Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Discussion
keepinitreal Wrote:Wow you all just don't care about the rankings unless of course it's good for you.
56th rankings per UK yearbook
1.Powell
2.Estill
3.Lee
4.Owsley
Maybe you all can't read I don't know.

Heaven forbid MVP's rankings don't match the almighty UK yearbook:eyeroll:

But back to your comment about not being able to read Wink
based on your first post in this thread I pretty much assumed you couldn't read.
Well maybe you can read....
but definitely not use a comma or make a knowledgeable statement.

Top 10 in out in UK yearbook for 14th region. You all can't see beyond your own backyard. Oh well it doesn't matter where the talent comes from it's just there. Good wishful thinking though big three. I guess you all thought you would have it all.

You know, we here at BGR are pretty big on grammar(see rule 12).

12. We ask that you, the user, attempt to use correct spelling, grammar, and capitalization when posting in the public forum. Posts that cannot be easily read will be removed by the Staff. Numerous unreadable posts can be grounds for an infraction or suspension from BGR.
^Owned.
I pretty much shut this thread down lol
Well, lets hear it. What is everyone else predictions.
If anyone knows. Post on here for us, where each district and region will be held at.
Im ready for some basketball in the 14th!!!!!
keepinitreal Wrote:Wow you all just don't care about the rankings unless of course it's good for you.
56th rankings per UK yearbook
1.Powell
2.Estill
3.Lee
4.Owsley
Maybe you all can't read I don't know.

Actually the 56th District Rankings/Predictions per the UK Yearbook are:

1. Estill
2. Lee
3. Powell
4. Owsley

So maybe you are the one that can't read!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
leecoukfan Wrote:Actually the 56th District Rankings/Predictions per the UK Yearbook are:

1. Estill
2. Lee
3. Powell
4. Owsley

So maybe you are the one that can't read!

Yeah, son!!!!
Tell him how it is lol
MVP2 Wrote:If anyone knows. Post on here for us, where each district and region will be held at.

I'm pretty sure that the 54th District is at Perry Central this year and 14th Region is at Hazard.
MVP2 Wrote:If anyone knows. Post on here for us, where each district and region will be held at.

56th District will be held at Owsley County.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:I'm pretty sure that the 54th District is at Perry Central this year and 14th Region is at Hazard.

The region should never be held at Hazard lol
Just like the District is never held at Buckhorn
^ I agree.. The parking there is 10x's worse than KCC's.
ekff Wrote:The 14th region will be a under classman region this season. The 14th Region lost alot of great high school players: J. Whitaker (hazard), T. Cox (knott), S.Stamper (knott), J. Amis (perry), etc: 2010/2011 Senior Class will have big shoes to fill. This this region has a lot of good young ball players. Wolfe, Hazard, Perry, Breathitt, Estill, Powell, and Knott all have very good Soph, and Jr classes.

Take a look at the 14th Regional Finals Since 2004:
2004- Perry vs Breathitt
2005- Perry vs Leslie
2006- Hazard vs Jackson City
2007- JBS vs Hazard
2008- Hazard vs Perry
2009- Hazard vs Perry
2010- Knott vs Perry

Looks to me that this region goes throught Perry County (Perry Central, and Hazard). And I don't see it being any different in 2010/2011.

I hadnt realized the dominance. Only to think is they ever consolidated.
this ant a Discussion, wolfe is the best this year, they want it more than anyone, and they will show u all. if they dont get it they will fight for it
and number 1 player in the state is yetti, u cant stop that young man
^Can't believe were going to start that again.
Aslan Wrote:^Can't believe were going to start that again.

who can beat them? we only got better and everyone lost players. wolfe is hands down number one. yetti is the best young player around. and the best player from the 14th in a while.
mhshow21 Wrote:this ant a Discussion, wolfe is the best this year, they want it more than anyone, and they will show u all. if they dont get it they will fight for it
and number 1 player in the state is yetti, u cant stop that young man

In the 55th District!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
leecoukfan Wrote:In the 55th District!

no they r going to win the 14th region.
mhshow21 Wrote:who can beat them? we only got better and everyone lost players. wolfe is hands down number one. yetti is the best young player around. and the best player from the 14th in a while.

Hazard, Perry, Knott, Letcher, probably Breathitt. I'd rank them 5th or 6th in the region. Wolfe has still yet to prove they are contenders.
mhshow21 Wrote:who can beat them? we only got better and everyone lost players. wolfe is hands down number one. yetti is the best young player around. and the best player from the 14th in a while.

Wolfe Co lost their best player in Terrill.
MVP2 Wrote:Wolfe Co lost their best player in Terrill.

Aslan Wrote:Hazard, Perry, Knott, Letcher, probably Breathitt. I'd rank them 5th or 6th in the region. Wolfe has still yet to prove they are contenders.

no. yetti is r best player, he is the main reason we did anything last year.
Aslan Wrote:Hazard, Perry, Knott, Letcher, probably Breathitt. I'd rank them 5th or 6th in the region. Wolfe has still yet to prove they are contenders.

letcher ant nothing. hazard ant going nothing. PCC has a tall boy but he sucks. yetti we go off on him. yetti can dunk it easy now and will out board that big boy like crazy. and breathitt? they couldnt even beat us when they had thier best team in 20 years, the hays kid is all they got. 1 dont beat 5 tho. this team is like a family they would die for each other. u will never see a team as close as this one.
If Wolfe can beat one of the top teams, I'll give them credit. Until then, there middle of pack in the region.
Aslan Wrote:If Wolfe can beat one of the top teams, I'll give them credit. Until then, there middle of pack in the region.

lmfao we did it last year, and if im thinking right didnt everyone say last years region was so great? now everyone sucks besides us. we got the only player that will go D-1 and start
Lord lol.
mhshow21 Wrote:letcher ant nothing. hazard ant going nothing. PCC has a tall boy but he sucks. yetti we go off on him. yetti can dunk it easy now and will out board that big boy like crazy. and breathitt? they couldnt even beat us when they had thier best team in 20 years, the hays kid is all they got. 1 dont beat 5 tho. this team is like a family they would die for each other. u will never see a team as close as this one.

Sounds like Tarzan talking when he was riding the short bus to school. Wolfe just needs to shoot for another district title and leave it at that.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Sounds like Tarzan talking when he was riding the short bus to school. Wolfe just needs to shoot for another district title and leave it at that.

i bet ur fav school dont even have bus's. winning district ant nothing. we r looking at state this year
mhshow21 Wrote:lmfao we did it last year, and if im thinking right didnt everyone say last years region was so great? now everyone sucks besides us. we got the only player that will go D-1 and start

What top team did Wolfe beat last year? None that I remember. Who is this yetti guy? Trenton Gilbert is their best player but I don't think that you can call him D1 talent especially when he is only a freshman. Like Aslan said Wolfe County is about the upper middle of the pack in the Region at 5 or 6. Now when they go and beat a Perry Central, Knott Central, Hazard or Letcher Central then I will give them credit but not until then.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Sounds like Tarzan talking when he was riding the short bus to school. Wolfe just needs to shoot for another district title and leave it at that.

:lmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
mhshow21 Wrote:i bet ur fav school dont even have bus's. winning district ant nothing. we r looking at state this year

Looking is right. Looking from the stands while another team represents the 14th region in Rupp. Wolfe had their shot in 2001 on the fathom call by the officials against Perry Central in the regional tournament in the last seconds of the game. The following night they choked in the finals against Hazard.