Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan Co vs Perry Central 10/15
Nope, not a Black Bear coach at all, just an enthusiastic Bear Fan! GO BLACK BEARS!!!
JHillbilly Wrote:im guessing your their head coach huh? you got it all figured out. its to bad thats not gonna be enough though.

pcc rolls @home

[Image: http://dearandroidlinux.files.wordpress....proved.jpg]
This should be a very exciteing game I think the weather will play a big factor on the outcome. 15-14 Black Bears.
perry central is not only faster. but they are way stronger. just walk into there weightroom and you will see. all they have in there is 43 Total Gyms. one for each player.
[Image: http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/...talgym.jpg]
Speed at the skill positions will hurt the CUBS. Look at the big plays Whitley had and I think we all agree that PCC is better than Whitley. I think PCC will have enough points to win the game against the animals.

Of course unless the JV plays.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Speed at the skill positions will hurt the CUBS. Look at the big plays Whitley had and I think we all agree that PCC is better than Whitley. I think PCC will have enough points to win the game against the animals.

Of course unless the JV plays.

:Thumbs:
chucknorris Wrote:perry central is not only faster. but they are way stronger. just walk into there weightroom and you will see. all they have in there is 43 Total Gyms. one for each player.
[Image: http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/...talgym.jpg]

You Condors are going DOWN Chuckie...:rockon:
Big Blue Madness or this game.. Decisons, decisions...
Tomorrow is game day!

Perry Central by 9.

Commodores-23
Black Bears-14
BB CLAW Wrote:The Black Bears are going to Perry Central with hopes of gaining some respect from PCC, Aslan, Zaga, King360, and maybe WYMT's top ten.... NAW the Bears aint interested in gaining respect now. They want the WIN and thats it!!!! The Bears do have a talented QB who can throw it. Don't be surprised. The Bears will be coming and coming hard, right at 'em, no tricks, busting from every angle. GO BLACK BEARS!!!!!

I've picked you guys in every game you played except for Perry and Pulaski.
I just don't think a running attack will beat PCC.
But if you do win this, you will def be WYMT mountain top 10.
You know the cubs might be playing for a reason you Perry fans haven't considered, hhhmmm...........

harlan 42
Perry 0

LOL!!!!

GO BLACK BEARS!!!!!!!!!
BEAR Facts Wrote:You know the cubs might be playing for a reason you Perry fans haven't considered, hhhmmm...........

harlan 42
Perry 0

LOL!!!!

GO BLACK BEARS!!!!!!!!!

Is the JV playing instead of the varsity?
zaga_fan Wrote:Tomorrow is game day!

Come on Zaga, there's no Annie in football! Will that be playing on the P.A.???
HC
Game Day!!!19 hours til kickoff. Rest Black Bears and in 19 hours follow through and bring that W to the house!!!:Thumbs: GO BLACK BEARS!!!
Someone said Zaga and King360 was dressing up for this game as big game hunters?
EastKyMx Wrote:Someone said Zaga and King360 was dressing up for this game as big game hunters?

Bear hunters to be exact. Should be a fun game. I hope someone keeps the BGR family updated?
Hope for an injury free game.

I know the Blackbears are hurting after losing their starting MLB, Cornerback, Fullback, Defensive End, 1st string Tailback and 2nd string Tailback all to season ending knee injuries.

Regardless, the young players keep up some serious aggression the field.
3wishes Wrote:Hope for an injury free game.

I know the Blackbears are hurting after losing their starting MLB, Cornerback, Fullback, Defensive End, 1st string Tailback and 2nd string Tailback all to season ending knee injuries.

Is Dylon out now? Heard he was struggling with the knee. I was hoping he could get healthy, that kid has had a rough go of it.
William Muney Wrote:Is Dylon out now? Heard he was struggling with the knee. I was hoping he could get healthy, that kid has had a rough go of it.

According to the Harlan Daily Enterprise.
It was in the article. Not positive.
Patriot Wrote:Come on Zaga, there's no Annie in football! Will that be playing on the P.A.???

nope, just ac/dc
3wishes Wrote:According to the Harlan Daily Enterprise.
It was in the article. Not positive.

Hate to hear that. I enjoy giving some of the Harlan Co. faithful a hard time BUT i hate to see any kid get injuried on any team!

The Bears just keep on finding ways to win. Somebody always steps up. I'm looking for some big defensive plays from our seniors tonight!!!! Let's go Bears!!!
Too bad I won't get to be present for this game.. I'll be at Big Blue Madness, but I will be here late tonight to see the outcome.
In a big game like this you always stick with coaching. Coach larkey and his Harlan County boys by 14 over PCC.
PCC doesnt lose at home...Jesus "Matt R." wouldnt allow it
Your a two TD Dog anytime you roll into the Gardens during regular season. Who knows what happens in the playoffs apparently the play off refs didn't get the 14th memo.

Just joking around

Good luck tonight dores.
Oh Yeah Good Luck Black Bears...This should be a slugfest but I do think Perry Cent Wins big.

That is truly a lot of bad luck. I hope those young men make a full recovery and can continue to play football.

To the game, I have watched the 'filthy animals' and I must say they have the best run defense of any high school football team I have watched this year, they are tenacious. Luckily for PCC they are a spread oriented team and have A LOT of speed, more so than Harlan County IMO, and I think that will be the deciding factor in this game, SPEED.

Perry Central 41
Harlan County 33

Go 'Dores!