Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 27 - Breathitt County 7
king360 Wrote:The only reason that was a close game is because Perry fumbled about 5 times, lots of teams get 1st game jitters.
I think they fumbled 8 times and lost 5. No matter how bad your oppenent, most teams lose with stats like that. I do also believe it was first game jitters.
Ballers Wrote:Nah, PCC luckily came back for the W in the one.

Don't believe in luck. They just beat the #5 team in the mnts by 20 points, Perry is for real.
king360 Wrote:Why?

just because many guys thought this that was on the team im not sure why but they dont need to think that; it messes them up.

congrats though dores you well deserved it.

ilove#26 [brandon pelfrey] Smile
oneijoe Wrote:While it's no surprise PCC won the game, the -way- it won was.

When the Bobcats come into a game with a strut (which it sounds like - "where was Breathitt Co.'s head in the first half ?"), they tend to not perform well. Did they overestimate themselves after thumping P-burg last week ? (they shouldn't have...P-burg is young and isn't what it's going to be - only 5 seniors, 2 of whom haven't played 4 yrs).

What is it with Breathitt Co. ?? I've noticed this kind of Jekyll/Hyde persona thing from the Bobcats over the past few years.

Confusedhh:
Breathitt only has 4 seniors, so both teams were young. I hope to see closer battles in the near future. I like both teams.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Hated seeing the Bobcats get beat, but really enjoy seeing Justin Haddix do well.
Congrats Justin.I really wanted us to win,but I told you good luck last Sunday and I meant it.Keep it up and come over and see us when the boys get over this.We're all still friends in the end.DP
Breathitt county 27 Breathitt county 7. This is kind of correct.
F.N.L. Wrote:Breathitt county 27 Breathitt county 7. This is kind of correct.

Nah, you mean Perry Central 27
Its kinda funny that a breathitt co cheerleader (Justin) and a bench warmer (huff) beat the high and mighty Bobcats,was so happy too see it and knew it would and i told the big man that friday nite and so goes the 15 and 0 season and he left game earlier gave up ship,,God isnt God any more and all should know this by now many young men have seen this out so look at the top and see whats happening many have left for a reason and its not hard too see why,i have seen it and it stinks!!!Good Luck Bobcats and should beat LCA!!
ckns Wrote:first of all i am a girl for gosh sakes!
lol
but i have to say i dont know where in the heck breathitts heads where at i was completely pi**ed off by the first half of the game.
i have to say my cousin kyle done a good job.
breathitt has some work to do and i mean fast.
yeah i agree that it got into their heads a lil to much this game i think we thought all pcc wanted to do was fight so they were trying to fight and thats where they went wrong.
also richard honey come on you can do better than that crap you pulled.
will wtf where you doing?
defense wtf where you doing too?

congrats pcc good job for teaching these boys a rough lesson not to be so da** stupid and get your head in the game.

[totally disappionted but im still here to cheer for my cats one game isnt that bad; theres nothing they can do about that game anymore on to the next one]

Ok. I know who you are and you dont need to be pointing out just one player and naming him on here. I was there and it was just not Richard, it was the whole team. How many balls did Breathitt drop all together? They just didnt have their heads in the right spot. But we got PCC at home next year and it will be a different ball game.
[quote=TheBrahmaBull]Breathitt only has 4 seniors, so both teams were young. I hope to see closer battles in the near future. I like both teams.[/QU

Next year both teams are going to be even better. And that will bring better battles in the future. I cant wait!
Not a huge surprise to me. PCC beat Breathitt pretty bad last year as well.
Breathitt fans already thinking about next year. Trying to put the past behind them. Im thinking after a 3rd year it will become more the norm, PCC beating Breathitt will be never be considered an upset again.
Just think haddix or moore wasnt considered for the defensive job last year at BHS but was given to a close friend,and they didnt win last year and now he(haddix)is over both offense and defense and beat the cats go ponder this one,now he(haddix) is head coach at pcc and beat'em at their game, on the field and off the field he is a winner the players,students and fans love him,GO doers',we breathitt fans love it seeing one of our own do well but would have love seen them doing well for the cats,hopefully things will be done somewhat differantly in yrs to come,name on stadium/field dont mean wins,bring in young people and not use them shame on breathitt county high ups,you have to have help and we all know that!!Go Cats you should beat LCA,Collins kid is for real he is a winner....
Commando 751 Wrote:Breathitt fans already thinking about next year. Trying to put the past behind them. Im thinking after a 3rd year it will become more the norm, PCC beating Breathitt will be never be considered an upset again.

