Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 27 - Breathitt County 7
zaga_fan Wrote:Chris Noble plays for Pikeville now.
He's not retired.
But let's stay on topic guys.

hey hey hey.. My rebuttale was at him not you, so a.b.c. your way back over to our debate..
Againstme! Wrote:not as many as they needed...also i wasn't feeling PCCs fans...they were what do you call it...D*CKS...i always thought why do PCC and Hazard fight every year...then during that game i saw why...god i wish i was still in school i wouldve went to jail tht night if i was sitting with perrys fans...cheering for your team is kool but cussing at breathitts players which were right under you...for me to do tht i would have to ran around the field jumped over a few trucks and then i was able to cuss at PCCs football team...it was retarded worst crowd ever...:Thumbs:

Perry's fans were almost as bad as Breathitt's players.
I watched two of them come to blows on the sidelines.
If you're going to fight someone at least fight the other team :redboxer:
zaga_fan Wrote:Personal fouls are ALWAYS 15 yards for those of you who don't know all the basic rules of football.
The only reason Perry didn't have a lot of 15 yard losses is that Breathitt players retalliated on all of them but maybe 1 or 2 and got slapped with their own personal foul, meaning the penalties would offset and no yards are penalized.

There is laundry on the field.. Looks like it is on Perry's zaga_fan.. For saying so much bullcrap on the forum, we are gonna give em' a 5 yard penalty.

I honestly don't remember seeing Perry EVER get a 15 yard penalty.
Ballers Wrote:hey hey hey.. My rebuttale was at him not you, so a.b.c. your way back over to our debate..

***officially retiring from talking about a Pikeville basketball player in a Breathitt vs Perry HS football thread***
Ballers Wrote:There is laundry on the field.. Looks like it is on Perry's zaga_fan.. For saying so much bullcrap on the forum, we are gonna give em' a 5 yard penalty.

I honestly don't remember seeing Perry EVER get a 15 yard penalty.

Personal Foul....
Roughing The Passer....
4th quarter on 3rd down.
Keeping another Breathitt County drive alive that ended scoreless.
I remember that one for sure.
Where was interference call?
Let's let em' tackle all the Breathitt players right before they are about to catch the ball so that way it will look like they tackled them with the ball.
zaga_fan Wrote:Perry's fans were almost as bad as Breathitt's players.
I watched two of them come to blows on the sidelines.
If you're going to fight someone at least fight the other team :redboxer:

correct Zaga ur right i saw that as well...i cant believe you were able to see with ur head so far up #24 A**....Matt didnt impress me as much as i thought he would and i kno why PCC will go 7-0 at home this year...one the refs leave with BIG wallets, and 2nd the crowd will cuss out every team that walks on to the field...hopefully ur not blink enough to see that with all that sh*t in your eyes...report me for this....i really dont care anymore...i tired to be nice by saying PCC wouldve won anyway but you guys are 8=D on here as well
^ lol.

"i cant believe you were able to see with ur head so far up #24 A**....Matt didnt impress me as much as i thought he would "
Didn't impress me either.. I seen him get one good clean tackle.. Of course he had around 8-9 with help from other team mates.
I was more impressed with Jon Deaton.
Rankin is a big offensive threat.
Againstme! Wrote:correct Zaga ur right i saw that as well...i cant believe you were able to see with ur head so far up #24 A**....Matt didnt impress me as much as i thought he would and i kno why PCC will go 7-0 at home this year...one the refs leave with BIG wallets, and 2nd the crowd will cuss out every team that walks on to the field...hopefully ur not blink enough to see that with all that sh*t in your eyes...report me for this....i really dont care anymore...i tired to be nice by saying PCC wouldve won anyway but you guys are 8=D on here as well

:lmao:
Ballers Wrote:^ lol.

"i cant believe you were able to see with ur head so far up #24 A**....Matt didnt impress me as much as i thought he would "
Didn't impress me either.. I seen him get one good clean tackle.. Of course he had around 8-9 with help from other team mates.
I was more impressed with Jon Deaton.

It might be that Mr. Robinson was getting double and triple-teamed all night.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:It might be that Mr. Robinson was getting double and triple-teamed all night.

but that shouldnt have mattered....he is jesus :king:
How many excuses can you guys come up with in a 20 point loss? From what I heard, besides one blown play, Breathitt would have been shutout. Just admit that Perry is the better team and move on, it's just one game, not even a district game.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:It might be that Mr. Robinson was getting double and triple-teamed all night.

They shadowed him everywhere he went.
Which opened it up for the rest of the Linebackers and D-Line to do the work that they did.
Even though he didn't get 17 solo tackles this game, he was responsible for a lot of them.
Aslan Wrote:How many excuses can you guys come up with in a 20 point loss? From what I heard, besides one blown play, Breathitt would have been shutout. Just admit that Perry is the better team and move on, it's just one game, not even a district game.

ur right and i have said PCC wouldve won anyway but there were some missed calls that everyone saw Breathitts D is a lot better then they played that night and for some reason PCCs O was better then i ever thought.
Aslan Wrote:How many excuses can you guys come up with in a 20 point loss? From what I heard, besides one blown play, Breathitt would have been shutout. Just admit that Perry is the better team and move on, it's just one game, not even a district game.

