Tackles:
14 John Dudley Hilton 50 solo, 21 assist
33 Josh Brown 46 solo, 15 assist
19 Eric Miller 35 solo, 9 assist
24 Justin Patterson 19 solo, 10 assist
70 David Hoskins 24 solo, 10 assist
12 Scotty Henderson 32 solo, 7 assist
22 Taylor Mills 27 solo, 6 assist
until bell co plays a hard schedule,who cares...too soft ..looks like boyle is the only team u play....EVER!!!....jeez,grow up
rd11 Wrote:until bell co plays a hard schedule,who cares...too soft ..looks like boyle is the only team u play....EVER!!!....jeez,grow up

Bell Co has beaten 3 ranked teams this year. Boyle Co really? That same team that ONLY beat a Johnson Central team 36-29. Bell Co beats them 42-18 with the dogs called off in the 4th. :lmao:
beat 4A Knox Central #7 in 4A 21-7 on the road.

beat 5A Johnson Central #8 in 5A 42-18

beat 2A Green Co now #11, was #7 when Bell Co beat them. 61-12. Last I checked Lone Oak was #3 in 4A who Green Co just beat.

Soddy Daisy we play tomorrow is also ranked in Tennessee.
So out of 6 games, 3 were ranked when Bell Co beat them. Such a horrible schedule.
rd11 Wrote:until bell co plays a hard schedule,who cares...too soft ..looks like boyle is the only team u play....EVER!!!....jeez,grow up
Way to show off some football knowledge...:thatsfunn
Football1 Wrote:Way to show off some football knowledge...:thatsfunn

Yeah, their schedule is almost as horrendously weak as Lexington Catholic and Highlands! :biggrin:

Excellent job thus far to the Bobcats. Davenport scares me. O_o
Lone Oak Shocker Wrote:Yeah, their schedule is almost as horrendously weak as Lexington Catholic and Highlands! :biggrin:

Excellent job thus far to the Bobcats. Davenport scares me. O_o

Good Luck to you guys as well! That Green Co game shocked the heck out of me though. You guys will bounce back!!
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Bell Co has beaten 3 ranked teams this year. Boyle Co really? That same team that ONLY beat a Johnson Central team 36-29. Bell Co beats them 42-18 with the dogs called off in the 4th. :lmao:

BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:beat 4A Knox Central #7 in 4A 21-7 on the road.

beat 5A Johnson Central #8 in 5A 42-18

beat 2A Green Co now #11, was #7 when Bell Co beat them. 61-12. Last I checked Lone Oak was #3 in 4A who Green Co just beat.

Soddy Daisy we play tomorrow is also ranked in Tennessee.

BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:So out of 6 games, 3 were ranked when Bell Co beat them. Such a horrible schedule.

GREAT REPLY! :Thumbs:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Good Luck to you guys as well! That Green Co game shocked the heck out of me though. You guys will bounce back!!

You're telling me, haha! I'm a student at LO, and it was about the last thing that any of us expected. Green County played with a lot of heart and nothing went right for Lone Oak that night. Three turnovers (one being at the 1 yard of Green) and five times as many penalty yards, plus the clock fiasco at the end really didn't equate to the best night for the Flash, even with us having over a hundred more all purpose yards. But ah well, a loss is a loss, and we just need to find a way to use it. Hope to see you guys at state, because I honestly think that your team surpasses Boyle this year (no offense to the rebels.) ^_^
bell still hasnt beat anyone....ranked team who no one ...o well,good luck beating no name teams......wait,ranked 1a 2a ...get a life
rd11 Wrote:bell still hasnt beat anyone....ranked team who no one ...o well,good luck beating no name teams......wait,ranked 1a 2a ...get a life

Aren't you the same person who predicted 3 or 4 losses for Boyle this year and Lex Cath would play Bell in the playoffs? How's that working out for you?
backinblack2003 Wrote:Aren't you the same person who predicted 3 or 4 losses for Boyle this year and Lex Cath would play Bell in the playoffs? How's that working out for you?

The one thing you got to say is that his wisdom is consistent. :flush:

The Crown Jewel : "Boyle Co. will not see Bell this yr. looks like it's Bell and Lex. catholic this yr "
Rebel55 Wrote:The one thing you got to say is that his wisdom is consistent. :flush:

The Crown Jewel : "Boyle Co. will not see Bell this yr. looks like it's Bell and Lex. catholic this yr "

Whats funny is he has done made himself look like a fool. Good thing he doesnt use his real name on here. Im 100% sure he is a Bell and Boyle Co hater.

Bell Co and Boyle Co has earned RESPECT to talk on here like we do about our teams.
rd11 Wrote:bell still hasnt beat anyone....ranked team who no one ...o well,good luck beating no name teams......wait,ranked 1a 2a ...get a life

:lmao:
Bell might not play St. X or Highlands but i will tell you one thing..they could play with them, if not beat them...why play tough teams when you will roll in the playoffs like bell is going to do. With the exception of boyle co. bell has no competition in the playoffs..but that just my opinion.
lovinfridaynights Wrote:Bell might not play St. X or Highlands but i will tell you one thing..they could play with them, if not beat them...why play tough teams when you will roll in the playoffs like bell is going to do. With the exception of boyle co. bell has no competition in the playoffs..but that just my opinion.

Exactly. Why play ALOT of GREAT teams when you will run the table in the playoffs anyhow?

beat #7 2A Green Co. They beat #3 4A Lone Oak
beat #6 5A Johnson Central who beat #7 4A Knox and #7 5A Ashland Blazer
beat #7 4A Knox Central who beat ranked #8 5A Clay Co.

The rankings is where they were ranked when the team beat them.
Let's face it. Maybe Bell hasn't played anyone, but they beat who they played. There's just not very many decent teams in Kentucky.

:thatsfunn Who is your team?

I hope you don't use that wisdom to bet games? If so you better pick-up some newspapers to keep warm on the street b/c I am sure you are broke with your knowledge!!!!!!!!

Have you saw Bell play this year?? Or matter a fact Do you know any thing at all about X's and O's.. Well i watch it ever friday night and to excel the way Bell has you have to be a great football team, and to say Bell aint play any one well im perty sure they just showed you all the stats on who we played and how bad we made them look... Am i saying were unbeatable NO... But before you get on here bashing Bell county, need to get your facts straight..
Does Bell still water the field with fire trucks before they play teams with speed??
Wideleft01 Wrote:Does Bell still water the field with fire trucks before they play teams with speed??

Sorry, no more. We actually have bug tarps we cover the field for when it rains now. :biggrin:

There's a such thing as commas.:igiveup:
Bell actually does play good opponets, there quality and ranked in there respected Classes, just they blow them out or beat them badly doesn't mean there a bad team or poorly scheduled, it just means bell's talent is on a different level than there's.
Wideleft01 Wrote:Does Bell still water the field with fire trucks before they play teams with speed??

have you personally ever seen that happen or did your uncle/brother tell you that and you take it as the truth?
A wet field would be a disadvantage for Bell. I'll take our speed over anyone that we may play this year. I love these old myths...haha

Another moron with diarrhea of the mouth :Geek:
I bet he believes in:

Don't flash your lights at a car at night with no lights on.

Bigfoot roams the hills of Washington state.

Mountain Lions are in Florence Ky. in the Wild!

Loch-ness is real.

King Kong did take New York.

IF you find your self sucked up into a Tornado and then placed in a very foreign land ......say Cincinnati , simply click your heels together and say 3x "no place like home" and you will be home.

Don't travel through the Bermuda triangle.

EKY people live their lives barefoot with no teeth and Mtn. Dew in hand at all times.

I think we get the point.