...Breathitt leads the series still don't they?
Ballers Wrote:...Breathitt leads the series still don't they?

from 1998 to 2010 Breathitt leads the series 3-2
okay IMO this game wouldve been a lot closer, if there wasn't so many useless flags at the begining of the game, i would still say with the ways the teams played tht night PCC wouldve still game out on top with or without the refs help. and they calls they didnt call were the man reason PCC was able to get atleast 2 TD. Huff had so much time to throw bcuz breathitts Dline was held from the start of the game to the finish, i can't wait to be a ref...so i will go to PCC and call a fair game to show how good they really are...i am saying PCCs def. is good, breathitts O-line couldnt stop them. and matt played a lot more pass protection then i thought...so games over and PCC won...good job
Againstme! Wrote:okay IMO this game wouldve been a lot closer, if there wasn't so many useless flags at the begining of the game, i would still say with the ways the teams played tht night PCC wouldve still game out on top with or without the refs help. and they calls they didnt call were the man reason PCC was able to get atleast 2 TD. Huff had so much time to throw bcuz breathitts Dline was held from the start of the game to the finish, i can't wait to be a ref...so i will go to PCC and call a fair game to show how good they really are...i am saying PCCs def. is good, breathitts O-line couldnt stop them. and matt played a lot more pass protection then i thought...so games over and PCC won...good job

:dontthink Gimme a break, son
Againstme! Wrote:okay IMO this game wouldve been a lot closer, if there wasn't so many useless flags at the begining of the game, i would still say with the ways the teams played tht night PCC wouldve still game out on top with or without the refs help. and they calls they didnt call were the man reason PCC was able to get atleast 2 TD. Huff had so much time to throw bcuz breathitts Dline was held from the start of the game to the finish, i can't wait to be a ref...so i will go to PCC and call a fair game to show how good they really are...i am saying PCCs def. is good, breathitts O-line couldnt stop them. and matt played a lot more pass protection then i thought...so games over and PCC won...good job

PCC had more penalties than breathitt?
I bet no fair calls at Perry

Hey Perry go schedule a real schedule, get on the Bell, Knox, Hazard, Corbin bus. if you are so good then schedule teams to get some respect.
Everyone can say everything they want...
PCC outclassed Breathitt in every facet of the game, with the exception of MAYBE the running back.
I don't see why they didn't put the ball in #7's hands on just about every play.
But Rankin was a handful for the most part as well.
The only thing I'm worried about PCC is their secondary.
They still didn't get tested.
When Breathitt did go deep the passes were way off and they had one deep drop.
Way to go Dores and keep up the work Bobcats.
PCC had baby penalties, not 15 YARD LOSSES like Breathitt...
The excuses start piling in. You guys are worse than Knott County in basketball.
Sounds like Perry Central just laid a butt kickin on Breathiitt. As much as I hate to say it, if LCC doesn't get their act together, PCC will lay a whipping on them also.
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:The excuses start piling in. You guys are worse than Knott County in basketball.

Knott Co. beat Perry in region and sent Chris Noble to his early retirement. :please:
Ballers Wrote:PCC had baby penalties, not 15 YARD LOSSES like Breathitt...

PCC had plenty of Personal fouls bro...
according to some on here all they wanted to do was fight.
This game wasn't even as close as the score suggests.
Ballers Wrote:Knott Co. beat Perry in region and sent Chris Noble to his early retirement. :please:

I realize that. I'm just saying.
zaga_fan Wrote:PCC had plenty of Personal fouls bro...

How come they(perry) didn't lose 15 yards on the play then? :eyeroll:
Ballers Wrote:Knott Co. beat Perry in region and sent Chris Noble to his early retirement. :please:

Chris Noble plays for Pikeville now.
He's not retired.
But let's stay on topic guys.
zaga_fan Wrote:PCC had plenty of Personal fouls bro...

not as many as they needed...also i wasn't feeling PCCs fans...they were what do you call it...D*CKS...i always thought why do PCC and Hazard fight every year...then during that game i saw why...god i wish i was still in school i wouldve went to jail tht night if i was sitting with perrys fans...cheering for your team is kool but cussing at breathitts players which were right under you...for me to do tht i would have to ran around the field jumped over a few trucks and then i was able to cuss at PCCs football team...it was retarded worst crowd ever...:Thumbs:
Ballers Wrote:How come they(perry) didn't lose 15 yards on the play then? :eyeroll:

Personal fouls are ALWAYS 15 yards for those of you who don't know all the basic rules of football.
The only reason Perry didn't have a lot of 15 yard losses is that Breathitt players retalliated on all of them but maybe 1 or 2 and got slapped with their own personal foul, meaning the penalties would offset and no yards are penalized.