Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giants vs. Bears
Cutler is getting killed in this game. Sacked 9 times in the first half!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Typical Mike Martz offense. His teams have been sacked more than any other coach in history
If you can not get enough time to pass. Why not run the ball? Why continuously keep passing and getting sacked? I don't get it.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Bradshaw is a BEAST
^Yes sir! Did you hear them comparing him to Peterson? Do you agree with that Dust?
#BBFL
good game.
MisterPerfect Wrote:^Yes sir! Did you hear them comparing him to Peterson? Do you agree with that Dust?

No, he does not have the same explosiveness as Adrian. But Bradshaw is a premier back in the league
an incredible strip by Bowman
Stardust Wrote:No, he does not have the same explosiveness as Adrian. But Bradshaw is a premier back in the league

I wasn't a big fan of the comparison either. Their is only one AP.
#BBFL
Bears are having to go to their 3rd string QB. Not a good night for Bear fans.
#BBFL
The Giants are the most schitzophrenic team in the NFL..one week they play like gangbusters and will beat the Saints 55-3, and the next week they'll lose to the Rams by 40..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:The Giants are the most schitzophrenic team in the NFL..one week they play like gangbusters and will beat the Saints 55-3, and the next week they'll lose to the Rams by 40..

Agreed.
#BBFL