Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge 32 Williamson, WV 12 (Scrimmage)
this was a relly good scrimmage for both teams but the warriors are really looking good this season.
E.ridge Wrote:this was a relly good scrimmage for both teams but the warriors are really looking good this season.

not hard to do against williamson
cuppett777 Wrote:not hard to do against williamson

lol, really? This quote reminded me of you...

"No matter what you do some will always find fault because that is their only focus/goal and source of joy. They are negative by nature and weak in character. These people are the losers of society. Avoid them like the plague."
Williamson typically has a little speed, glad to see E.R. do well in this. Scrimmages are what they are, practices. Build on the good things and work on the mistakes.
I dont know how you can "win" a 10 play type scrimmage, but congrats Brad and Co.
is this the willimson by belfry?
Wasn't Williamson a power house a few years ago?
East ridge is looking really good this year
Real Badman, no one wins any type of scrimmage, they are practices, nothing more.
That was my point. You cant win these types of scrimmages.
You don't win ANY TYPE of scrimmage, they are practices and do not count.
I will agree to disagree. Coaches mostly use scrimmages to see how their team stacks up against other competition. But others will treat it as a game. I guess its your preference and the type of scrimmage (I.E. Quarters not 10-10 series)