Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg '06
What do you think they'll have next season ? Tell me what you think about these players, Bobby Hughes, Matt Blevins, Nathaniel Stephens, Brandon Holbrook, Tyler layne, Mason Vance, Wes Woods, etc...
I think prestonsburg will be very young but very experienced. They will be starting alot of sophmores and juniors but most of them played this year so they will be very experienced. Idk how far they will go but they will be good.Bobby is a good qb and nhas alot of experience from last year. Matt is a very small and quick lineman and can tear some centers up at the noseguard position. Nathaniel played alot of line backer last year and should have no problem this year. Brandon didnt play much but is still a good player once he fully recovers from his injury.Mason vance and wes woods are both very good tight ends who can run and catch the ball..they should both be very good. P burg will be pretty good this year.
I think Pburg may get their lumps again this upcoming season as Belfry and Sheldon Clark will be ext0remely experienced. I certainly hope the Blackcats get back to their normal ways soon because I honestly feel that was the difference in why Belfry ddin't win a state title this year. If Pburg gives them their normal challenge and another close game for experience purposes the Pirates take care of business against Russell.
I hope the Blackcats can turn everything back around next season.
P-burg should be fine, if they can feel the OL and DL positions.
Well, they have the skill positions filled, but no line.
I wish them the best of luck next year, I don't see them having two down years in a row.
Prestonsburg will struggle on the line. They graduated 4 of their 5 starters and are going to be very young on the line.
orisonspi Wrote:I think Pburg may get their lumps again this upcoming season as Belfry and Sheldon Clark will be ext0remely experienced. I certainly hope the Blackcats get back to their normal ways soon because I honestly feel that was the difference in why Belfry ddin't win a state title this year. If Pburg gives them their normal challenge and another close game for experience purposes the Pirates take care of business against Russell.

glad to be of service for two years lol:ChairHit:
as u have said they have the skill postions filled an with mason vance and wes woods at tight end they will be fine there. but for the o-line situation they have tyler layne which has two years expierince under his belt he knows what is expected of the line and will get the o-line ready for play during the off season.
as for d-line they return matt blevins who saw a few snaps a dl during the 05 season
Blackcat75 Wrote:glad to be of service for two years lol:ChairHit:

The B factor played a role for many years!
Lincon slone is one of the players i failed to mention, He will be a major factor in this team next season.
i think the blackcats get back to their winning ways
The Cats will be fine as long as the lineman positions are filled. Tyler Layne will make the boys on the line work! Our line was a key factor in a ton of games last year. We had major trouble with our line which caused the outcome of the season to be the way it is. But we will get back to our winning ways. And whether we win or lose, our boys will always be respected.
I'd say they'll be lucky to win half there games this year
itr wouldnt surprize me if the blackcats had another horrible season. they are very young and will need to step up. best of luck to PBURG
I think they'll be Fine!!! Go cats!!!
BelfryJustice Wrote:The B factor played a role for many years!

we sure broke that this year?? lol
Pburg should not put most of them teams that they had last year on there schedule. They'll get the 3 seed for sure. Maybe the 2 to.
2-8 record
does prestonsburg have 2 play all those tuff 1a teams this year that beat them last year
i think as of right now they have the exact schedule with the exception of reaplacing hazzard with leslie county
but the leslie county game will be at hazzard
Where's your confidence superman? You don't see anyone on here disrespecting you or your school so you should show a little bit more respect than that.
mason vance has left the team
Why did he leave?
ah i guess he has his reasons
id say they will do alot better this year
Blackcat75 Wrote:mason vance has left the team

Kinda suprising, but not much of a loss to be honest.
ive heard of some kids mentioned that are supposed to be "good" athletes....but it sounds like another down year for pburg