•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central will go 10-0 this year.
Go4Gold Wrote:You pay for a win! It's like Kentucky paying EKU to come and play. That is a "W" on UK's schedule.

Its not like PCC draws a huge crowd all the time heck the stadium will lucky to hold five or six hundred,so I know that is not the money, must just be lucky. they are pretty good distance away PCC it would be lucky enough to cover there trip there and back.
so BTTT - Sounds like everyone for the most part is in agreement.. PCC will have a good season but "Perry Central will NOT go 10-0".
Bigblue#4 Wrote:Its not like PCC draws a huge crowd all the time heck the stadium will lucky to hold five or six hundred,so I know that is not the money, must just be lucky. they are pretty good distance away PCC it would be lucky enough to cover there trip there and back.

Thousands of dollars will do more than cover their trip.
Go4Gold Wrote:Thousands of dollars will do more than cover their trip.

Be lucky to be over a thousand dollars because u only get half of the gate, concession are not included. Plus u have to feed the kids and pay bus driver, so that don't leave much. pay for the desiel for the bus.
Ballers Wrote:so BTTT - Sounds like everyone for the most part is in agreement.. PCC will have a good season but "Perry Central will NOT go 10-0".

:Thumbs:
lol
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I do agree that Perry Central is in one of the toughest districts in the state as every team in it has a shot of winning on a given night. Now if PCC goes undefeated or deep in the playoffs as many of their posters believe, they may need to upgrade their schedule next year. I do want to know how they pulled it off having Casey County and Logan(WV) come to their place two years in a row. Most teams who sign a two year contract usually wants a home game in it.

both of those games are bowl games, they are always played @ PCC.
It must be the toilet bowl and the tidy bowl. If I was going to have two bowls, I would at least have different teams. They are plenty of other bad teams in the state of Kentucky, West Virginia, and Virginia to choose from.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:It must be the toilet bowl and the tidy bowl. If I was going to have two bowls, I would at least have different teams. They are plenty of other bad teams in the state of Kentucky, West Virginia, and Virginia to choose from.

yea they need to switch up teams they play
OrangenowBlue Wrote:It must be the toilet bowl and the tidy bowl. If I was going to have two bowls, I would at least have different teams. They are plenty of other bad teams in the state of Kentucky, West Virginia, and Virginia to choose from.

Well we did play Hazard every year and rotate who hosts...
but they said they were "afraid for their safety"
zaga_fan Wrote:Well we did play Hazard every year and rotate who hosts...

oh wow lets rotate where we play with the closest team to us...so it is still a home game to us....:lmao:
zaga_fan Wrote:Well we did play Hazard every year and rotate who hosts...

Don't get me started on that.
Hazard dont wanna play Perry because every game between the two is nothing but trouble in the end. & the fact that they know that perry is on the rise an they dont wanna get embarrassed. so their gonna wait until all of these players that perry has now is gone an graduated & then pc will be in the rebuilding state of matter. then i think hazard will man up an schedule pcc again... an then pcc will start losing again like always. :HitWall:
09Dores Wrote:Hazard dont wanna play Perry because every game between the two is nothing but trouble in the end. & the fact that they know that perry is on the rise an they dont wanna get embarrassed. so their gonna wait until all of these players that perry has now is gone an graduated & then pc will be in the rebuilding state of matter. then i think hazard will man up an schedule pcc again... an then pcc will start losing again like always. :HitWall:

ah...sounds about right
I do think it is wrong that they are not playing but both sides are at fault. I believe the Randy Napier bellyflop at halftime during the regional tournament was the beginning of the end.
Like your dedication Warwachine but you been smoking too much peace pipe. 10-0 No Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Srry, but I don't see PCC getting anywhere close to 10-0, especially with them having the schedule that they have. They play against Breathitt, Whitley, Letcher Central, and Harlan Co., and possible losses against Clay and North Laurel.
WCFootball Wrote:Srry, but I don't see PCC getting anywhere close to 10-0, especially with them having the schedule that they have. They play against Breathitt, Whitley, Letcher Central, and Harlan Co., and possible losses against Clay and North Laurel.

:Thumbs:
Againstme! Wrote:oh wow lets rotate where we play with the closest team to us...so it is still a home game to us....:lmao:

I promise you...
there is no tougher atmosphere than playing a Perry VS Hazard Away game....
zaga_fan Wrote:I promise you...
there is no tougher atmosphere than playing a Perry VS Hazard Away game....

oh come on but you still have half ur fans there...its not like ur going to a different co...it was like a Breathitt vs. Jackson game in basketball (when jackson was good)...didnt matter tht it was at Breathitt...Jackson still had a ton of ppl there...
After seeing PCC this morning I can see them having a legit shot with their schedule of going undefeated.
what are they doing on offense? Who's there key go to guys?
Quote:After seeing PCC this morning I can see them having a legit shot with their schedule of going undefeated.

they'll be in the mix of the regional championship anyway, at least i hope....
MR.PERFECT Wrote:what are they doing on offense? Who's there key go to guys?

I'd assume you will see PCC speard it out more with White and Pray but they also got a big kid Rankins in the backfield that can flat out run it down your throat speically with a Oline PC has. PCC will be able to score points as always.

*To the main topic, I would love to PC go 10-0 in football,heck I would love to see 15-0 and bring a state title back to Perry County, but reatlictly it more than likely isnt going to happen.I'll be pulling for PC in football all year long but its crazy how some people on here are even using them in the same sentence with Bell Co and saying they will actually 10-0.PCC has never won more than 8 games in a year.Haddix is a rookie coach going 10-0 is going to extermely tough in year 1,its possibly but I just dont see it happening. I'll say 7-3.I'll be pulling for Haddix to do tho. Good Luck Commodores!
StrayBullet Wrote:After seeing PCC this morning I can see them having a legit shot with their schedule of going undefeated.

i still wouldnt believe them goin undefeated this year.
Againstme! Wrote:oh come on but you still have half ur fans there...its not like ur going to a different co...it was like a Breathitt vs. Jackson game in basketball (when jackson was good)...didnt matter tht it was at Breathitt...Jackson still had a ton of ppl there...

But if the fans are half and half it doesn't feel like a home game.
It's just a tough atmosphere in general.
The cheers mix in with the boo's and it just gets out of control.
when did this thread become a coversation about pccs fans and field? isnt this a different topic?
we will dominate...and thas all i gotta say
PCC was only able to score against Lawrence once, on a blown defensive coverage, but they looked solid. They do like to pass a lot and can move the ball in a hurry. The defense struggled to stop the LC ground game, as most do, but I think that is because the LC lineman are so well trained. PCC should have a good season.
how did they struggle when they only scored once and they subbed there second team in halfway thru the drive. If you ask me pcc defense did well against lawerence run game
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next