Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry Pirates
68.60%
Central Yellow Jackets
31.40%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. Lou. Central (3A State Finals)
bluuegrass Wrote:That Belfry is this far in the game. As mountain news reported they were only the better team on Friday night. Playing Louisville central will be a blood bath and belfry will go down the drain very very early in that game,
they are celebrating already in Louisville

Louisville C. 56
Belfry 14 ( and that is be generous)

How kind....

Now my token of generosity for the holiday season! Smack talk works better when it at least seems like the person saying it has some sort of competence and grasp of the English language.
I'm sure Andre Pate throwing the shot put 30-2 and placing 15th at the Central Hardin Invitational track meet on April 23, 2010 caused an outbreak of fear.
bluuegrass Wrote:That Belfry is this far in the game. As mountain news reported they were only the better team on Friday night. Playing Louisville central will be a blood bath and belfry will go down the drain very very early in that game,

Louisville C. 56

By the spelling of your username, I'm going to make a safe bet here & assume you are a Central grad.Confusedhh:

Louisville C. 56

If Belfry can stay in the game until the fourth quarter, I like their chances. If they fall behind early, it probably will be a long, cold day for Pirate fans.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

bluuegrass Wrote:As mountain news reported they were only the better team on Friday night.
It only takes one "being the better team on game night" and they will be State Champions." Do not take these Pirates lightly/
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Tica Wrote:I'm sure Andre Pate throwing the shot put 30-2 and placing 15th at the Central Hardin Invitational track meet on April 23, 2010 caused an outbreak of fear.
Ha ha
Tica Wrote:I'm sure Andre Pate throwing the shot put 30-2 and placing 15th at the Central Hardin Invitational track meet on April 23, 2010 caused an outbreak of fear.

Haha, classic!
Mountain News has been "down" on the Pirates all season long. WHICH is fine by us Pirate fans.... We've proved them wrong on numerous occasions and will continue to do so. To state that they "were only the better team on Friday night" just goes to show exactly how bias they are towards certain teams. BY that comment, I am in no means knocking the players, program, coaches, or fans from Somerset. BOTH teams came out to play last Friday night. They both wanted it. Belfry emerged victorious which shocked a lot of people. I for one am very proud of this young Pirate team! Mountain news should be "unbiased" when reporting the stats and scores of any game they cover. Sorry about the rant but I just had to get that one off my chest!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
one more practice for them and hit the road, what time you guys leaving friday?
cuppett777 Wrote:one more practice for them and hit the road, what time you guys leaving friday?

Leavin early.... Got a few things to do before we leave but we will be there around 3 or 4....

phs1986 Wrote:Leavin early.... Got a few things to do before we leave but we will be there around 3 or 4....

lucky,lol, proball wont be there until late around 12-2 amSad
BoondockSaint Wrote:By the spelling of your username, I'm going to make a safe bet here & assume you are a Central grad.Confusedhh:
No need to try to insult the integrity of a central education you guys should fight fair, keep it about football , let's not go back to the deep south 1960,s mentality. That makes this all out to be , something it's not meant to be.

Louisville C. 56

where would one find this post and what date?
RoShamBo Wrote:Haha, classic!
Ha ha
Coachdad Wrote:No need to try to insult the integrity of a central education you guys should fight fair, keep it about football , let's not go back to the deep south 1960,s mentality. That makes this all out to be , something it's not meant to be.

i agree with you, thats not needed
Coachdad Wrote:Ha ha
Tica, do you not want Central to win?
Coachdad Wrote:No need to try to insult the integrity of a central education you guys should fight fair, keep it about football , let's not go back to the deep south 1960,s mentality. That makes this all out to be , something it's not meant to be.

Although I see your point, it's human nature to give backlash to a clueless statement like the one that was replied to. Arrogance is not a very pretty feature either!

phs1986 Wrote:Although I see your point, it's human nature to give backlash to a clueless statement like the one that was replied to. Arrogance is not a very pretty feature either!
Pretty sure he is not a central grad , never saw him proclaim to be

Whatever, nothing deep south about my post at all. Check test scores from Central from any year during the past 10 years, you'll see exactly what I'm referring to.

You, nor cuppett, need assume I meant anything other than pointing out Central is a low-achieving school in academics.
Good Luck to Belfry!
BoondockSaint Wrote:Whatever, nothing deep south about my post at all. Check test scores from Central from any year during the past 10 years, you'll see exactly what I'm referring to.

You, nor cuppett, need assume I meant anything other than pointing out Central is a low-achieving school in academics.
What are you talking about I'm a distinguished central alum & I was defending the point that we have class. I'm sure your a fine person but read and understand to content of the message.
Good luck to the Pirates. Here's hoping you bring home the 3-A championship.
Coachdad Wrote:What are you talking about I'm a distinguished central alum & I was defending the point that we have class. I'm sure your a fine person but read and understand to content of the message.

The content of your post was loud & clear, especially the part about "let's not go back to the deep south 1960,s mentality".

That implies my comment was racially motivated, unless you were talking about the 1960s in the southern part of a country other than the US.

My comment was strictly a jab at the poster who predicted the score to be 56-14 in favor of Central, no more or less. Its no different than a Pikeville grad teasing a Belfry grad over spelling, punctuation, or grammar. It happens on here all the time. You & Cuppett were the ones jumping to conclusions.

Regardless, the two of you can take it for whatever its worth.
Come on guys...back on subject
would love to see belfy pull it off. go pirates!
BoondockSaint Wrote:The content of your post was loud & clear, especially the part about "let's not go back to the deep south 1960,s mentality".

That implies my comment was racially motivated, unless you were talking about the 1960s in the southern part of a country other than the US.

My comment was strictly a jab at the poster who predicted the score to be 56-14 in favor of Central, no more or less. Its no different than a Pikeville grad teasing a Belfry grad over spelling, punctuation, or grammar. It happens on here all the time. You & Cuppett were the ones jumping to conclusions.

Regardless, the two of you can take it for whatever its worth.
I was directing that to the person who assumed you are a central grad, me being a central grad, in just used to our alumni being classy(not to say your not classy I don't know you).
I'm just not into perpetuating stereotypes.
:dontthink
BoondockSaint Wrote:Whatever, nothing deep south about my post at all. Check test scores from Central from any year during the past 10 years, you'll see exactly what I'm referring to.

Coachdad Wrote::dontthink
you better re-check your sources Central is not low acheiving or else they would get audited ...with all the publicity the real low achieving schools are getting you would have thought you would tell the truth.
if any body wants to know the real low achieving schools google ky education audit.
LAST WARNING TO GET ON TOPIC

This game isn't going to be decided with test scores or diplomas!
Come on EKU. That was a good one. Let it ride.:biggrin:
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next