Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Whitley County
34.00%
Harlan County
66.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County @ Harlan County 11/12
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Haha that stuff is way to old. Ive heard it, but only because my bro was in high school way back then and hed play that crap.

Filthy you gotta understand that i have recruited all the PCC fans. You have enough Harlan fans, im by myself here, with aslan and zaga and king, id say we can take you all for sure now.

:Clap: :Thumbs:
I think Whitley will take care of business, but it'll come down to who takes care of business and keeps the ball the longest.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:One thing is for sure, i cant wait till the Harlan game is over so i dont have to look at size 148 font lol. Its harder to read than size 2 font.

lol at that one!..:lmao:
harlan county by 10
Harlan County by 1 td
Harlan moving on
harlan
Harlan County by 14
The last time these two met it was a good game and I look for it to be another back and forth dogfight! I think Whitley has a very good chance to win this game and they know they do so there is a very good chance that we could have update city in Black Bear country but I'm still gonna go with Harlan Co in a very close game!!

Harlan Co. - 35

Whitley Co. - 34
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Looks like Nostrildumas and his two sidekick phrophets have picked against HC again. Given their combined 3-27 record concerning the Bears I'll take HC in a close one. :popcorn:
Coach Larkey and the Seniors have the team focused. WC has the payback mentality, bu Harlan County knows what they have to do to win. The key to A Black Bear victory is keeping possession and not giving up the big play. And maybe sneaking a pass or two in there!
Calpreps Predicts the score using the Massay Calculator Harlan County 35-24 http://www.Calpreps.com
Stardust Wrote:Calpreps Predicts the score using the Massay Calculator Harlan County 35-24 http://www.Calpreps.com

That does it then. Call the KHSAA. NO need to play this one. Glad we got it over with on the computer.
I'll take Whitley in a game that can, and probably will, come down to the last play. WC-35 HC-32
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:One thing is for sure, i cant wait till the Harlan game is over so i dont have to look at size 148 font lol. Its harder to read than size 2 font.

Ok...I get it!...I'll chill on the font size!
:moon:

But just so you know,...no matter what the size I write it in....We win .....[SIZE="4"]BIG!!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]Pssst!....Go Bears!!!!!

Confusedticktong[/SIZE]
Bear_Paw Wrote:Looks like Nostrildumas and his two sidekick phrophets have picked against HC again. Given their combined 3-27 record concerning the Bears I'll take HC in a close one. :popcorn:

The perfect name!......Hahahaha....love it!:Thumbs::Thumbs::lmao::lmao:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Filthy you gotta understand that i have recruited all the PCC fans. You have enough Harlan fans, im by myself here, with aslan and zaga and king, id say we can take you all for sure now.

Just to clarify.....are you saying the PCC boys will be comming back to see this game?....Do I need to start making more signs?....lol...for real though!...are they comming?:what:
Filthy Animal Wrote:Ok...I get it!...I'll chill on the font size!
:moon:

But just so you know,...no matter what the size I write it in....We win .....[SIZE="4"]BIG!!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]Pssst!....Go Bears!!!!!

Confusedticktong[/SIZE]

haha its cool, its personalities like yours that keep this country running and sports played.
Theres always gotta be somebody who would pick their teams even if they were playing the real bears (chicago) so its worth reading it, well, for one week atleast.
Filthy Animal Wrote:Just to clarify.....are you saying the PCC boys will be comming back to see this game?....Do I need to start making more signs?....lol...for real though!...are they comming?:what:

I have no clue lol, personally, i have never met them, but i doubt theyll be traveling to this one, especially when these two beat them and prolly aint liked very much by them, i just figured they hated Whitley less and were on my side considering the Harlan/Perry thread was started in august and i think people are still making predictions even thought its over haha.
Just saying, not a matter of liking, just less hating, and you know if Whitley beats Harlan it will be open season for them on you all so ofcourse there rooting for Whitley.
Were on your side bro!
Aslan Wrote:Were on your side bro!

:Thumbs:
I've been waiting all year to hear that.
All of Harlan Co. better watch out now, I've got the hard knocks from Perry County on my side, I'm feelin a big Whitley win:flame:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote::Thumbs:
I've been waiting all year to hear that.
All of Harlan Co. better watch out now, I've got the hard knocks from Perry County on my side, I'm feelin a big Whitley win:flame:

Wow!....that's great!....Good to hear Perry Co. can at least supply Whitley with some new water boys!....LOL

[IMG][/IMG]

Don't worry though!...Whitley will recieve their "HARD KNOCKS" ...From the Filthy Animals!!!!:redboxer:

GO BEARS!!!!!!!
Filthy Animal Wrote:Wow!....that's great!....Good to hear Perry Co. can at least supply Whitley with some new water boys!....LOL

[IMG][/IMG]

Don't worry though!...Whitley will recieve their "HARD KNOCKS" ...From the Filthy Animals!!!!:redboxer:

GO BEARS!!!!!!!

