Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central vs Louisville Moore
Thought????
When is this game being played & where
[SIZE="6"]It seems like everyone post scoring threads with different titles, which creates a mess on the board and makes it difficult to sort through
quickly to read scores.

When posting scores PLEASE simply title your thread per the example below:

Maytown 62 - Auxier 30

Also, please spell out the teams names.

[COLOR="Red"][COLOR="Red"]Example: JBS 55 - PCC 55

Correct Way: June Buchanan 55 - Perry Co. Central 55[/COLOR][/COLOR]

When creating a new thread regarding a prediction between two teams, make sure that you put the date in the title as well.

EX: Lakers @ Knicks 11/30

Also, make sure you spell teams names out. There are many other LC's, JC's, PCC's, etc. out there.

It's simple, fast and easy. Thank you.[/SIZE]

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...hp?t=51119
Don't really know much about louisville moore but once again I think Perrys size will prevail, I'll take Perry by 5
Its a on neutral court so it'll be a good game. Moore had a pretty good season last year but lost their top two scorer so with that being said I'll take PCC in a close on, the Commdores by 5.
king360 Wrote:Don't really know much about louisville moore but once again I think Perrys size will prevail, I'll take Perry by 5

Moore has a player that 6'9 in Deondre McWhorter so it'll be fun to watch the bigs go at it.
Perry Central - 61
Louisville Moore - 57
Stardust Wrote:When is this game being played & where

Tonight, Expo Center.
MVP2 Wrote:Moore has a player that 6'9 in Deondre McWhorter so it'll be fun to watch the bigs go at it.

I'd love to be able to see this one.
Pcc
I watched Moore play Pre-season #2 Eastern. Moore is very athletic. They are solid defensively. They lost to Eastern by 3 points. Pcc guards will really be pressured.
pcc will probably be playing without huff tonight so that has hurt there chances of pulling the upset win. moore is a real good team, there big and good defensively. they beat clay in a scrimmage at clay by around 15 points. eastern just beat them by 3 and i think lville male might have just beat them by a point or something.
Who won?
who won this game?
bring it home perry
Just got news that Perry lost, didn't get a score.
i heard that they lost by around 11.
Why isn't Huff playing? Someone mentioned he probably wouldn't play. I guess this game got started after 9 p.m. But bound to be over.
king360 Wrote:Just got news that Perry lost, didn't get a score.

Ah, boo!
perry lost by around 11 points. i think the score was 44-33 or something around there. moore was bigger and more athletic then perry central and they were well coached too. they are a veteran team and will play better defensive then anyone pcc will play the rest of the year. the inexperience of perry playing under pressure beat them and the inablity to score. pcc had 21 turnovers and shot around 34% from the field. it was a good learning game for them though because they can fix alot of the things they done wrong tonight
Some of you all hit it on the head. LOL