I'd say if we would've won by 50 there would have been less excuses.
This was the smallest Breathitt County Football Team I have ever saw in my life. What has happened to all those Big Corn Fed Mules they usually have? They were small but I thought they played hard and gave it their all. Collins is very impressive.
zaga_fan Wrote:They shadowed him everywhere he went.
Which opened it up for the rest of the Linebackers and D-Line to do the work that they did.
Even though he didn't get 17 solo tackles this game, he was responsible for a lot of them.

i dont think you understood...HE IS LORD it shouldnt have mattered
warmachine Wrote:This was the smallest Breathitt County Football Team I have ever saw in my life. What has happened to all those Big Corn Fed Mules they usually have? They were small but I thought they played hard and gave it their all. Collins is very impressive.

Collins is a BEAST ran over PPL all game but still need PPL to block....same thing with trent...One O line needs to hold, Two WR need to get open...PCC
secondary stopped the pass all night
Againstme! Wrote:ur right and i have said PCC wouldve won anyway but there were some missed calls that everyone saw Breathitts D is a lot better then they played that night and for some reason PCCs O was better then i ever thought.

This is the first time Perry's O has clicked at nearly all cylinders.
Huff still through a lot of passes short.
He needs to work on those passes to the runningback coming out of the flat.
The only reason Perry didn't have as many 15 yrd penalties as Breathitt, is because everytime there was an unsportsmanlike call it was offsetting penalties because breathitts players were a bunch of punks and Perry obviously isn't disciplined enough to just let it go. And as for the fans, when the "Assistant coaches" and players on the sideline set there and talk and act like they did, of course there not gonna set back and take it. Throwing the water bottle was a little rediculous but thats an immature kid for you. And for once I will agree with orangenowblue, Matt Robinson had 2-3 people on him all night, kinda hard to get 20+ tackles when the other team is so scared of your defensive abilities they do that to you. So reguardless of what you all say about the refs and penalties and the fans, Perry still won and was the better team and it's just hard to admit it.
zaga_fan Wrote:This is the first time Perry's O has clicked at nearly all cylinders.

Agree.
zaga_fan Wrote:This is the first time Perry's O has clicked at nearly all cylinders.

i would have to say PCCs running game was no joke...Passing does need some work but with what i saw the WR caught some really good balls.
Againstme! Wrote:i would have to say PCCs running game was no joke...Passing does need some work but with what i saw the WR caught some really good balls.

You mean Rankin is no joke..
Austin Pray, from what I understand doesn't have a lot of games like that one.
king360 Wrote:The only reason Perry didn't have as many 15 yrd penalties as Breathitt, is because everytime there was an unsportsmanlike call it was offsetting penalties because breathitts players were a bunch of punks and Perry obviously isn't disciplined enough to just let it go. And as for the fans, when the "Assistant coaches" and players on the sideline set there and talk and act like they did, of course there not gonna set back and take it. Throwing the water bottle was a little rediculous but thats an immature kid for you. And for once I will agree with orangenowblue, Matt Robinson had 2-3 people on him all night, kinda hard to get 20+ tackles when the other team is so scared of your defensive abilities they do that to you. So reguardless of what you all say about the refs and penalties and the fans, Perry still won and was the better team and it's just hard to admit it.

OMG i have been saying this the Last couple of Posts....do i need to spell it out for you...PCC WAS THE BETTER TEAM THAT NIGHT....but i still dont agree with Matt Robinson having 2-3 players on him....PCC believes he is the best thing since christianty became a religion, so i dont think 2 or 3 ppl shouldve stopped him
Ballers Wrote:You mean Rankin is no joke..

Pray has played well this year. He's still a pretty young player. Him and Darryl are a tough duo at the WR position. With those two and Rankin Perry is a threat to score on any play.
Againstme! Wrote:OMG i have been saying this the Last couple of Posts....do i need to spell it out for you...PCC WAS THE BETTER TEAM THAT NIGHT....but i still dont agree with Matt Robinson having 2-3 players on him....PCC believes he is the best thing since christianty became a religion, so i dont think 2 or 3 ppl shouldve stopped him

Matt Robinson has more talent than anyone on Breathitts team, he is good, it's how Breathitt acted towards Channing and I can't blame them I would have acted the same way. We didn't say Channing wasn't any good like you're saying with Matt.

Quit Hatin:Thumbs:
Againstme! Wrote:OMG i have been saying this the Last couple of Posts....do i need to spell it out for you...PCC WAS THE BETTER TEAM THAT NIGHT....but i still dont agree with Matt Robinson having 2-3 players on him....PCC believes he is the best thing since christianty became a religion, so i dont think 2 or 3 ppl shouldve stopped him

IMO Matt is the best defensive player in the Mnts. I wasn't there to comment on whether they were 2-3 players on him but it makes sense with a player of his caliber that Breathitt would try to do something to slow him down.
king360 Wrote:Quit Hatin:Thumbs:

I wasn't, just telling you what I was told by some frequent posters on here and die hard Perry football fans.

Perry Central's WRs are up and down.
They usually have a big game out of one WR each game.
Between Pray, Beatty, and White it's hard to have each of them play up to their abilities every night.
There aren't enough balls.