Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AA State Title Game Russell 27 Owensboro Catholic 14
winner and new 2a champs the devils. :Clap:
Congrats Devils! way 2 go!
Great game by Russell, they did exactly what they had to, kept the Aces off the field, eastern domination continues in AA!!!! Congrats again to Russell and Coach McGlone! Great job on the updates tomcatnation, I will post the final stats as soon as they are available.
Heres the stats on the game:

http://www.khsaa.org/football/2005/2a/xlive.htm
Sweet.
Congrats Russell!!!
Casey clark-total domination the whole nite. and like I said russell made me eat my words.
He had the game of his life, no doubt.
What is he a JR or a SR?
Just a junior I believe.
Great Job Congrats to Russell
Casey will be tens time more dangerouse next year reggy Bush style lol.
Congratulations Russell.....
Great win for Russel I guess they went to Papa Johns stadium and showed them how boys back east play.
Way to go Red Devils. This should help heal the hearts of the Belfry fans.

But then again if they could have gotten by Russell I'm pretty sure it would have been a three-peat.

But enough about Belfry. This is all about the Red Devils congrats and enjoy.
Congratulations from a Pirate fan!!!

I'm so happy that the 2A trophy stays in the east where it belongs!!!
way to bring it home for the eastern ky players way to go russell
congrats to russell
Great job russell....They just dominated the whole game...i figured oc would do alot better than that...Great job by russell thouhg ...glad we kept it in the east
comparisons to a college bowl that UNC was the devils and oklahoma was owens. Wink congrats devils.
Congrats Russell
Just got back from the game. Russell dominated the line of scrimmage all night. OC was able to throw effectively in the 1st half, but in the 2nd half, the Russell secondary put the clamp on the game intercepting multiple passes allowing the offense to run the timer down. Congrats to the Red Devils on their 1st championship in 27 years.
CONGRADULATIONS RUSSELL !! :dance:
Basketball season now Smile
tomcatnation Wrote:Basketball season now Smile

Just a little jab at ya from the other thread.

Quote: tooooooooooooooooooooooo much strength and speed I think from owensboro if russell wins it then ill choke on my words.

Hack, Hack Cough, Cough.Confusedhh:

Great Job DEVILS!!!!!!!
Congrats to Russell!!!!!!!!!!!
The Red Devils had a great gameplan for this game, and they went out and executed it very well. They kept OC's offense off the field for and made some big plays on defense. Congrats to Russell!
Congratz russell way to bring home a win
great gob russell
Russell, as predicted, was just wayyyyyyyy too physical for OCath.....