Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huntington Prep Express
If you can't make it over to the Fast Lane Classic Saturday, Nov. 27th to see Huntington Prep then come on over to Wesley Christian School located in Allen on Friday, Nov. 26th at 7:00PM and catch the Express in action against the defending Kentucky Christian Athletic Association State Champs Community Christian Academy. Seating is limited so get there early.
Thanks
We're definitely excited about The Express coming to our little school to play. Coach Fulford is a class act and this will be a great chance to see these guys up close and personal.
I believe Jermemiah Davis (UC commit) plays for the Express.
WCSCoach Wrote:If you can't make it over to the Fast Lane Classic Saturday, Nov. 27th to see Huntington Prep then come on over to Wesley Christian School located in Allen on Friday, Nov. 26th at 7:00PM and catch the Express in action against the defending Kentucky Christian Athletic Association State Champs Community Christian Academy. Seating is limited so get there early.

You will now get to see Jaylen Beckham (former Lex Cath Standout) return to playing ball as he has just joined the program at Huntington Prep after leaving St. Benz in the NJ area
kywldcat01 Wrote:I believe Jermemiah Davis (UC commit) plays for the Express.

Yes he does
kywldcat01 Wrote:I believe Jermemiah Davis (UC commit) plays for the Express.

Peacedomes85 Wrote:You will now get to see Jaylen Beckham (former Lex Cath Standout) return to playing ball as he has just joined the program at Huntington Prep after leaving St. Benz in the NJ area

This just adds to the list of talented kids Coach Fulford has on this team.
The boys who play for Huntington Express attend Huntington Saint Joseph High School. From the roster, it appears that most are from Africa with only one from the Mountaineer State.

A former commissioner of the KHSAA once inquired as to whether or not Rose Hill intended to become another OHA. The answer given at the time was that that was not the case. On second thought, that may have been a good move to make. But then hindsight is usually 20/20.

I believe that we will see more organizations such as Huntington Express in the years to come.
These guys play some pretty big venues and the exposure their getting these kids is huge.
I can't make it to Sheldon Clark Saturday night so i'm going to try and catch the game :popcorn: Friday at Wesley. This team is loaded with several future Division 1 players and quite possibly several future NBA players.