Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BEST DUNKER in 15th REGION
Dunks in warm ups don't count on stats, but they sure get the fans involved before the game even starts.
Good point, but we don't have over 5 people in the region that can actually throw a ball down consistently.
For SC Shaun Johnson is throwing down easy as well as Juan Torrez is throwing down easy. Steven Goble is throwing down pretty good and BMay can get one down every once in a while. My boy was throwing down easy the last 2 years but did a couple too many 12 oz curl this summer and has put on 10 or 15 lbs. When he gets his extra weight offf he'll be throwing down easy again.
i'm gonna have to go with juan carlos torres from Sheldon Clark. He hasnt had the oppurtunity to throw it down yet, but when he does, its nasty..he's got mad hops
Jamie Mccarty
At the Lawrence vs. Paintsville game, I saw the Spradlin kid almost get one down. I also saw a kid. Didn't get the name looked to be one of the taller kids on the team put it down pretty hard.
I saw some guys from Valley throwing some down last year but I think that most of them have graduated. High school dunking is just...I don't know, not many players can do it BUT if and when they do in a game then it REALLY gets the crowd into it. Pregame dunking is cool I guess and it just shows that you can do it but without doing it in the game, what's the point?
omg, who cares who is the best dunker in the 15th, dunkin does not win ballgames
"FrAnKeE" Wrote:omg, who cares who is the best dunker in the 15th, dunkin does not win ballgames
I agree. even if they can dunk it they usually dont get a chance to in a game so whats it matter.
McCarty Dunks Better In Warm Ups I Think Cuz He Gets So Pumped..
Betsy Laynes forein guy can put it down awsome. He would have to be one of the best around he can really get up. Trai witt from betsy layne can put it down pretty good to but not like the forein guy.
"-STAT-32" Wrote:yeah rosco the broken foot Mccarty suffered will affect his dunking abilities.....but i was watchin the center Martin from AC and he can get up dotnt get me wrong....but he is just a lil bit short of puttin it down....if he could get his legs stronger he will be slammin in no time!

Funny i saw Mccarty bowling two days after he broke his foot...:getwell:
shawn johnson dunks tremendously, brandon may gets up pretty high, juan carlos dunks good and steven goble gets up good for a sophmore..
Manae, the foreign exchange student from BL can really throw down
MCCarty
Mccarty
juan carlos is a very good dunker hes can jump way frickin hi
the Valley kids... about everyone of them can get up./.. and trust me ive seen in game dunkage
Sorry but Matt Little from SF isn't as great as everyone thinks. Im not saying anything bad about him either I just think everyone over estimates this kid.
"bigmike06" Wrote:the Valley kids... about everyone of them can get up./.. and trust me ive seen in game dunkage

Against who? Were these dunks on fastbreaks? Who are some of the dunkers?
mccarty i dunno if his ankle has effected his jumping or not but i know he could throw it down
Jarrod Gibson
Brad Lowe Can Trow it down
jamie mccarty can really throw it down
You know this thread is going know where, how many have dunked in a game this year? I havent seen or heard of anyone Dunking in a game. You cant count Dunking in warm ups!
Mane Klokocar from Betsy Layne. Saw him throw 2 down during their practice the other day. They were tomohawks.
i saw Matt Little getting up other night at AC...he is the only one on the team that tries dunking it...i think someone said he got on a fast break and dunked on #21 from Knott Central other night
NO ONE IN THE 15th CAN REALLY DUNK THAT GOOD.....
Matt can..he was hurt or something when they played Johnson Central
Quote:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE IN THE 15th CAN REALLY DUNK THAT GOOD.....
I agree Killer, I mean untill You are dunking in the game or at least making attempts , you cannot be consider a good dunker and every player in the 15th falls into this category