Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
72.73%
Knox Central
27.27%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co. @ Knox Central 10/1
MonsterMan Wrote:The main reason JC got sloppy near the end is Bell's depth, plain and simple. JC and KC have the players to line up and play with any of Bell's, Bell has more quality backup players. This is what it takes to win championships.

KC could very well beat Bell, but I think Bell's depth will take over in the second half. One thing for certain, schools like JC and KC are starting to build their programs and both will be teams to contend with in the future. Enjoy the ride this year Bell, you have a State Championship Team.

No JC nor KC has the players to line up and play with any of Bell's. I don't know if you've even seen Bell play this year or not but in a close game Bell will not sub much if any. Do I believe JC and KC are building their teams to contend? Sure do. But for now, Bell's talent outweighs either of the two in starters as well in depth.
PREACHER MAN Wrote:I believe that you are mistaken about that. I was told by a reliable source that KC put six of there players out. Four had returned for the game with Bell. This info came from JC coach.

That contradicts what Matney said then. Before the Bell game he said they were good to go. Don't know what JC coach you're referring to. And I don't think it's Matney. Don't see him talking out of both sides of his mouth. Bottom line is this, Bell wore the ground out with JC. Call a spade a spade. Now you can argue the Bell/Knox match up all you want for now. But leave JC out of this. And our posters need to do the same. We'll all know what we need to know come Friday night. I do worry about the rain though, that negates Bell's speed. But, if they lose, that won't be an excuse.
easyM Wrote:But it would be much more enjoyable if we had bleachers on the other side of the field. What the heck is up with that?
But hey, I can say over there with you guys. You are the peaceful type aren't you????

Only thing with that is that the only land available on that side of the field, is the one half of track straight away, and then behind the fence the land begins to slope down hill. If we brought in bleachers to that side we would either bring a very small set that is easily moved for track and cross country, or add land behind the fence for a larger set. I say option 2:rockon:
the dark wizard Wrote:Only thing with that is that the only land available on that side of the field, is the one half of track straight away, and then behind the fence the land begins to slope down hill. If we brought in bleachers to that side we would either bring a very small set that is easily moved for track and cross country, or add land behind the fence for a larger set. I say option 2:rockon:

I'm in agreement with you. Option 2.:Thumbs:
PREACHER MAN Wrote:I believe that you are mistaken about that. I was told by a reliable source that KC put six of there players out. Four had returned for the game with Bell. This info came from JC coach.

Sorry he was wrong. JC was missing ZERO starters for the game against Bell. WYMT had the starters and they were the same in both games.
the dark wizard Wrote:Only thing with that is that the only land available on that side of the field, is the one half of track straight away, and then behind the fence the land begins to slope down hill. If we brought in bleachers to that side we would either bring a very small set that is easily moved for track and cross country, or add land behind the fence for a larger set. I say option 2:rockon:

Option 2 also. KC will be hosting many big playoff games in the future with the re-allignment coming out. They will be a yearly favorite in my opinion.

Whatever makes you KNOX fans feel like you have a chance against us. JC HAD ZERO players out, JC didnt hang with us, I think Davenport touched the ball in the 1st quarter one time. I mean JC had 500+ rushing yards against that BIG TIME LINE you guys are suppose to have.

Like I have said time after time after time. If the whole varsity played till the buzzer sounded we beat them in a blowout of 42-6. I have also heard from a reliable person that if Bell gets up the same way against KC, Dudley IS NOT pulling his starters out. I think after the JC game, he learned that.
easyM Wrote:That contradicts what Matney said then. Before the Bell game he said they were good to go. Don't know what JC coach you're referring to. And I don't think it's Matney. Don't see him talking out of both sides of his mouth. Bottom line is this, Bell wore the ground out with JC. Call a spade a spade. Now you can argue the Bell/Knox match up all you want for now. But leave JC out of this. And our posters need to do the same. We'll all know what we need to know come Friday night. I do worry about the rain though, that negates Bell's speed. But, if they lose, that won't be an excuse.

There is only a 20% chance of rain for early Friday morning. Which is a 80% chance it doesnt rain. :Thumbs:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:. I have also heard from a reliable person that if Bell gets up the same way against KC, Dudley IS NOT pulling his starters out. I think after the JC game, he learned that.

I don't think he would do that against Coach Mills even if he can. We have seen that too many times. Everyone in the know understands that Coach H has taken it easy on us a few times b/c of his respect for Wayne.

After looking a the match-ups player to player Bell is going to be very, very hard to beat. The are basically our equal in size but are much more fleet of foot. But upsets do happen and possibly Bell will show up relaxed and over look us? After all they soundly defeated us last year. :igiveup::popcorn:
William Muney Wrote:I don't think he would do that against Coach Mills even if he can. We have seen that too many times. Everyone in the know understands that Coach H has taken it easy on us a few times b/c of his respect for Wayne.

