Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Whitley County
45.00%
Southwestern
55.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County @ Southwestern 11/5
zebra'seyes Wrote:The one thing teams have not really been able to do in run the ball on SW! Whitley better learn how to throw the ball this week!

Actually Southwestern gives up more rushing yards per game than passing yards per game. But, their defense overall is pretty solid! They allow something like 163 rushing yards per game and 126 passing yards per game!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
zebra'seyes Wrote:The one thing teams have not really been able to do in run the ball on SW! Whitley better learn how to throw the ball this week!

It aint gonna happen. If Whitleys biggest player was 5'2 125 pounds theyd still run the ball 70 times a game.
Its not about what Whitley will do on offense, its more about if SW can stop what they know Whitley is going to do.
SW 22 WC 21 in a thriller!!!!!!!!!!!
Will be a good game sw by 1
Whitley (5-5) and SW (6-4) are very even teams. If SW can stop Bramlett, it should be a good night for the Blue and Orange. It will be tough not having L. Wilson in the line-up. This game is one of the best opening round games in the State.
Whitley Co. 24-16.
After all this weather, I'm giving the nod to Southwestern. They have one of the best front defensive 4 in this half of the state and the way Whitley County rely's on the real fast sweep, this weather will effect WC's offense a little more than Southwestern's IMO. WC will still have a bulldozer at fullback but I bet SWP front 4 will stop him for less than anyone else has this year thus far.

WC is quick and fast and rely heavily on 4-5 plays and those plays will be difficult to execute in this weather and thier 2-3 passes will be much harder to connect on.

Very close sloppy game, WC has trouble holding onto the ball during long sustained drives and I feel like they will cough it up a few times tonight.

WC 22
SWP 34
Whitley County better watch out for this man on both sides of the ball! These are some of his highlights from last season and the SCARY thing is that he is bigger, stronger, and better this year!!:yikes:

[YOUTUBE="ZACK FOWLER #41 DE/FB/TE"][/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE="ZACK FOWLER #41 DE/FB/TE"]uhx7qITVEIM[/YOUTUBE]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
leecoukfan Wrote:Whitley County better watch out for this man on both sides of the ball! These are some of his highlights from last season and the SCARY thing is that he is bigger, stronger, and better this year!!:yikes:

[YOUTUBE="ZACK FOWLER #41 DE/FB/TE"][/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE="ZACK FOWLER #41 DE/FB/TE"]uhx7qITVEIM[/YOUTUBE]

The best part about this whole video is that the kid is #1i in his class and scored a 28 on the ACT.:Thumbs: