Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Whitley County
34.00%
Harlan County
66.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County @ Harlan County 11/12
Predictions, thoughts?

Heck of a first round by both of these teams.
Whitley has peeked and are finally playing good football.
I think Harlan Co. fans would agree that Whitley played Harlan tougher than any team in the district, and it was a heck of a game the last time these two met.
If Whitley wants to win this game there defense is going to have to step up like they did against SW. Harlan isnt going to allow many points so it will all be on the defenses shoulders this week.

I'm gonna stay with my boys this week and hope they dont let me down.
Keep on rollin boys

Whitley 27 Harlan 21
Will be a dandy this time around. I'll take HC in a really good one.

HC-35
WC-24
Whitley has the there mojo back for the playoffs as i think they pull a slight upset of harlan county 26 to 22.
HC better reach up there and Pull 'em tight one more time for this one :Thumbs:
I have no idea anymore about this season, it has been a wacky one. I'll take the Black Bears in what should be a very physical game.

HC 23
WC 16
A dandy indeed.

Harlan Co- 28
Whitley Co- 21
The last time these two met, Whitley was down a touchdown with 2 minutes left and had the ball deep in Harlans territory and turned it over which led to another late touchdown for Harlan.
This could be a great one, but the way this season has been, one team might blow out the other.
Good luck to both teams.
No tricks in this one, it will be here's what I've got now stop it! Sure hope another week helps Dylon Smith heal. We need to feed our bears some honey so that ball will stick in their hands! Go Bears!!!
Whitley as playing some good football right now this one is too close for me to make a prediction.
I'm excited about this game....it could very well be a nail biter!...both teams are good!.....But I'm gonna back my Filthy Animals and root For the Black Bears!!!!.....Gotta be ready and have no mistakes!....it will make or break us!

GO BEARS!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

:blondeche:football::football::football::football:
Harlan Co-36
Whitley-24

Go Black Bears!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I think Harlan Co. fans would agree that Whitley played Harlan tougher than any team in the district, and it was a heck of a game the last time these two met.

I absolutely agree with that!.....Whitley is definately a tough team!....and there is no doubt that both teams are in it to win it!!...There will not be any easy games from here on out!....every player is gonna have to push themselves to the limit every play,... every minute,... the whole game!

I Hope any who have injuries on both sides, find time to heal!

For the Seniors.....they especially need to give it their all.....cause it's all or bust!!!

I say we take it ALL!!!!....And then celebrate!!!.....Whoooo Hoooooo!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

GO BLACK BEARS!!!!!!
[SIZE="3"]I saw on another thread that SW had somewhere between 8 and 11 fumbles?....whitley must have been pretty physical or very lucky!....either way,....the Bears need to learn from this.....HANG ON TO THE BALL!!!!

When things like this start happening it is very disheartening!...it's like a domino effect!

We need to play smart...and[B] bring the FILTH!....No mercy!....Just win!!!
[/B][/SIZE]

GO BEARS!!!!......[COLOR="darkred"][COLOR="Black"]GRRRR.....GRRRR!!!:devilflam[/COLOR][/COLOR]
HC will repeat the 14 point win they had in September
Will be a great game. Both teams are respected well here in Bell Co. Whoever the winner is I hope they represent 5A in Bowling Green after beating JC in the Semi's. Of course I am saying JC will be Highlands.
got to go with HC at home
geauxtigers75 Wrote:I have no idea anymore about this season, it has been a wacky one. I'll take the Black Bears in what should be a very physical game.

HC 23
WC 16

I agree, it will be a very physical and hard fought game. I think the Filthy Animals are ready and hungry for a win. We have awesome senior leadership and I think they will lead our team to a 2 touchdown win!!!!

:rockon:
'Filthy Animals' take this one by 14.
Filthy Animal Wrote:I absolutely agree with that!.....Whitley is definately a tough team!....and there is no doubt that both teams are in it to win it!!...There will not be any easy games from here on out!....every player is gonna have to push themselves to the limit every play,... every minute,... the whole game!

I Hope any who have injuries on both sides, find time to heal!

For the Seniors.....they especially need to give it their all.....cause it's all or bust!!!

I say we take it ALL!!!!....And then celebrate!!!.....Whoooo Hoooooo!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

GO BLACK BEARS!!!!!!

love the dancing bear!!!!! GO BLACK BEARS!!!!

:Cheerlead
This will be a great game I will take WC this time but I will be rooting for the winner no matter what.
WC takes down the cubs Wink
Harlan Co. 34 - Whitley Co. 24. GO BLACK BEARS!!
Whitley by three scores.
zaga_fan Wrote:WC takes down the cubs Wink

Aslan Wrote:Whitley by three scores.

[SIZE="3"]You guys say the sweetest things!

In fact,....you remind me of a song by Beck!!!
[/SIZE]

I'm sure you've heard it before!.....here is some of the lyrics!.....

[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?
(I can't believe you)
Soy un perdedor
I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?

Soy un perdedor
I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?
(Sprechen sie Deutsche, baby)
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

So do ya?...ya know!....Sprechen???:lmao:

[SIZE="3"]or maybe I was tinking about that Rod Stewart song....INFATUATION!!!!...lol

Anyway...to "stay on topic"....I humbly disagree with your predictions!...I think HC will come out the victor!
[/SIZE]

GO BEARS!!!!!!....AGAIN!!!!!
I'm a young fella, ain't neva heard none of that muzik.
Aslan Wrote:I'm a young fella, ain't neva heard none of that muzik.

Haha that stuff is way to old. Ive heard it, but only because my bro was in high school way back then and hed play that crap.

Filthy you gotta understand that i have recruited all the PCC fans. You have enough Harlan fans, im by myself here, with aslan and zaga and king, id say we can take you all for sure now.
Whitley by a TD
One thing is for sure, i cant wait till the Harlan game is over so i dont have to look at size 148 font lol. Its harder to read than size 2 font.
wc is peeking @ the right time
and the cubs are still sore about being shut out and blown out in the biggest game in the mountains/top 5 rivalry in the state/whatever else they said it was
zaga_fan Wrote:wc is peeking @ the right time
and the cubs are still sore about being shut out and blown out in the biggest game in the mountains/top 5 rivalry in the state/whatever else they said it was

lol i hope youre right