Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biggest "big man" in the state
ooooooooooo
Billy Joe Murphy is like 6'7'' or 6'8'' from monroe
"bballcrazee" Wrote:We got a freshman at Pikeville this year that is around 6'8" or maybe 6'9" this year.
really how good is he
Yeah how good is he
does any one remember anthony hall from sf that is who pikevilles big man is like...almost 7 feet tall but wouldnt cordinated enough to play
"grizzly23" Wrote:does any one remember anthony hall from sf that is who pikevilles big man is like...almost 7 feet tall but wouldnt cordinated enough to play
i think that the big man they were talking about was deven adams and as a former team mate of his he is a good player and he is going to get better and as far as him not being cordinated enough to play i think you need to go watch him play and come back when you know what you are talking aboutTongueirateSho
"grizzly23" Wrote:does any one remember anthony hall from sf that is who pikevilles big man is like...almost 7 feet tall but wouldnt cordinated enough to play
and he is also got some good ball players teaching him like todd may and his dad who was also a good player
Just from reading your other posts, it appears you know him. All your other posts are about South Floyd. So you should know better. But then again, you haven't seen him play in a while either. People can change over the summer. Yes, even ball players. The part I don't really understand, is he was always a pretty good ball player even when he first come over here. Are you just mad because he isn't at South Floyd anymore so you have to talk about him?
devon adams may be tall but he really isnt any good...over the summer i seen him play at camp he was 7 inches taller than any other player in one game and he didnt score i dont even remember him getting a board...hes to weak and scared
The kid at South Laurel
sorry i read the post wrong...thought it said best big man in the state
deven adams from pikeville is far from to un coordinated i have seen him play and you dont know what you are talking about
and as far as him being weak and scared you should play aginst him and then tell him that
and i dont see why people want to talk bad about him i have never herd him say a bad word about anyone else he just shows them how bad they are on the floor
"white giant" Wrote:and as far as him being weak and scared you should play aginst him and then tell him that

after i play him i will tell him that
He is alright but nothing like you all are making him out to be. He couldnt have turned into a tough, scorin machine over the summer because durin camp he was scared and he has never lifted any weights unless he did while he transfered to Pikeville but still he cant be as good as you all are sayin he is just a freshman blessed with height.
you dont talk about him like that sf football he can dominate shaq...hes benching about 400 now...lol
"golden golfer" Wrote:after i play him i will tell him that
Who do you play for so after you play, we can ask you?
"BasketBallonlyfan" Wrote:Who do you play for so after you play, we can ask you?
why do you need to ask him cant devan talk for his self yet or does his dad still take up for him.
deven adams can talk for him self but so can golden golfer but i think we know who golden golfer is cause who from south floyd plays golf Confusederved:
"white giant" Wrote:deven adams can talk for him self but so can golden golfer but i think we know who golden golfer is cause who from south floyd plays golf Confusederved:
What???
no im not colby hayes if thats what you think..but any way the big men and the guards will score all over big bad deven
I didnt kno what he was talkin about, Colby Hayes wont even get to play in any varsity games unless the team is up 20 or down 20 so why would he be on here sayin stuff about deven an espically with his size. so think again bub.
Deven Adams? Shew this guy is no prize to have on your team. The only thing i have seen him do before is take up space, loose balls frequently, be weak, trip over his own feet, and sometimes block a shot if the ball is shot right at him. Its not about being big its about being good, like Ryan Little and Brandon Kidd.
"TOUGHGUY" Wrote:Deven Adams? Shew this guy is no prize to have on your team. The only thing i have seen him do before is take up space, loose balls frequently, be weak, trip over his own feet, and sometimes block a shot if the ball is shot right at him. Its not about being big its about being good, like Ryan Little and Brandon Kidd.
Where may I ask did you see all that at? And yep, he must be doing something right for you to have to compare seniors to a freshman.... think about it. That is like getting a senior to play against me. HAHAHAHA
"sf football" Wrote:why do you need to ask him cant devan talk for his self yet or does his dad still take up for him.

To answer your question, I know Deven dont talk trash like alot of people does. He just goes out and does his thing and he lets others do the trash talking.
I didnt say Deven talked trash I was just wantin to kno why you was askin what team somebody played on an said that we can ask you or somethin like that.
Try reading a few post earlier like on page 3 and you will see why that was asked. If you cant keep up with the conversation, you will have to sit back at the kiddy table.
Deven being compared to seniors? No comparison i was sayin he's no where near them. I can just as easily compare him to a grade school player. Its ok though to take up for your son, someone has to.
Lets see, you said your self, he isnt as good as Ryan Little or Brandon Kidd. So unless they are not seniors, then I guess I am right, you are compairing a freshman to a senior. And if you wish to compair him to a grade schooler, that is your choice also. But the fact is still the same, you have to compare seniors to a freshman, a young freshman at that...