You almost did it!
But you couldnt go a whole post without using a regular font.
Dont worry, Whitley has never been short on handing out some "hard knocks" of their own.
It's hard to beat a team twice in a season, especially one that gave you all you wanted the first time.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:You almost did it!
But you couldnt go a whole post without using a regular font.
Dont worry, Whitley has never been short on handing out some "hard knocks" of their own.
It's hard to beat a team twice in a season, especially one that gave you all you wanted the first time.

:Thumbs:
A look at both of their schedules....

Harlan County
9-2
Pulaski County Lost 40-7
Lee County VA Won 40-14
Leslie County Won 53-0
Powell Valley Virginia Won 36-7
Whitley County Won 41-27
Letcher County Central Won 39-8
North Laurel Won 42-16
Perry County Central Won 50-7
Clay County Won 39-14
Bell County Lost 35-0
Mercer County Won 50-13

Whitley County
6-5

Lexington Catholic
Lost 46-27 (Whitley was up at the end of the third and flat out quit just like the year before)

Lynn Camp
Won 62-13 (Its an easy win but both teams have played every year since the 60's)

Bell County
Lost 49-6 (It's Bell County, nuff said)

Belfry
Lost 27-21 (Caused 9 turnovers by Belfry and still managed to lose but had numerous opportunities to win, 3 1/2 hour drive might have hurt)

Harlan County
Lost 41-27 (Whitley was only down six when they were driving in Harlan County territory and turned the ball over with under two minutes to go, and Harlan scored again.)

Clay County
Lost 28-22 (This game should have been a win by Whitley. They let it slip right out of their hands at the end and couldnt pull of a TD on their last drive.)

Letcher County Central
Won 45-41 (Letcher always plays us hard. Every year its a battle. Whitley was lucky to come away with a win on this one. Should have beat them much worse, defense didnt show up that night.)

North Laurel
Won 56-20 (Like everybody else in the district, Whitley steamrolled North, probably could have put 80 or 90 points up but subbed at halftime while they were up like 42-6. No surprise in this one)

Perry County Central
Won 37-22 (Our physicality killed Perry. They just couldnt stop out running attack and we ran all over them all night, Whitley defense played poorly in this one as well, we sure cant stop a pass to the flats or a scrambling QB.)

Rockcastle County
Won 28-19 (Our best player Bramlett was out for this game or it would have been much worse, without a FB the Whitley offense doesnt go, you wanna stop Whitley, you gotta stop the fullback.)

Southwestern
Won 45-0 (The best played game all year by Whitley and it seems to be coming at the right time. Very impressed with the way we played in this one.)

I think the reason these two will have another great game is because there style of play really mirrors each other. Both physical and both love to run the football. The difference is Defense. Harlan County has a better defense.

If Whitley wants to win----Play better Defense, its that simple, form tackle and make sure you tackle and stop their run.

If Harlan wants to win-----Stop the Fullback. Whitleys entire offense relies on whether or not the fullback starts going. If hes gaining 6-7 yards a down, then Harlans in trouble, if they stop the full back and contain Whitleys outside toss sweep speed then theyll win.

Cant wait for this one, whould be another great game that this district produces, what a year.
shewwww Harlan County wins a close one 28-27...
Whitley by a touchdown.
I'll just go ahead and let everyone know that zaga_fan will be in Cawood for this one.
I'm contemplating sitting with the mommy bears, but I don't know if I'm brave enough Wink
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:If Harlan wants to win-----Stop the Fullback. Whitleys entire offense relies on whether or not the fullback starts going. If hes gaining 6-7 yards a down, then Harlans in trouble, if they stop the full back and contain Whitleys outside toss sweep speed then theyll win.

No fullback has averaged 6-7 yards on HC and honestly I dont believe it will happen with Whitley. Cory Davenport is by far the best back we have seen. He averaged 9.23 yds/carry. Take the 78 yard run away and that average drops to 4.94. No one else has come close to the 6-7 per carry yards you are speaking of except possible PC's QB. To beat HC WHitley will have to throw the ball and will need time to do so.
zaga_fan
Head Coach

I'll just go ahead and let everyone know that zaga_fan will be in Cawood for this one.
I'm contemplating sitting with the mommy bears, but I don't know if I'm brave enough

Word of advice zaga.....bring ear plugs!!