After looking a the match-ups player to player Bell is going to be very, very hard to beat. The are basically our equal in size but are much more fleet of foot. But upsets do happen and possibly Bell will show up relaxed and over look us? After all they soundly defeated us last year. :igiveup::popcorn:

Muney, hopefully one day me and the rest of us Bell fans can convert you. :biggrin:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Muney, hopefully one day me and the rest of us Bell fans can convert you. :biggrin:

No sir not until Saturday.
[quote=William Muney]I don't think he would do that against Coach Mills even if he can. We have seen that too many times. Everyone in the know understands that Coach H has taken it easy on us a few times b/c of his respect for Wayne.

After looking a the match-ups player to player Bell is going to be very, very hard to beat. The are basically our equal in size but are much more fleet of foot. But upsets do happen and possibly Bell will show up relaxed and over look us? After all they soundly defeated us last year. :igiveup::popcorn:[/QUOTE

Oh I was under the impression that KC and JC could match up player to player with us. The only difference was our depth. Has anyone noticed how many players are left on the sidelines when we have 11 in the game? I guess line to line it's debatable but name any other position and I like our match up against KC. I'll go ahead and say I'll take our line while we're talking about it. I think if Matney figured out how to rack up all that yardage against KC Dudley will do the same if not more. But, I don't think Bell runs the score up. We don't do that to one of our own.....
William Muney Wrote:No sir not until Saturday.

Hey Muney, you said you would say with me at the game Friday night. You're not going to get grumpy when it starts to turn ugly on your Panthers are you?
Bell is bigger than I thought. I guess Clay made them look small. Are these sizes right?

#62 6'2 260 soph
#50 5'10 235 Jr
#68 6' 1 215 Sr.
#61 6' 265 Sr
#78 6'6 295

That is the o-line.
Bell to big and strong!!!!!!
William Muney Wrote:Bell is bigger than I thought. I guess Clay made them look small. Are these sizes right?

#62 6'2 260 soph
#50 5'10 235 Jr
#68 6' 1 215 Sr.
#61 6' 265 Sr
#78 6'6 295

That is the o-line.

But we don't have creek waders and log throwers on our line.:biggrin:
William Muney Wrote:Bell is bigger than I thought. I guess Clay made them look small. Are these sizes right?

#62 6'2 260 soph
#50 5'10 235 Jr
#68 6' 1 215 Sr.
#61 6' 265 Sr
#78 6'6 295

That is the o-line.

I don't think you can stand the heat come Friday night William. Better set with the Blue and Gold. I'll catch up with you on here Saturday.......Wishing your team the best and an injury free game..... But Bell wins...:1:
0% chance of rain on Friday... Looks to be sunny and dry.... making more speed for Bell Co!! lol
Thanks weather man i was wondering about that, if u guys are over this way come by
Great ... one less excuse.

GO BC
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:0% chance of rain on Friday... Looks to be sunny and dry.... making more speed for Bell Co!! lol

I need to get out and watch you guys sometime.
Who do you play next week?
Ahhh....The calm before the storm.
zaga_fan Wrote:I need to get out and watch you guys sometime.

Next week at Soddy Daisy Tenn.
10/29 @ Da Bears....:biggrin:
zaga_fan Wrote:I need to get out and watch you guys sometime.

Come down next week and jump on the charter bus. $30 will get your ride to the game and back and admission ticket. :Thumbs:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:0% chance of rain on Friday... Looks to be sunny and dry.... making more speed for Bell Co!! lol

KNOX is not a slow team by no means,,,,but you will get to see that friday nite,,,not saying they are faster than Bell, just saying if bell was a 4.4 as a team Knox is a 4.5 so I don't think speed will be a factor.....the difference in this game will be limited mistakes..and play calling........JMHO
highschoolfan Wrote:KNOX is not a slow team by no means,,,,but you will get to see that friday nite,,,not saying they are faster than Bell, just saying if bell was a 4.4 as a team Knox is a 4.5 so I don't think speed will be a factor.....the difference in this game will be limited mistakes..and play calling........JMHO

I'll say talent will be the difference.
highschoolfan Wrote:play calling........JMHO

Knox maybe in trouble then!!!!!
easyM Wrote:Next week at Soddy Daisy Tenn.
10/29 @ Da Bears....:biggrin:

Oh really...
I was thinking they came to your house this year.
Perry is away on 10/29 and Harlan is like 20 minutes from my house in Leatherwood.
Sounds like destiny to me lol
easyM Wrote:I'll say talent will be the difference.

Could be, but I'll bet Dudley has pointed out the talent that KNOX has....we know your talent is Davenport and he could start for any team in the state at his position, no doubt. Bell Co. is a great team, and I hope the players and coaching staff overlook Knox Talent...or the lack of according to some Bell fans...and it is the calm be for the storm, and I'm afraid your on the Titanic....:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Good Luck sailing in on that unsinkable ship........:

rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

pre-game humor

I will say this if KNOX can't beat Bell then I'll pull for Bell to win it all......:Clap:
Wierd weather. Pouring the rain here today. Go figure. Hope it dries up for tomorrow. Somebody said we play at home this week. If I can finish up my oil painting in time, I'll do my best to catch at least some of the game.
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next