know this fight is about 6 months away but what is everyone thoughts on this?

As of now Santos is the favorite going into the fight, this is scheduled to be at UFC 131 in June.

This is going to be a good fight between the two big heavyweights, winner to get a shot at the Belt and Cain Velasquez.
i believe it will be Brock vs Cain for the Championship
^^

Me too, I look for Brock to retain his belt back.
I hope Lesnar gets KO'd in the first round! I can not stand him!
MVP2 Wrote:^^

Me too, I look for Brock to retain his belt back.

Aslan Wrote:Brocks wins to get the match with Velasquez, then retains the belt!

i hope he does. i'm a Lesnar Fan
Aslan Wrote:Brocks wins to get the rematch with Velasquez, then retains the belt!

Ditto. If nothing else, Brock is persistent. I see him learning from each fight. He is fighting guys who have tremendously more experience. Has there ever been another MMA champion with so little MMA experience?
Either 2 things will happen:

1.) Dos Santos knocks out Lesnar

2.) Lesnar wrestles Dos Santos for 15 minutes

Thats pretty much it.
^ Brock Lesnar has not "wrestled" a total 15 minutes in his entire MMA career. Brock has become a pure brawler.
J-Rod Wrote:Either 2 things will happen:

1.) Dos Santos knocks out Lesnar

2.) Lesnar wrestles Dos Santos for 15 minutes

Thats pretty much it.

A lot of people underestimate Dos Santos game, Santos is deff capable of knocking out Lensar. I even thought Santos could beat Cain in the scheduled fight later in the year until Cains injury which made this fight. I'm picking Lesnar but I won't be shocked out all if Lesnar loses.
I think we have seen from the last 2 Lesnar fights that the best way to fight him is aggressively.
If you are on your heels Brock will get to you and it's pretty much over.

I see him winning it and taking the belt back.
Stardust Wrote:^ Brock Lesnar has not "wrestled" a total 15 minutes in his entire MMA career. Brock has become a pure brawler.

Not really, his stand-up is not very good.

If you look at his fight with Heath Herring, that is pretty much how he wants his fights to go.

Cain Velasquez exposed him, Lesnar took him down and Velasquez got right up and Brock panicked and tried to throw and ended up getting blasted.

If Brock don't get his takedowns, he panics and starts fighting dumb.